Snowball fight

An Exotic Christmas

 

chapter one} snowball fight

Featuring Do Kyungsoo, Kim Jongin & Oh Sehun


"Hey! Sehun! Wait up!" Kyungsoo shouted as he ran up to him. He panted in his deep blue winter coat.

"Hey Kyungsoo hyung!" Sehun greeted with his poker face.

"Where's your gift for hyungs?" Kyungsoo asked, as they started walking together.

"In here", Sehun replied, pointing in his heart. Kyungsoo raised his eyebrows sarcasticly.

"Hahaha! It's a secret!" Sehun giggled. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at the younger's randomness.

"So, I don't see Jongin hyung with you", Sehun asked, after a moment in silence.

"And I don't see Luhan hyung with you. Did he go with Minseok hyung instead?" Kyungsoo shot back.

"Ugh, Kyungsoo hyung!" Sehun rolled his eyes at his hyung. Bending down, he grabbed some snow and shaped it into a ball. Silently, he threw the snowball on to Kyungsoo's head.

"Y-Yah!" He shouted out in shock as Sehun cackled.

"You little!" He shrieked at the running man.

"Ugh!" Kyungsoo stomped his feet and rolled his eyes as he trudged following Sehun.

"Hey Kyungsoo hyung! " A shout was heard behind Kyungsoo.

He turned around, seeing a tanned skinned man in a brown winter jacket. He had a red scarf wrapped around him and a pair of headphones.

Jongin casually strode towards Kyungsoo, hands in his jacket pockets.

Kyungsoo stood by the sidewalk, patiently waiting for Jongin to arrive.

"Hey" Jongin said, greeting his hyung.

"Hey" Kyungsoo replied. "Where's the your gift's for all your hyungs?" he asked.

"In here", Jongin replied, showing him the bag by his side.

"Did you know I had to spend half of my paycheck for this?" Jongin exclaimed.

"It's probably the same for everyone, maybe more even", Kyungsoo replied as they both started walking.

"Sehun snowballed me, on the head", Kyungsoo said as they saw Sehun walking in the distance.

"And let me guess, you want me to help you get back at him?" Jongin replied, turning his head to Kyungsoo, smirking.

"Don't smirk at me. Yes, I'll take all the blame", Kyungsoo persuaded.

"Hmm, okay, sure", Jongin's broke into a cheeky grin as he stopped by the sidewalk to get some snow.

"Here", he said, handing Kyungsoo some snow. They both made a snowball and approached Sehun from behind. They swung our shoulders around him, trapping him.

Slobbering the snow on his face, they giggle at Sehun's shock face, before running away, still giggling.

"Yah! Wait 'till I get back at you, you little punks!" Sehun said, shouting at the hyungs who ran away.