Camp (part 2)

Don't leave me

It was night time, Jisun could not sleep because whenever she close her eyes. She will remember the scene that happened just now. She really wanted to cry. She really like Lu Han a lot but.....

jisun decided to take a walk near a beach. While she was walking along the beach, she saw the guy that she liked. He no longer had that warm smile on his face even when he saw her, he only had a light smile on his face.

"having trouble sleeping?" Asked luhan

jisun just nodded.both of them sat on the sandy beach, looking at the sea. Jisun turned to look at Luhan. His eyes were no longer filled with happiness. Luhan noticed that Jisun was looking at Him and turned. Their eyes met. Luhan leaned closer. Closer and closer . Jisun could no longer control herself. Their lips touched each other. Jisun could feel the warmth and sweetness of his lips.

all of a sudden, Jisun pushed Luhan away and ran away. 

The next day was trekking. Jisun was getting ready for the trek when she saw Luhan. She tried not to look at him. Luhan noticed that Jisun was avoiding him again. 

The trek started. Jisun decided to trek slower to enjoy the scenery. But because the rocks were slippery, Jisun slipped and hit her head.

in the meantime, Luhan was in front. He noticed Jisun disappeared and was very worried. He decided to go look for her. Yejin noticed that and was jealous.

when Luhan noticed Jisun lying on the ground, unconscious, he panicked and immediately carried her back to the dorms.

luckily, Jisun woke up and saw Luhan beside her, taking a nap.

he must be very tired Jisun thought 

she touched Luhan's face and looked at him. She wanted to tell him her feelings but.....she just couldn't say it out.

luhan woke up and smiled when he saw Jisun woke up

 

whoa!!!!i finished this chapter...gonna continue tmr. Something big is going to happened next chapter. Thks for the comment