Captured...

SAW 14: The Mysterious Mastermind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

*Yamada Rio’s POV*

 

 

“Baka ga?” the constant clattering of the couple in front of me tingled inside my ears. They were somehow ended up arguing about a Math problem and God knows who’s right between them… “This is how you solve it, Sherlock…” I saw Kim-chan write something on the paper but soon enough made Kei nii-chan frown in disagreement. The boy then flicked Kim’s forehead making the girl wince in pain. See, this couple are usually like this. Constant arguing about something trivial is usual with these two.

 

“You guys really suit each other…” I said out of the blue. Kim-chan and Kei then looked at each other with weird faces.

 

“She might be my girlfriend but seriously… She can make my blood pressure rise”

 

I just laughed at their state as I managed to somehow figure out what the other is explaining. They were supposed to be tutoring me but in the end of the day, I became an audience to their cute relationship. Kim-chan was about to point out something more when another couple came to our table.

 

JaJaaaaan~

 

Fai-chan and Yuya nii-chan came hand in hand with each other. After seeing their figure approaching us, I immediately diverted my attention to their hands. Why? Because it’s somewhat unusual for Fai-chan to agree with the idea of public display of affection (Yuya probably did something for her to agree).

 

“Ahem~ Fai-chan, did Yuya poisoned you or something? What’s all this lovey dovey scene with matching holding hands?” Kim-chan managed to say with a grin, enough to make the two blush.

 

“Maa~ it’s a sign of our love…” Yuya said which was enough to make Fai-chan’s eyes roll within a split second. I then saw her pull her hand back and slightly pushed her boyfriend to see what Kim and Kei were doing. I should probably tell you this ladies and gentlemen… Fai-chan is a… TSUNDERE!! Otaku people definitely know this term but if not, GOOGLE IT PEOPLE! XD

 

 

Anyway, I diverted my eyes to the older boy who is now pouting in his place – feeling betrayed. He sneakily went behind Fai-chan once again and slowly pulled her hand back like they’re meant to be stuck together forever. By this, I just gave off a soft giggle upon seeing Yuya’s cute actions.

 

It wasn’t long when the rest of the group joined us in the table. I should probably tell you, we’re currently in the library… CORRECTION – we’re in the most isolated part of the library where no one can hear us. Old and dirty books are stored in here which is a best place to do silly things with friends.

 

I can now see Yabu-kun, Hanna-chan, Dai-chan and Amu-chan slowly walking towards our direction. Yes! More couples on their way to our table.

 

“Yo!” I heard Dai-chan greeted with a cheerful voice as he grabbed the chair for Amu-chan. What a gentleman right? That’s our cute penguin Daiki Arioka. I then watched Yabu-kun do the same but this time, he grabbed a chair… for HIM. Hanna-chan on the other hand just hit him slightly on the arm and let him suffer from continuous death glares. It’s not surprising though… Yabu-kun and Hanna-chan are not a couple… YET. *smirk*

 

“You guys should just date…” Amu-chan stated smartly, making all the people in the table cheer and whistle to the statement. On the other hand, Yabu-kun just shook his head while Hanna try to cover Amu’s mouth to stop all the teasing.

 

--

 

I let my mind wandered off for a bit when the all couple in front of me started eyeing towards my peculiarly…

 

“Hmm… speaking of date, aren’t you supposed to be busy this time of the month Rio?” Kei nii-chan suddenly diverted the conversation topic towards me. I don’t know how it flowed to me but I’m not surprised since Kei-chan is simply… RANDOM. All the people in the table then directed their gaze towards me with nodding heads.

 

“Eh?”

 

“It’s January 3rd today… That means 4th tomorrow. It’s your monthsary with Ryo-chan deshou?” It was Fai-chan’s turn to speak, making more head nodding from the audience. You see, these people know me so well. Maa~ they know US so well.

 

I was about to speak when a set of hand suddenly covered by eyes - hands so familiar that I could easily know who they belong to with just a simple touch. He tried to cover my eyes and softly gone over my glasses before feeling his warm breath on my ear.

 

“Guess who…” he whispered silently, enough to make chills travel up my spine. The smell of strawberries then tingled up my nose which was enough to make me certain on who the person was.

 

“God of Strawberries?” I joked as I pulled his hands down my face. I then saw his clear complexion perfectly blending on his skin pattern along with his perfect hair travelling around his face. He pouted and placed himself on the seat next to me after giving me a quick peck on the cheek.

 

“You guys are talking about me?” Ryo-chan asked to continue the earlier conversation about the ‘monthsary’ thingy.

 

“Yeah… Don’t you guys have plans for tomorrow? If not, we could just go to the amusement park. I could ask Yuki-chan to get us some tickets…” Dai-chan suggested. You might be asking who Yuki-chan is. If not, I’ll tell you anyways. :P

 

Arioka Yuki is Amu Kitagawa’s RIVAL. In short, she’s Daiki Arioka’s sister. To make it simple, she’s a bit protective about his older brother which means she still doesn’t accept Amu-chan in the family. I know I know… it’s not like they’re getting married right? But still… Yuki-chan kinda hates Amu-chan. PERIOD.

 

-

 

“No need Dai-chan~ I have everything planned for tomorrow…” I heard Yama-chan say, breaking my chain of thoughts. He grinned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter