Chapter 3

Marked

 

Authors  pov:

 

During these couple of weeks, you been acting strange... You dont eat as much as you use to, you dont talk as much, and you dont smile that much... Everyone is wondering what happened to the bright, sweet girl that use to be you... Your bruises havent fully recovered yet or your bump on your temples (flat sides of head).

 

---

 

School is in 2 weeks since its winter break... You laid on your bed thinking about things you wish you could say or things you wish didnt happen... Someone came from your window and covered your eyes... You took the hands off your face and turned around... It was sungyeol... You faked smiled... He gave you a chin up, meaning you got to go with them.. You let out a quiet sigh while going downstairs, while sungyeol was watching for you outside... You texted Sungyeol that i cant go because my brother trapped me... And so, he replied back "Later"...

 

You let out a big sigh seeing my brother, l.joe, chunji, yumi, yoona, ali and heeyoung all downstairs, staring at you... 

 

"Ahreum.. What has gotten into you? You use to be a loud and fun girl, but now your the quiet and emotionless girl..." Heeyoung  said

 

I shurgged... And rolled my eyes... How i hate this life, myself and everyone... Im torturing myself because i want to get this stupid mark to get away from me... I thought

 

"If theres anything wrong, just tell us..." Ali said, and ali made a signal telling me to meet her at my room...

 

I put my hands in my pocket and went back upstairs...

 

 

__________

 

Sorry, i do short updates... Bein a bit too busy... Well, i promise to try making a longer update...

 

Im sorry for all the chapters also... 1st time writing rated m story... And just to let you know on the 1st chapter, i was planning to write but when i re read it, it sounded way more worst than in my mind... 

 

No gifs, because its 3 am here....