New Students

Yin&Yang; [Possible Discontinuation]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunhee's class was about to end. Throughout the whole class period Kai and Tao had been glancing at her strangely. She eventually came to ignore it and suppress the strange vibe she got from them. Although Sehun had asked her if anything was wrong, she decided it was probably better if she talked to him in person. Texting was never her favorite way of communicating, but it was definitely efficient at times.

Sunhee eventually got used to the strange new students and didn't think anything of them. Perhaps, they were just like everyone else who tended to stare at her and her brother every now and then.

Finally finishing up the notes she was writing, the professor dismissed them. She quickly slipped her notebook in her bag and her pencil case as well. Getting up from her seat, she felt a small tap on the shoulder before turning around. She came face to face with the boy who called himself Tao. Her heart lurched as she felt like he was glaring at her intensely and froze.

"Excuse m-" he said quietly before he was quickly interrupted by a few girls who had come up to not only him but also Kai.

The girls began introducing themselves and asking them question like where they're from and such.

Sunhee eased a bit after seeing the interruption and looked at the event that ensued in front of her. Unsure of what to do, she tilted her head before deciding that it was probably a good chance to leave the scarey boys.

Taking the opportunity, she began walking toward the door when she suddenly heard the other boy's voice.

"Wait-" Kai saw her slowly leaving though he was surrounded by three girls and quickly interrupted again with the girls bombarding him with questions.

She stopped to turn her heard but found that the two boys seemed a bit confused and frantic as they were trying to figure out a way to get out of the grasps of the group of girls. There was no point in herself trying for she felt like she would be disrupting and she didn't want to be late for her next class.

"Mianhae," she told them, loud enough for them to hear before walking out of the classroom.

The two boys became frustrated while trying to attempt to talk to Sunhee but eventually failed due to the group of girls surrounding them. They then heard Sunhee's small but polite apology and found themselves a bit surprised.

Why did she say sorry? It wasn't even her fault. These stupid girls were at fault. Ugh...

 

 

 

Sunhee felt a bit relieved after being able to get away from the scarey new students without any trouble. Checking the time, she found herself running a bit late. Picking up her pace, she turned the corner and ran right into something or someone that is. Her face came into contact with a slightly hard surface and almost tumbled backwards. Before she tumble back all the way, a pair of strong hands grabbed her arms to steady her. Regaining her composure and blinking a few times, she found herself staring at a male's chest. Of course it was covered with a shirt but the hard surface she face planted into was indeed a male chest. Looking up, she found herself looking at a tall boy with curly hair. He had a small look of concern on his face before he let her go and she stood on her own.

"Mianhae, I wasn't looking where I was going," she quickly gave him a small bow.

The boy suddenly smiled a big smile that could be taken as almost... too smiley, but Sunhee found it slightly adorable.

"It's okay, I wasn't really looking either. Hope you're not hurt," he said and his voice almost shocked Sunhee. His adorable looks seemed to not match his low and deep voice at all.

It was then that another figure appeared from behind the tall boy.

"Chanyeol, where are you going? We're supposed to go this way," the shorter boy said to the taller one.

The shorter boy's eyes then diverted his attention to Sunhee who stood there in front of Chanyeol. He froze for a moment before suddenly breaking out into a gentle smile.

Sunhee stood there confused for a moment as the two looked at her.

"Um... if you'll excuse me, I have to get to class. I'm sorry for bumping into you again," she then told Chanyeol and gave him an apologetic smile.

Going around them, she quickened her pace due to the fact that she was without a doubt about to be late for her next class.

As she did so, the two boys whom she left turned to watch her go.

"Suho hyung, do you think...?" Chanyeol trailed off.

"Yeah, I think we might've found one. But we have to make sure because the legend says there is supposed to be two," Suho answered as he watched the girl go. "I definitely sensed the aura around her though, did you?" 

A huge smile was yet again on Chanyeol's face and he quickly nodded. "Yeah, I definitely felt it."

 

When Sunhee finally got to her classroom, she opened the door and found herself staring at an empty classroom. Her eyes widened in surprise. Quickly she looked at the time and saw that her class was supposed to start in 2 minutes. She then checked the room number and saw that it was the right one, yet no one was here. She stepped into the room and noticed a note stuck to the whiteboard. Going up to it, she read what it said.

10:10am Class Cancelled.
Apologies for the late notice.
Please read Chapter 4 for next class.

Sunhee's confusion and panic slowly subsided as she finished reading the note. She had been worried that she had forgotten about something important such as having a class elsewhere instead of meeting here or something. She let out a sigh of relief.

"That scared me..." she murmured to herself while walking out of the classroom. Looking around the hallway, she decided she would go outside to the campus garden to waste some time until it was time to meet Sehun.

Quietly walking out of the building, she started to make her way towards the garden. As she did so, many students gave her smiles and polite gestures though some also were slightly surprised to see the young girl by herself. It was a rare sight to find Sunhee without Sehun although it happened sometimes.

Once she made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter