Save me!!

Don't leave me

It was the third and last day of the camp. All the students were practicing vocals and other musical instrument. The training ended at 5pm and by 5.30pm, all the girls wore bikini (except for Jisun). Guys wore surfing pants, some wore sleeveless t-shirt while others were half-. Shy Jisun wore a bikini with a sleeveless shirt over it, she tied the bottom of her shirt and her perfect s-line were seen.

The campfire started. Most guys and girls started dancing. Jisun, to avoid Luhan, walked further away from the campfire, where there is a bench. She sat on it, looking at the sea.

"you don't like to be with the crowd?" Asked Luhan who appeared all of a sudden

Jisun shook her head.

"I think you should find somebody to dance, yejin seems to be alone. I think she is looking for you." Jisun replied.

after saying that, Jisun walked back to the crowd in order to avoid Luhan. However, Luhan appeared in front of her 

"will you Miss Park Jisun dance with me?" He asked.

jisun was shocked. She wanted to reject him but everybody is looking at her. She might embarrass Luhan if she rejected him. For once, Jisun followed her heart and dance with him. Yejin, on the other side, was furious. She was angry with Jisun for breaking her promise.

After the dance, the most popular guy must show his abs and the guy is........LUHAN. While Luhan shyly took off his shirt, yejin walked to where Jisun is and said, " we need to talk"

yejin pulled Jisun to the corner of a pool.

"I thought you were supposed to help me? You like Luhan too right? But you promised me! How can you be so selfish!" Sneered yejin

"wait! Listen to my explanation. I really don't mean it...I...I" Jisun stammered

"shut up! I am not going to forgive you!" Yejin shouted.

as yejin was about to leave, she accidentally pushed Jisun into the pool which is 2 metres deep. Jisun who could not swim, was struggling in the water.

noticing Jisun in the water, Luhan jumped into the water without hesitating.

 

hmmm, what do you guys think of this chapter :)