You are my hero - Yunho/Sunday

The Jung Yunho New Year Drabble Fest Collection

    It was 1:25AM at downtown Seoul. Sunday was walking towards her house since there weren't any transportation to take her to her desired destination. She was a little scared as she felt that she was being watched so, she added more speed to her steps. When she was about to enter the gate, a strong grip prevented her to do so. Before she could react, the light brunette's body met the cold ground.

 

    "P-Please don't h-hurt me!" Sunday stuttered in fear as the attacker got on top of her with a sick smirk on his face. "If you don't make a sound, I won't hurt you sweetie" he said simply. "Let me go, I beg you" the tears formed in her eyes as she felt his hands getting inside her dress. She tried to push him away but he was too strong. "L-Let m-me go!" she shouted but the attacker didn't care one bit about it. "Not after I get my way with you" he took a knife out of his shirt pocket.

 

    "Get away from her" a deep male voice was heard, making the attacker to stop what he was doing for a moment. "Walk away" he pointed the knife to the stranger, who wasn't even afraid of the action. Sunday gasped when the stranger gave the attacker the biggest beat down ever but then a small smile crept to her face.

 

    The stranger dodged the attack and kicked him in the groin. As the attacker moaned in pain, the stranger went to Sunday's direction to check on her. "Are you alright?" he asked softly. Sunday nodded shyly. "Let's get out of here" he suggested and helped her up. "I was getting to my house, it's the one over there" Sunday pointed. "Any by the way what's your name? I'm Jin Bora, but everyone calls me Sunday" the light brunette introduced herself, offering her hand out. "Nice to meet you Sunday, my name's Jung Yunho and I am your next-door-neighbor. I just moved here from Kwangju yesterday" Yunho shook hands with Sunday and even kissed it making her blush by his action.

 

    "I see, welcome to Seoul. Thank you for saving me, I really appreciate it" she hugged Yunho unconsciously but he didn't reject her as he returned the hug. "No problem. A beautiful girl like you shouldn't be in danger" he whispered near her ear and caressed her hair lightly. Sunday looked up and smiled. Yunho leaned down and kissed her temple. "Go in, it's late" he ordered. "Okay" Sunday broke the hug "Good night" she waved. "Good night to you too, sleep well" he waved back. Before Sunday could open the front door she heard a husky 'Hey' and turned head only to see Yunho giving her a peculiar wink. 'I am in love with my hero' she thought with a grin as she entered her home. It was definitely love at first sight.