Dance with me - Yunho/BoA

The Jung Yunho New Year Drabble Fest Collection

    BoA invited Yunho to her apartment because she didn't want to be alone on the New Year. She wants to spend the precious time with her best friend. Both were on the on the couch watching some music videos on the large plasma television, and BoA's feet were resting on Yunho's lap. "What do you want to do today?" Yunho asked, caressing her legs since she was wearing shorts. "I don't know" BoA shrugged.

 

    Just then, BoA's Only One music video came on and it was almost time for the couple dance. "Shall we?" Yunho asked, smiling. BoA nodded without hesitation. They stood up from the couch and BoA couldn't help but laugh a little. "What? We rehearsed this a dozen times" "I know but I just can't help it"

 

    As the couple dance came up, Yunho and BoA became one once again. When he touched hands and brushed his nose with BoA's, something inside him sparked. BoA on the other hand, when she felt the caresses from her hair to her lower back, her heart started to pound with nervousness. The dance was smooth and perfect like it always has been since the comeback stage back on July 2012, but why the sudden feelings?

 

    On the part where Yunho had to rest on the floor with BoA dancing on top him, the brunette accidentally tripped and fell landing flatly on him. Their faces were dangerously close and Yunho's hands settled themselves around BoA's petite waist. "I'm s-sorry" BoA blushed and tried to get up but Yunho held her closer. "Let me hold you" he whispered.

 

    Before BoA could say another thing, her lips were captured in a brief lip lock. Her eyes fluttered close and placed her hands on Yunho's firm chest. Maybe this could be a great start to pass the friendship line. "I answered your question, right?" "You definitely did" both smiled to each other in pure happiness. Now, this will be the start of something new and they will beat all obstacles presented no matter what.