6.

Insanity = EXO

 

LUHAN!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU RIGHT AWAY!

Hi everyone. Another dramatic day at my house with the 12 boys. I'm your 'host'; Yuri

SORRY KYUNGSOO! DIDN'T MEAN IT!

Oh, and have I mentioned how 'brilliant' Luhan's cooking is? 

Lemme just tell you what happened two days ago...


"WE ARE GONNA DIE OF HUNGER RIGHT NOW! KYUNGSOO QUICK!" Elle and I screamed at the top of our lungs. Today, it was the day Zi Tao bought a new pet turtle so we were taking so much care of it, we skipped breakfast and lunch. So, being the good old dongsaeng, right Kyungsoo?

Yes noona~ Like real. ;p

HEY I HEARD THAT DO KYUNGSOO! Anyway, being the good old dongsaeng he usually (most of the time) is, he is supposed to cook for us. But suddenly, Kai comes along and just drags him away. There goes our only cook. *Sighs*

HEY! I CAN COOK TOO!

Ya right Kris, the last time I ate your chicken, I had constipation for 5 days in a row, THANK YOU.

IT WAS BECAUSE CHANYEOL DIDN'T REMOVE THE FEATHERS OF THE CHICKEN PROPERLY OK?!

You should have known. He was watching vampire diaries the previous night, aren't you guys sworn brothers? My foot. Go and talk to your alpaca and don't bother me! Now shoo~

Back to topic, Elle and I were about to buy take aways when Luhan came up. 

"Noonas, I can cook for you!" he told us cheerfully

"Really?" I obviously didn't believe in him. 

"I got A* for cooking class back in middle school you know?" he rebutted

"Whatever. Go and cook. But if you EVER MESS UP Kyungsoo's property, you pay for everything. Including the ingredients." Elle replied and immediately pulled me along back to the room I share with her.

 

After half an hour... ...

"NOONAS! The food is ready~"

Elle and I rushed down the stairs and I almost tripped and rolled like a buffalo. WAIT. z. I'm diagnosed with Kris's obsession. Burn.

We sat down at the table as Luhan handed us our dishes.

"Bon appétit noonas~" he said while showing his pearly whites.

As I sank my teeth in the beef he prepared, I'm pretty sure I lost 4 of my teeth right there.

"OUCH!" Elle shouted soon as I grimaced.

"Luhan, what's in there? Holy ." Elle said.

"Oh noona, we didn't have the meat tenderiser, so I used Kai's toothbrush to soften the meat. How was it?" Luhan replied innocently

Holy cow. Who ate his brain? I didn't want to hurt his feelings, so I tried the porridge.

"Luhan, what's in here? It tastes... chinese." I asked him. 

"The oranges I found in the blue cabinet beside the sink."

Elle and I looked at each other in disgust, while spitting out everything..

"LUHAN! THOSE ORANGES ARE SPOILT! THEY ARE ROTTEN!" I thought in my mind, but seeing his face and satisfaction, I had to put on a smile.

All for a dongsaeng. Because he is so pretty.

"Erm Luhan, tell you what, Elle noona and I feel more like eating McDonalds, we will just go buy them for the rest of us ok?" I tried to tell him.

"Oh sure! And, remember to buy a new pan. I burnt Kyungsoo's favorite pan while trying to fry the beef and oranges. Teehee~"

Yay. It's going to be another night where Kyungsoo's flipping every single table in the house to find Luhan AGAIN.

You can say it's not the first time.

Been there, done that. 

---

A.N. It's Yuri again; the corny writer. Just wanted to update seeing this being really quiet. Is it enough crack? Please comment, subscribe and upvote if you like it~ 

p.s. Sorry for any typos.