2.

Insanity = EXO

 

Hello~ It's Yuri here~ About my previous episode of my VS bra turning into 3 in 1 use as a 2-in-1 popcorn bowl earmuffs style, I obviously needed revenge. 
 
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
 
Apologies for that. It's the delirious Jongdae. Don't mind about him.
 
"HEY! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"
 
"I'm NOT done with your punishment young man, you haven't cleaned up CHANYEOL'S ROOM! So just SHUT UP!"
 
Pardon if I ever make any typos; Chanyeol is still too high after drinking down a whole bottle of sugar syrup and be creepin' me out.
 
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?"
 
Let's just start. Or I'll never start with all these distractions
 
 
Yesterday morning...
 
 
"KIM JONGDAE! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? YOU LITTLE BRAT!"
 
That was me yelling at that troll.
 
"What. It was a dare, ok? I played with Sehun and he asked me why the chicken crossed the road. I said because he wanted to poo but it was wrong and the answer was 'Because I told him to'. Well, the answer's pretty dumb but I lost so I had to do that. IT WAS SEHUN!"
 
I was obviously enraged so I opened the door to ask Sehun to come here. 
 
Right that instant, when I opened the door, EVERYONE AT HOME (except Elle since she's polite) WAS EAVESDROPPING ON US!
 
They [eavesdroppers] all fell towards me like a domino. Serves them right. I stomped right to the last person there.
 
"OH SEHUN! IN THERE, NOW!"
 
Luhan, Sehun's inseparable partner, was clinging onto him for dear life. Pleading like crazy. 
 
Another pair of ually deprived kiddos. I didn't know why I agreed to let them stay here in the FIRST place.
 
I dragged that guy by his legs and just slammed the door shut.
 
"How....."
 
Wait a minute, let me get rid of those pesky little things at the door before starting my lecture.
 
I grabbed a few of my fake roaches I kept in my room and opened the door. They were there, looking at me with innocent eyes, like they were doing NOTHING wrong. 
 
"Here guys, a treat for you~" 
 
I threw the roaches at them and they screamed at the top of their lungs. Literally.
 
I SWEAR they are the most pusillanimous people I have ever met. 
 
*dusts off dust on hands*
 
Now, back to the two of you.
 
"HOW DARE YOU THEHUN! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT IN THE FIRST FREAKING PLACE! WHY? WHY? WHY?"
 
"It was funny, that's all. No need for further explanation."
 
Ughh, that little audacious kid. I attest I won't let them off so easily.
 
"You! Oh Sehun, since you're the mastermind, I'll make sure you feel like you're better off dead [I really hope so though. XD] Jongdae, go and do the chores. Wash the toilet, do the dishes, mop the floor, dust the windows, wash the clothes, clear the garage and LAST BUT NOT LEAST, CLEAR UP, and I said CLEAR UP, Chanyeol's room."
 
Why would I ask him to clear up Chanyeol's room, you may ask. Here, take a peek.
 
 
Would you EVER live in that? Well, hyper Chanyeol does. 
 
Jongdae, was SO frightened by the last chore, he peed his pants. Ever see how Jongdae pees his pants? You'll never see it. Hahahahahahahaaaaa~
 
"Oh Sehun... Hmm, let me see how I can torture you..."
 
What does Sehun like most? A ha! BB. I bet you guessed it already [which you obviously couldn't. Like, who are they for you to know?] BUBBLE TEA! NO BUBBLE TEA FOR 1 MONTH! GROUNDED HAHA!
 
And, I did something worse.
 
 
Yesterday afternoon
 
"LUNCH FOR TIME!"
 
That was Sehun's voice. Did you wonder why was he speaking like that? Well, I won't tell you. Find out yourself if you continue reading.
 
"Eat noona Yuri, eat noona Elle, Eat hyung Kris, eat hyung Junmyeon, eat hyung Minseok, eat deer babe wuji wuji buji buji little my, eat hyung Yixing, eat hyung Chanyeol, eat hyung Kyungsoo, eat hyung Baekhyun, EAT PEASANT STUPID MY! [you should've guessed who he was calling]"
 
That's him again, calling us to eat. It took him around 5 minutes to phrase what he called Luhan. Yes, it's table manners. Everyone younger than us does that. Jongin and Tao did their share too, only the right way. Have you guessed what the punishment was?
 
After dinner, Sehun and Jongdae had to do the dishes. He had to tell me what they're going to do.
 
"Unnie now dishes the do to going am I"
 
Does that sound weird? Got the punishment yet? If you haven't, let me tell you. The punishement is for Sehun, yes, THEhun, to speak backwards. Don't get it? Let me explain further.
 
He will talk backwards.
 
Still don't get it? Here, this is how I talk backwards.
 
"Yuri is name my" when it's supposed to be "My name is Yuri". GET IT NOW?
 
So, he says rice eat, love you i and blah blah blah, which is still blah blah blah at the end of the day, but, whatevs.
 
Think it's cruel? Maybe not. 
 
Oh, and before I forget, I told Tao that Sehun's underwear could be BOTH a beanie and a slingshot. Ehh?
 
Now, that innocent Panda's dying the whole garment in blue. I can't believe it. 
 
---
 
A.N. - Hello~ I'm heartminhoyuringg again~ Sorry for another crappy chapter as always. Luckily I have my awesome co-author; Elle! Hoped you enjoyed the chapter [which I'm pretty sure you didn't]. Remember to Subscribe, comment and upvote if you like it! :)