Introductions

Yin&Yang; [Possible Discontinuation]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once Luhan reached the table, he saw Sunhee sitting beside Sehun. He was slightly confused but decided it wasn't anything important.

"Back, and these are my friends!" he told the two twins.

Sehun was eyeing them up and down with his usually pokerface while Sunhee had a worried but surprised look.

"I thought you said there was a few," Sehun remarked and stared at Luhan who scratched the back of his neck.

"Well, these are a few-" Luhan began but was quickly interrupted.

"I didn't know the word few had a limit. I'm sure hyung didn't tell you a specific number or anything," Kai said in a slightly irritated tone.

Sehun turned his head to see a young dark haired male with tannish skin looking at him. The two glared at eachother for a moment before Suho put his hands up.

"Hey, hey now. No need to get worked up," the shorter male said and looked over at Sehun before signalling D.O. to get a hold of Kai. "Sorry, we didn't mean to suddenly barge in on your lunch. Luhan just said he met you earlier and we all want to make some new friends too."

Suho looked over at the two twins and gave them a genuine smile but was only faced with Sehun who continued to keep a stoned look on. Sunhee sensed the tension and quickly shook Sehun's arm. He looked over to his sister who gave him a pleading look that said she really didn't want trouble. For a minute, he stared at her until he finally gave in though his expression didn't change and he went back to eating his food.

Sunhee looked up and gave them all a smile. "It's okay, you guys can sit."

The 11 of them were surprised that the female twin was able to convince the male twin so easily. Finally sitting down, gazes and heads were looking their way watching as the new transfers ate with the Oh Twins. Most were actually not surprised at the fact that the new transfers, full of goodlooking men seemed to easily blend in with the Oh Twins. The all seemed to have an admirable aura around them that matched with the Oh Twins unlike any students they had seen around them before.

There was an awkward silence between the twins and the eleven new boys, and a few of them shifted in their seat uncomfortably. Sehun continued to get a strange feeling although he still wasn't quite sure if it was good or bad while Sunhee had completely ignored the feeling in order to be a peace bridge between her brother and the boys. They quietly ate when Sunhee looked up to observe the eleven new boys. It was then that she remembered the faces of two boys in her class earlier that day. She thought for a moment and remembered their introduction where one was named Kai and the others name was Tao.

Turning to look at the others, she also recognized the tall one with a goofy smile and the shorter one who spoke earlier from when she ran into them. A strange feeling washed over her but quickly subsided again before she looked over to the person who sat in front of her. He was a wide eyed boy who hadn't looked up from his food ever since they sat. Noticing a small grain of rice stuck to the corner of his lip, she tried to get his attention.

"Um..." she said softly as she tried to beckon him to look up. When he finally did, she saw his surprised expression and pointed to the place on his mouth indicating there was something there. His eyes became huge with a panicked expression as he quickly got a napkin and wiped his mouth. His expression was so adorable, Sunhee found herself smiling and giggling at his reaction.

The others at the table who were eating were looking and had stopped eating midway to watch the scene in front of them. All of them stared at Sunhee who was giggling and they all felt their heart flutter a little.

The boy i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter