Fany to the Rescue

TaeNy Go!

           “Enough!” He then pulled out a gun. Taeyeon’s eyes widened. “I told you that you should’ve stayed at home, little girl! But now that you’re here, at least you won’t be late.” Donghae sneered. But at the last sentence, he smirked and chuckled. This made Tae anxious.

 

            “L-late for w-what?” Taeyeon stammered.

 

            “Your funeral.” Donghae was getting ready to fire.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*Munchy cheese balls! Where’s Fany at a time like this?!* Angrily and anxiously thought Tae.

 

            Then, before Taeyeon could pull out her gun, she heard a swift swipe and a loud shriek. Donghae was now on the floor, unconscious, in a growing pool of blood. Anxiously, Tae looked up to see Fany holding a machete that was covered in blood. Panting and sweaty, Fany looked up and smiled at her best friend.

 

            With wide eyes, Taeyeon asked “What… What did you do?!”

 

            Looking down at Donghae’s unconscious body, Fany nonchalantly replied with “Umm, I think I cut off his ear. Did he K.O. from the massive amount of pain?”

 

            “I’m not too sure… Probably…” Tae just shrugged.

 

            “Well what should we do now?”

 

            “Let’s take him to the authorities… Here, help me pick him up – and take his ear with us.” Tae then proceeded to lift up Donghae’s unconscious – and heavy – body.