One of a Kind

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mimi tried her best to not bolt out of the car as it came to a stop in front of the airport. 

Jae watched with amusement. 

Mimi quickly poked him in the head, not enough to hurt him but enough to annoy him and grabbed Seungho's hand in haste. 

"Let's go!" Mimi smiled widely and calmly, relaxing Seungho's own nervous system.

Seungho nodded enthusiastically and followed Mimi in to the airport.

Jae watched the two from the car, rolled down the windows a tiny bit and shouted through the crack. "You guys are going to be SOOOO embarrassed, as well as realizing that you were stupid all along!" He hollered, his confident smirk residing behind the tinted car windows. 

Mimi turned back, quietly as possible to not draw any attention. 

"JERK." She loudly snapped back. 

"SHHH." Seungho shook Mimi's shoulders briefly, astounded at her oblivious act. 

"Oh. Sorry." Mimi innocently apologized, and entered the spinning doors. 

With both the celebrities cautious of their appearances, their disguises were hindering, soon becoming an annoyance as they both tried their best to search for the one person they couldn't find. 

"Here I am, rushing around again! For the love of god, if something even more hectic comes my way, I won't even care anymore!" Mimi huffed in irritation, here eyes quickly scanning the crowds and rushing citizens and tourists. 

Seungho help but laugh at Mimi's small tantrum. "That's being a celebrity." Seungho shrugged. 

"Whatever." Mimi squinted her eyes, her nose crinkling as well. 

Mimi turned her head about 10 times in 20 seconds, obviously showing her hasty attitude, making Seungho crack up. 

"You said we didn't need to worry?" Seungho grinned. 

"We don't! I just... Want to see him sooner. Sooner the better!" Mimi made a face, then broke into a smile. 

Seungho laughed softly to himself.

"Excuse me?"

Mimi zipped around immediately when the voice spread throughout her ears. Seungho's reaction was much more slower, as he wasn't quite sure why Mimi had been so responsive. 

"Excuse- Yes, hello! I was wondering if you knew where to get to the exit? There are too many people that are covering the signs, so i cannot see." A middle-aged man with very faint signs of white hair, bowed kindly to a different person, smiling friendly as he asked for directions.

The person flinched, but soon adapted to the man's voice and smile.

Mimi could only stare as she finally saw her dad in flesh and bone after many years of busy business hours. All these years came rushing back towards her. Her strong attitude faded away, soon becoming sorry for her father.

She bit her lip with uncertainty, not moving a muscle.

All appa wanted was to spend time with me, which we hadn't had for... forever.

Seungho looked over, curiously but patiently.

Mimi looked up at Seungho, debating quietly.

But I don't want to separate with him. Not now.

Her gaze faltered.

Seungho smiled softly, his eyes never looking away. 

Mimi stayed frozen, then shook her head furiously. She looked up at Seungho, and nodded with confidence and determination.

"Let's go."

 

Mimi's father smiled thankfully towards the stranger, bowing deeply.

"It's so nice to be back in Korea." he muttered to himself, observing his surroundings.

As he made his way towards the directed exit, he realized one voice out of the tussling crowds.

"...pa!"

"Appa!"

Mimi's father turned around immediately with a knowing smile on his lips, his eyes searching for his beloved daughter.

As a hooded figure approached him, the figure pulled her hood slightly, revealing her face for a moment. Mimi smiled, temporarily forgetting about the move. "Appa!" she grinned.

"Mimi!" her father smiled gently, immediately laughing heartily.

"You look so ridiculous. Why are you all covered up?" he took a step back to admire his daughter.

"You've gotten so beautiful! But, why are you here?"

Mimi opened to answer.

"Are you hungry? How about we go to an expensive buffet and pig ourselves out! As an apology for all these years." her father smiled innocently.

Mimi smiled, then tried to reply yet again.

"Goodness! You've grown taller. Making appa f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter