Love at the beach - Yunho/Stephanie

The Jung Yunho New Year Drabble Fest Collection

   Yunho was taking a short nap while tanning on the white sand. He was completely relaxed as the hot rays of the sun burned his skin lightly. A sudden weight placed on him made him wake up. When he opened his eyes, a wide smile decorated his handsome face. It was his beautiful wife sitting on his stomach with a smirk. "You look so y while tanning" she complemented, caressing his hard abs sensually. Yunho moaned a little by her actions. "Wow, I always get a reaction out of you with every little thing I do" "Damn right" Yunho agreed, running his hands on her thighs.

 

    "Let's go water skiing" Stephanie suggested. "Sure" Yunho nodded. "It will be a great way to spend more time together" he added. Stephanie got off him and held his hands, helping her husband up in the process. "I love how this bikini looks on you" Yunho complemented while biting his lower lip. "I know you do" Stephanie turned around and shook her hips lightly, only to receive a quick slap. "You are so naughty" "But you love it" he pointed out,  getting close to his wife and pecking her lips lightly.

 

    Out of nowhere, Yunho scooped Stephanie inside his arms, picking her up bridal style and running towards the warm water. They splashed each other and laughed out loud. Not only that, they also had a small dance battle to conclude, their bodies uniting in pure bliss. "I still remembered our dance battle at our wedding reception" Yunho laughed. "Yeah, we still got it" Stephanie agreed.

 

    Finally, they made to the jet skis, where they are going to race all over the island of Aruba without a care, where they will spend more time together. Yunho got on first with his safety jacket already adjusted. Stephanie got behind him, wrapping her arms around his muscular waist. "Are you ready?" Yunho asked, starting the motor. "Always" Stephanie answered, leaning the side of her face on his back.

 

    And there they were, having the time of their lives across the waters without a care in the world. "Steph, do you trust me?" Yunho asked in a yell. "Yes I do" Stephanie answered. She always felt so protected with him no matter where they were. Yunho added acceleration to the jet sky making his wife squeal in surprise from time to time, but it was worth it because a melodious laughs could be heard moments later. "Saranghae oppa!" "Nado saranghae!"