8.

Insanity = EXO

Hi. This is Yuripressed. Get it? 

dePRESSED YURI?

Anyone?

No?

Ok.

Anyway, I swear I'm going to set a curfew for those 12 boys. I am going CRAZY right now! Why did I even let them stay here in the first place?

 


"Yuri unnie? Why aren't the boys home yet?" Elle asked me as I reached home from a late school project. I looked at the clock, its hands indicating it's actually 11pm.

"I have no idea Elle. I didn't see any of them in school either today. It's as if they've disppeared into thin air. BOOM." I looked at her with an odd look. I guess the boys are out with their classmates? Well this could be a good thing because Elle and I would FINALLY have a good night's sleep without waking up in the middle of the night seeing Kris rolling again and Chanyeol knocking on everyone's door saying he's Santa. 

"UNNIE! Since the boys are not here, why don't we..." Elle looks over at me, with a smirk on her face. I seem to have read her mind as I hurried into our shared room and grabed a few items.

Later...

AHAHAAH NO AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAno. We were on our "How I Met Your Mother Marathon" mmm yea. If the boys were here, they would constantly comment how we laugh like constipated llamas and no, we do not. It's 4am, Elle is clinging onto the last bits on sofa she has, her tongue out. I am sitting on the sofa there. With my legs in Elle's bowl of empty popcorn. The show is playing but I would bet on our entire supply of food none of us were paying atttention. I just realised we were pretty messed up ourselves. 

"THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a deep voice yelled as the door broke down into a million pieces. Elle and I jumped up immediately, with popcorn in our hair, root beer all over the table.

"WoAh noona you have some abs there." Jongin said as he strolled in slowly. He looked pretty sane to me then. I looked down at myself and realise I'm partially with only my underwears on. I grabbed the nearest clothing on sight and it was Kris's old old tenchcoat on the sofa. I now look like a homeless hobo. Brilliant.

Elle staggered towards the door, surprisingly fully clothed, and smacked Junmyeon's head. What the ? Junmyeon said in pain. 

"Where were you guys last night? We were so worried." Elle said as the rest of the boys poured in. 

"Psh. Worried. More like... I don't know." Jongdae muttered. I just realised these guys are a lot quieter compared to their usual form. 

However, at the corner of my goggy vision, I realised they were all sporting some floral-print-one-piece-thing. 

"You guys raided Forever21 or something?" I said as I walked over the touch the fabric. It felt...furry. Hmm. What. I rubbed my eyes a little and did I regret doing that.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WEARING OH MY GOODNESS IS THAT EVEN LEGAL WHAT IS THAT!" Elle shrieked in horror after seeing what I saw. The boys, all 12 of them, had some kind of linen over their bodies. Floral linen to be exact. Elle held her forehead and messed through her hair; popcorn falling out once in a while. 

I thought this was enough that could happen in a day, or at least what I could handle. 

Then the phone rang.

With the last bit of energy I had left, I picked it up.

Hello?

Yes Good Morning Ms Yuri. I am the headmaster of _____ University. Sorry for bothering you early in the morning but I have a few issues with the young and lively gentlemen you are living with now, and they told me that you and Ms Elle are their guardians? Therefore, I have called to inform you of a few things and also solve a few problems.

... ...

"YOU GUYS ARE BEYOND REPAIR!" Elle screamed at the top of her lungs and the voice boomed throughout the entire house.

I tried to remain as calm as possible. "What were you thinking come on guys. Cutting the music room's curtains down as clothes? Are you guys that poor and desperate? It's the school's property. I can put this matter aside if you cut down our curtains bu--"

Jongdae looked really excited and his eyes grew bigger instantly. Before happens, I knew I said something wrong.

"I'll take that back. NO cutting of any curtains. No matter where. But tell me. Honestly. Were you guys drinking soju?"

The boys stared back with innocent puppy eyes as if nothing happened. 

"Just saying there is CCTV footage of you guys being absolute idiots so why don't you speak up before I whack you guys." Elle stood up and pointed at her laptop. 

"Erm. We were actually practicing for the audition, I swear. But Baekhyun suddenly said we should have some drinks to reward ourselves you know. So..."

"Oh ok. SO you guys are saying it's TOTALLY reasonable for Chanyeol to be on Suho's back, shouting "GO GO GO HORSEY", Jongdae lighting up a shirt and singing "THIS SHIRT"S ON FIYAHHH", Sehun and Jongin playing with the fire extinguisher as if it was whip cream, and Minseok you. YOU. STUFFING BAOZIS IN THE PIANO REALLY? Oh and Kris. I'm so proud of you. Cutting down the curtains as dresses woah. Best idea ever. BEST. And you guys walked home in this trash? Why am I even trying to talk sense into you guys." I finally finished my speech. 

Elle and I looked at each other, sighed deeply and decided we would call it a day. Number one being the fact I'm still half . Number two being the fact I can't stand those young men in those ugly floral print curtains. Seriously. Number three being the fact this bull is too much for me to handle. 

The two of us stood up and started to head towards the stairs when Jongdae shouted out loud.

"HEY Elle noona. At least now you have a new kind of crop top I guess? Pink with some burnt corners? A new fashion trend?" Jongdae said and held the shirt he lighted up high. Our heads swerved around. That's the H&M shirt I bought for Elle on her birthday. Great. 

Guess the both of us should go for some knife sharpening classes soon.

---

A/N. HEY GUISE MUAKZ MUAKZ MUAKZ it has been a long long since this was updated so I, Yuri, will give you more stupidity! This chapter didn't really contain much crack I guess, but yea I'm having a brain fart so pardon me. If you like this long overdue chapter, be sure to subscribe, comment and upvote! :) cya guys soon.