Chapter 2

Marked

 

Authors pov:

 

[One night after one month]

 

During the day, Ahreum (You) was gone... No one could find you... But after hours of searching for you, they found you beat up and lifeless in a alley around gangnam. L.joe carried you, while yumi applied makeup on your black eye and around your face to cover the blood stains... They walked to your apartment, and went up the stairs... You closed your eyes and just told yourself that its all just a nightmare... L.joe putted you on the couch while yumi took off your shoes, and went to find your brother... L.joe and his family has a secret... You dont know it... L.joe covered you with a plush blanket... At least throught out your life time, you should have at least 20 moments that you regret... For you, you had 10 moments that you regreted... Inside you were hurt... The pain would never go away.. Every once in a while, it doesnt hurt for a second but then it starts huring again... You couldnt sleep but just closed your eyes... You heard footsteps coming from the hall... And you knew it was Baekhyun... 

 

"Where did you find her?" he asked

"Dark alley, gangnam seoul..." l.joe said

"Shes fine, probably just tired.." yumi said

"Well, go take her to her room then... i need to go to sleep, i got work tommorrow early in the morning..." he said and left the living room..

 

L.joe carried you to your room while yumi cleared the books off your bed... He putted you in your bed, and yumi put the blanket over you... Yumi was checking your neck until she saw something..

 

"Oppa.." yumi said

"yes" he said 

"Look..." she said and showed him the mark

"Shes been marked already?" he asked

"probably the reason why she was there..." she said

"Maybe... how can she marked? no one in gangnam knows her, and she doesnt go to bars or clubs.." he said

"I dont know oppa.. this is strange.." she said

"has she been dating anyone?" he asked

"probably... Ali knows her the most..." she said

"Ali?" he said

"Choi Gayun..." she said

"Oh.." he said

 

Gayun and L.joe took care of you the whole night... 

 

_______

 

Chapter two is posted... How do you think it is? I wish i could do double updates but i have school :(

 

Here are some more gifs:

 

 Poor Suho