Sentimental

An Exotic Christmas

 Sentimental

Feauturing Lu Han, Minseok & Yixing


The hyungs were exspecially careful on thier way to Joonmyun's house.

Lu Han and Minseok strived to keep the conversation going,

If the topic got weary, they would change it quickly.

They tried to not talk about 'family' infront of Yixing, because they knew he was sentimental.

This was another Christmas in which he couldn't meet his family.

"Yixing-ah, don't be so sad.." Minseok finally said to the gloomy Yixing.

"Why don't you just have fun? It's Christmas, are we not enough?" Minseok sadly asked.

"N-No hyung, it's just-" Yixing stumbled on his words, panicking that he had offended Minseok.

"He misses them"Lu Han cuts in. "His family is in China, like mine," Lu Han explained to Minseok.

"He misses their loving touch. Like I miss mine," Lu Han said sadly.

It was now getting darker, with the streetlights starting to flicker on.

The snow had not stopped, and had littered the streets with snow.

Lights were on and illuminated the streets further more, twinkling up on the sky were christmas decorations,

strung across from lamp to lamp.

The boys slowly walked through the throng, speaking of funny times when they were trainees.

"Remember when Zitao called Minseok 'Oppa' ?" Lu Han asked, laughing his alligator laugh.

Before long, they were on the street near Joonmyun's house.

The bright lights of the city were dimming, as they entered the suburbs.

They waked towards Joonmyun's house, decorated nicely with a soft snowman in the front.

'Ding Dong!' 

Yixing pressed the bell.