small talk

An Exotic Christmas

{chapter two}small talk

Featuring Byun Baekhyun & Park Chanyeol


 

Two men were walking on the side walk.

One was very much taller than the other, though not as much.

The taller had brown chestnut hair, and big glasses on his nose. He was wearing a green overcoat.

The shorter brown hair, with slight blonde highlights. His hair was curled up and he was wearing a blue beanie.

They walked in silence, swinging their big bulky bags.

"Do you think being an idol is a mistake?" Chanyeol suddenly asked Baekhyun.

He looked and the shorter, waiting for his opinion.

"Well, I'm not sure about that, really", Baekhyun started, eyes on his feet.

"I mean, sure we'll get annoyed of the fangirls, the antis, the hate", he continued.

Chanyeol nodded at the thought, thinking the same thing.

"But, something’s are just worthwhile, you know? Like all our fans that give us support, the thrill of being on stage, not to mention the paycheck!" Baekhyun cheekily grinned.

"Hmm, I guess you're right", Chanyeol nodded, "Being an idol wasn't a mistake after all", He finished.

"And, you got to meet me", Baekhyun said, though not boastfully.

They both knew that what they had was a real friendship, just like with all of EXO. But theirs was only stronger, as strong as HunHan even.

"Yeah, I guess I was lucky", Chanyeol agreed, looking at Baekhyun. "To be grouped with my best friend."

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol, and they stared at each other.

"Yeah, I guess I was lucky too", Baekhyun said, putting his arm on top of the taller's shoulder,the taller did the same, and they walked, enjoying their winter day.

Silence set as they walked. Nobody talked, but just enjoyed each others presence.


Joonmyun set himself down on the sofa. He was alone, when he was supposed to with his friends.

He was pouting, crossing his arms, wondering where the kids were.

Then the doorbell rang, and Joonmyun was off his seat and at the door in 5 seconds.

"Hi!" Joonmyun greeted the guest.

"Hello, Old man", the guest greeted back, a bag of presents in his arms.

"Is that for me?" Joonmyun asked, eyes practically sparkling.

"Ugh, look at you, hyung, you're eyes are practically all big and sparkly" the younger said, barging in through the door.

"Where do I put this? Somewhere royal, I hope. I wouldn't want to put it anywhere near those peasants", he continued eyeing Joonmyun.

"Oh Jongdae, you're a peasant yourself, aren't you?" Joonmyun replied in his cal voice, rolling his eyes.

"Oh hyung shut up", Jongdae looked back at his hyung. "But no, seriously, where do I put these? It hurts my hands just walking here with this."

"Put it there", Joonmyun pointed at the christmas tree with his chin as he closed the door.

As Jongdae set the present down, Joonyun journeyed to the kitchen.

"Hey Jongdae!" A shout came from the kitchen. 

"What?" Jongdae anwered, still putting the present down.

"Hot Coco or Coffee?" Joonmyun asked.

"Bubble Tea!" Jongdae shouted back, a cheeky grin on his face.

"Hot Coco it is then", Joonmyun whispered as he but in 3 spoonful of coffee into a cup labeled 'Hot Coco'.