11 of them

Yin&Yang; [Possible Discontinuation]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan picked up his pace and left the building. He had told Xiumin to go ahead and find where the rest of the group was and he would catch up. He knew that Sehun was acting a bit strange around them and honestly, he didn't want to get on the younger boy's bad side. That wasn't what they came here for. If anything, they were on his side if he was who they thought he was.

Making his way out of the building, he checked his phone. They didn't have these where they lived but he and his brothers had studied up on things about earth for a long time now, ever since they were young that is. So he knew how things on earth worked and all of its contraptions that came along with it.

Looking down at his phone, he recieved a text to head to the campus courtyard. Quickly he made his way there.

"Hyung!" a sharp jawed boy called out when Luhan reached the courtyard.

The boy was sitting at a table with several other boys.

"Chen! Hey guys," he said as he came over.

A handsome young boy scooted over in order for Luhan to sit.

"Thanks Lay," Luhan told him before sitting down next to him.

"So we heard from Xiumin that you might've met one of them," a tall, model-like guy who sat across from him said.

Luhan nodded. "We saw D.O. and Baekhyun right after their class and they told me and Xiumin about him. It turns out he was in our class just now and not to mention he's on the soccer team."

"Hyungs!" Another voice was heard and the group turned their attention from Luhan to the four male figures making their way over to them.

The voice had come from one of the youngest, Tao. As the four came rushing over, they found a seat and gathered together.

"Hyung! I think we found one!" Tao prodded at Kris who was the one Luhan had just been talking to.

Kris' raised an eyebrow and looked over at Luhan. "Really? Was it the same one that Luhan hyung and the others found?"

Suho's looked over at Luhan and the others in surprise.

"Wait, so you saw her too?" Chanyeol suddenly asked with a huge smile on his face.

That's when Lay perked up. "Her? I thought you said you found a guy?" Lay looked over to Luhan and then glanced at D.O., Baekhyun, and Xiumin.

"Huh? Yeah, we found a guy. He was in our first class this morning. He had light brown hair and a slim physique," Baekhyun answered suddenly and D.O. nodded.

"A guy? We found a girl in our class who had a strong aura around her," Kai said.

"Wait, but isn't there supposed to be two that we're looking for anyway?" Chen reminded them.

Everyone paused for a second.

"Hold on, can I ask you guys something?" Luhan looked over at Kai and the other three who had mentioned a girl and they all nodded. "Do you know what the girl's name is?"

Chanyeol and Suho looked at eachother and then looked at Kai and Tao. They didn't catch her name, they had just run into her is all.

Kai paused and realized that he didn't even find out what the girl's name was and scratched his head.

"I think it was SunHee," Tao finally said. "She was sitting right in front of me, and I saw a little keychain that read SunHee on it... So I think that might be her name."

Luhan smiled suddenly after hearing the name. He had heard Sehun calling someone named Sunhee earlier, and he had guessed it was his sister.

"That makes sense then," Luhan said and everyone looked at him with a confused look. He then looked over at Xiumin.

"Remember what Seung Hoon said? He said that Sehun had a sister," Luhan reminded Xiumin and Xiumin's eye widened remembering the details.

"So that means it's..." Xiumin didn't finish his sentence but Luhan knew where he was going. That possibility that they were talking about earlier was a 99% likelihood now.

"Exactly, his sister is probably the other one. They one that Kai and Tao had class with," Luhan told them. "Earlier I heard him talking on the phone with someone that sounded like his sister. He called her Sunhee also.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter