Shock

SAW 14: The Mysterious Mastermind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim took a deep breath as she eyed all the wires connecting in her massive chair. Blue, white and red electric wires came out from a machine next to her which she figured out as a fuse box which will surely giveher a painful blow by doing just one wrong move. The massive ball of metal attached in her leg wasn’t helpful enough to make her calm.

 

“Kim… Listen to me…” she heard Kei spoke near her ear after he managed to help her carry the heavy ball on her foot. Kim just can’t imagine Kei being her opponent in this match. Sure, they argue and fight for ideas but for now, it’s real – they’re fighting for their lives… “Answer all the questions correctly. I won’t say anything sensible in this game…” Kei continued to whisper.

 

“Are you crazy? That freaky Game Master might be ugly but I’m sure he isn’t joking about the electric shocks!” Kim uttered before seeing Kei move towards the opposite where his chair is located - the same chair that might kill him.

 

“Just do what I say baka!” Kei instructed and took a glance on the wires hanging out of his own chair. He then landed his gaze to his friends who were only helplessly watching from the side lines.

 

--

 

“I can’t believe this is happening… THIS IS SICK!! How can we watch them like this?!!” Yabu shouted that just added on to the frustrations of everyone. At this time, they all know… they can’t do anything to save them.

 

“Round One is starting…” a familiar creepy voice then started to speak as a sign of the beginning of the game… “You have 5 seconds to answer this question. Failure to give an answer will cause both consequences…”

 

… “How many seconds comprises one whole day?”

 

Everyone remained quiet. The darkness of the room helped in enhancing their nervousness along with the fear of getting electrocuted. Kei looked at Kim with a worried facial gesture then gave her a signal to answer it… “KIM! ANSWER!!” Kei shouted in frustration. Time is running out but Kim decided to stay silent – afraid that Kei would suffer from her getting it right.

 

3…

2…

1…

 

*brzzzzzzzzttt*

 

The sound of an electric current was soon heard and within split second hit their flesh.

 

“AHHHHHHH!!!” Both of them shouted in agony.

 

“BAKA! WHY DIDN’T YOU SAY THE ANSWER??” Kei shouted across to the girl who’s now shedding some tears.

 

“I’M NOT THAT STUPID! If I said the answer, YOU would suffer!” Kim shouted back, fighting the urge to show everyone her subtle tears.

 

“I DON’T CARE!! It’s more painful for me seeing you in pain so FOR GOD’S SAKE ANSWER!” Kei felt the urge to punch someone in the face as the sight of the crying girl appeared before him. It’s true that being electrocuted means giving up his life… but seeing Kim in pain is more painful than death.

 

-

 

… What is the capital city of Zimbabwe?

 

 

“Iraq…” Kei suddenly said. This time, he doesn’t have a choice but to answer wrongly for Kim to be saved. He smirked before seeing Kim’s eyes widen in disbelief… “I’m still smarter than you Kim-chan~ I will get these shocks whether you like it or not…” all he could do now is chuckle nervously before a strike of electricity hit him once again.

 

*brzzzzzzzzzzzzzztttt*

 

“YOU ING IDIOT!!” Kim cried out of frustration as she couldn’t possibly accept what Kei is doing – protecting her… “IF EVER WE COME OUT HERE ALIVE, I SWEAR I’LL KILL YOU MYSELF, YOU RETARD!!”

 

“If we come out here alive, I’ll buy myself a kitten…” Kei uttered silently as the pain from the previous shock gave him a massive blow. Kei felt pain all over his body like being burned within his flesh into his inner muscles. Yet, a fake smile on his face didn’t leave with the aim of making Kim less worried.

 

… What is the current population of Japan?

 

“Two… It’s just me and Kim…” Kei answered once again without even thinking. It was as if he was torturing himself.

 

“Inoo-chan! STOP THIS!” Ryosuke and the others shouted – trying to make the older one come up to his senses.

 

*brzzzzzzzzzzzzztttt*

 

This time, a stronger and longer electric shock went through him.

 

“Kei Inoo… Let’s do this our usual way… OUR WAY!” a sudden aura lifted Kim up… “Don’t even think about me… Let’s do this fairly. I will enjoy torturi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter