Chapter 3

Love Is Blind

575549826.jpg

His eyes continued to stare at you and his gazes lingered around you more than necessary.

No words were exchanged and both of you just stood on the ground in silence.

You hate to admit but his eyes always seemed to have a deadly mesmerising effect on you, making you totally unable to snap out of them.

He had changed a fair bit since your last encounter with him in the cafe.

He had lost weight again.

Sure enough you had seen him on screen, but then, it was not the same as seeing him in person.

You could no longer feel the warmth coming from him anymore, and what replaced were just sorrow and weariness.

"Woon..why...why are you back at this timing?"

Yesung's mother came out of the kitchen suddenly, making you looked elsewhere quickly in embarrassment.

You could feel his mother's intense gazes exchanging between you and her son repeatedly, and you knew her worries at once.

"I...I left my handphone here....came back to pick it up...."

He cleared his throat and explained.

Silence filled the surrounding once again and you could only looked at the ground awkwardly.

You did not mean to be rude, but then, you were just too caught off guard on meeting him under this circumstances.

"It...it had been a long time..."

You heard him adding on and you lifted your head a little, just to see him casting a glance at you.

How long....

You could not remember.

You had lost count on the days he last spoke to you.

How you missed his deep husky voice....

And how you missed his pair of concern eyes....

You nodded stupidly and remained silence again.

You wanted to say yes.

You wanted to say hi.

But then, you felt a surge of emotions and you were on the verge of tears.

"I....I still got something to attend to....I'll leave first Auntie Kim..."

It took you some time to control yourself and you managed to get the words out before you left hurriedly.

*************************************************************

You eyes started to get blurry after you set your foot inside the lift.

You cupped your mouth and fresh warm tears gushed down from your eyes uncontrollably.

You did not know why you are crying for.

All you could feel is your heart yelling in pain.

It hurted so much that you felt like tearing.

You thought that your feeling would fade away after leaving him.

But it seemed like it came back to the square one right after meeting him again.

You jumped up in shock when you heard someone stopping the lift from closing the door.

And your eyes widened in shock further to find that it was the one whom you least wanted to see now.

He walked slowly inwards before you saw the lift closing the door.

*************************************************************

You took a few steps behind before you realized that it was a dead end.

You wiped your tears with the back of your hands and sniffed softly.

You heart was thumping wildly, and you did not know what you should be doing.

Yesung started to walk closer and closer to you, and before you knew it, he lifted your face and both of you were just a few inches apart.

He cupped your face gently in both of his hands, and his used his thumbs to wipe away your falling tears.

"I'm sorry..."

He stated softly.

*************************************************************

P/S: HAPPY 2013!