5.

Insanity = EXO

 

I swear. I will NEVER EVER lend any single boy in this HOUSE ANY makeup ANYMORE.

Hey Yuri, can you lend me your eyeliner?

No Baekhyun. And NEVER after that incident yesterday.

But it wasn't MY FAULT.

IF YOU DIDN'T SHOW LUHAN HOW TO APPLY LIPSTICK ON HIS !

Anyway, let me just pour out my sorrows. ;(


It was one of the days which I just woke up at the wrong side of the bed. I was pretty damn pissed off. Chanyeol was on his usual crazy side and I couldn't sleep. He was so damn high.

I SWEAR TO HIGH I'M NOT GOD!

Yeah. Any one disagree?

Anyway, I was trying to be nice and sort. I prepared breakfast and called them up (all except Chanyeol since he watched Twilight for the whole night. I'm not even kidding) Did you know what corrupted my already NOT innocent mind? The twelve boys lining up for the toilet. CLOTHED. I just couldn't believe it. They were exactly the opposite of that every morning. Kai just letting hang out like an art piece. Kyungsoo with his frying pan shoved in his undershirt and he couldn't feel it. Who knows he's not made out of metal? Kris wearing a pink shirt. And Suho wearing the famous 'CAT !' shirt. He made that and I S-W-E-A-R the cat looks like a constipated dog. But today, they were lining up. And guess what? Chen was holding 'Little Women'. You know that book?

/slapped

I wanted to barf right THERE and THEN. 

Maybe they were feeling guilty about getting me into the hospital the other day, but that's another story.

After breakfast, all of them went into Kai and Kyungsoo's room and locked the door. Soon, Elle and I heard melodious singing and playing of instruments so we thought that were the being totally hardworking since the annual S.M. audition is arriving, they'll have to practice. We just kept quiet.

But after 30 minutes, we just realised that it was the same song playing and playing all over again, and it was near to perfection. Everytime. Obviously, the two noonas in the house has to poke our nose in it. Right? We stood outside the doors, with our ears placed close to the door. All we heard was...  kinda awkward.

"PUSH IT IN YOU IDIOT!" Well, that sounded like Kai.

"I DON'T WANT TO HURT LIKE THE OTHER TIME!" That's our Kyungsoo.

"Fine. I'll do it softer. Slow and steady ok?" that sounded like Kai again.

I wasn't thinking of anything dirty until Elle spoke.

"Are they having........ ?"

OMG. DIRTYNESS FILLED MY MIND! Elle and I thought of the same idea and we barged into the room. Hey, we're strong for girls ok?

What I saw was just so creepy I felt like fainting, AGAIN.

Tao was wearing a dress, Kris was having a ribbon and his head, Kai's dressed up like Sailor Moon, Lay looks like Barbie, Suho's cheeks are so damn red I can't even... urghh. All of them looked like girls. And ALL OF THEM WERE WEARING CIRCLE LENSES. ALL OF THEM WERE WEARING MAKEUP. And there was Kai standing on top of Kyungsoo trying to put circle lenses in. Elle fainted to the ground and it obviously made the boys look at us. Kai, shocked, accidentally pushed a little too hard.

"! I TOLD YOU TO GO SLOWER!" Kyungsoo cursed. 

All of them stared at me. They better prepare a stretcher.

---

A.N. It's a really short one but I hope it's filled with enough crack! And sorry for not writing for such a long time.