An indirect love confession on stage - Yunho/Jieun

The Jung Yunho New Year Drabble Fest Collection

    It was the annual KBS K-Pop Music Festival and as always, Secret performs before DBSK which meant saving the best for last. But it was decided that they would do a mash up of their songs. Both groups were backstage doing the finishing touches. Jieun was busy checking her make-up until a hand tickled her side, making her jump slightly. "Oppa, you know I hate that" Jieun rolled her eyes playfully at her boyfriend. "I know you do, that's why I did it" Yunho laughed, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind. "Pabo" she giggled.

 

    "Don't you think that is awesome that it always the two of us performing last?" Yunho asked, loosening the hug and leaning against the edge of the make-up table. "Of course it is. That way we can support each other without having to wait so long. I'm glad you guys made your comeback on the same month as us" Jieun smiled. "So, how do I look?" she asked, twirling herself around. "You look very y" Yunho answered while biting his lower lip.

 

    "DBSK and Secret, both of you will be on in three minutes!" the producer announced. "It's show time oppa" "How about a good luck kiss?" Yunho wiggled his eyebrows. "Sure" Jieun held his face to plant a kiss on those heart-shape lips that she loves so much. "Guys are we ready?" Hyosung asked, with the other three adults behind her. "Let's do this" Yunho smiled and the six performers joined in a group hug.

 

    Their life performance was one to remember. Yunho and Jieun were bringing it like it was going to be their last time. They tried to be as discreet about it as possible but their fans weren't oblivious to see that there was something going on between them. When Secret was doing the part where they spread their legs, Jieun winked at Yunho sensually while caressing her thighs on purpose. And Yunho to return the favor, on the part where they say 'I'm serious' he wiped his lips ily, directing it towards Jieun.

 

    Everyone had their eyes set on them. On the bridge of the song, DBSK and Secret had to do a short dance battle. It was Yunho's turn and as always, he blew everyone. Jieun on the other hand, wasn't known for dancing, just her singing but she made the fans change their mind. She got close to Yunho and rubbed herself on him causing to receive a small spank from the said man, indicating that they belong to each other. Not only that, Jieun held his face, simulating that they were going to kiss, making everyone, even their band mates shocked. Maybe they wanted everyone to know after all. Their actions said everything. Well, most of it.