FUDGENUGGETS!!!

TaeNy Go!

           “You! Get back here RIGHT NOW!!!” Taeyeon fumed. She was drenched from head to toe, due to the rain, and she was chasing her newly formed enemy, Donghae.

 

            “Face it, kid. You’re never gonna get me. Go back home and drink your banana milk before I have my men kill you.” Donghae replied through clenched teeth. Her enemy quickly ran off into the shadows – a place where Taeyeon would never find him.

 

            “FUDGENUGGETS!!!” Screamed Taeyeon out of frustration. “I lost him AGAIN!” She then sighed. “Well, better get back to the hotel and tell Fany the news.” Taeyeon then proceeded to go back to her hotel.

 

            Taeyeon and Tiffany were a part of the ‘Y.C.I.A. (Youth Central Intelligence Agency).’ They were the top agents, and had been sent to South Korea to stop its leading terrorist, Donghae.

 

            Donghae was crowned as the biggest and baddest guy in Korea in 2010. After one year had passed, even mobsters twice his age were afraid of him. Born in 1989, he is the youngest mobster in the history of Korea. And he was going to see to it that the two teenage girls would die before they could lay their hands on him.