Last Minute Shopping

An Exotic Christmas

chapter three}last minute shopping

Featuring Wu Yi Fan & Huang Zitao


"Yi Fan Gege will you help me buy some presents?" Zitao asked Yifan.

"No", Yifan replied.

"Aww, please? You won't be spending any money, I promise!" Zitao bargained.

Sighing exasperatedly, Yifan turned to the younger.

"Weren't you supposed to buy the presents weeks ago? That way you will have time to think?" Yifan reprimanded.

"I know! But I haven't bought anything for Minseok, Lu han and Joonmyun ge" Tao said.

Yifan glared at Tao who was walking next to him.

"Did you buy one for me yet?" Yifan asked, eyebrows raised. 

Zitao shuffled under Yifan's glare and mumbled "No".

"All right fine. And not a dollar out of my wallet you hear me?"Yifan said.

Tao nods, although relucantly. They trudge together towards the nearest shopping mall.

Upon entering, they quickly pull up their hoods and mufflers to cover their faces.

Zitao entered the first shop, which was a discount store.

He raced around the store in a hurry, stopping to see things that would fit his hyungs.

Yifan sat on one of the seats, patiently waiting for Zitao to finish.

"Ge, this striped one or the winter patterned sweater?" Zitao approached his hyung, holding a horrible looking red and white petterned sweater and a striped red and white one.

Yifan looked up momentarily from his phone, before deciding he didn't care.

"The winter patterned sweater" he said, imagining how awful it would look for Joonmyun.

"Thanks Ge!" Zitao says happily, before turning around. 

He smiles gleefully, "I'm so glad you chose the patterned one! The stripe one will be for Joonmyun hyung!" he thinks in his mind.

He goes and pays for the sweaters, asking them to be wrapped in different wrapping paper.

"Come on Gege, I'm done for this one" Zitao says, grabbing Yifan up. They exit the shop, Tao walking gleefully.

"Where to?" Yifan grunts on later as they walk down the mall.

"The shop across the street please, I still need to buy Lu Han and Minseok Gege" Zitao replied.

Yifan gulped as he thought on whose gift was whose. "Hopefully the terrible one was Joonmyun's" He thought.

They fished through the store. Well, mainly Zitao surfing around and Yifan just sitting somewhere, looking cool.

Finishing his shopping, Yifan and Zitao walk out the store.

"Where? Where are we going?" Zitao asked, happily holding onto his wrapped gifts.

Yifan glared at his didi, looking at Zitao in almost-hate.

"Joonmyun's house, you idiot" Yifan replied, brows still creased.

"Oh, alright. Let's go then!" Zitao happily skipped ahead.

Yifan rolled his eyes as Zitao almost slipped in the snow, giggling after.

But soon, a small smile grew on his face, and he slowly followed after Zitao.