Chapter 1

Love Is Blind

yesung-mouserabbit-121211.jpg?w=550&h=36

"Yesung from Super Junior recently announced the end of his three years relationship..."

You put down the newspaper you were holding at once, not even bothering to read on the details.

It had been almost half a year since you saw him, and the last one took place in his cafe.

You felt a surge of emotions suddenly, and your mind began to wonder how he was coping right now.

You knew him too well, and you betted that he must be upset beyond words this time.

You were there for him when he broke up with her for the first time, and you chose to go back and comfort him again the second time he ended it with her.

But then, you knew you were no longer in the position to do so anymore again.

Not when you decided to walk out of his life completely.

Part of you wanted to stay away from him so that you would not sink further into this one sided relationship, and another part of you chose to leave because you did not have the heart to see his family getting hurt anymore.

*Flashback*

"I'm so sorry for coming to visit you only now...I'm too ashamed to face you after what happened......"

Yesung's mother came to look for you one day suddenly.

"Don't say that Auntie Kim.....I'm so happy to be able to see you again...."

You stated sincerely and gave her a warm smile.

You were an orphan and his parents were the one who made you feel how it was like to have a family.

"I'm so sorry for what Woon had done to you....dear..."

She added on and gave your hand a light squeeze.

"No....it's not his fault....and it definately does not have anything to do with you or anyone else..."

You shook your head firmly and clarified.

After all, what Yesung said back then was right.

You and him were not in a relationship in the first place, and so, who could you blame when he does not love you?

"I...I don't know what to do with this son of mine anymore...all of us could see what kind of woman she is...but I just don't know why he is so smitten with her.....I wanted so much to whack him for the hurt he gave you...but then...I just can't laid my hands on him...not when I had seen how that woman had been torturing him all these while...."

The middle-age lady continued and her eyes reddened at once at the mention of Yesung.

"I wish I could do something for you....."

You held her hand sympathetically and tears brimmed at the side of your eyes by now.

"You know what? You have always been the perfect daughter-in-law in my mind...I wanted so much to have you in our family...but that rascal...."

She broke down at last, and sobbed a little.

"You know that I always treated you like my very own mother...it doesn't matter if we can't be mother and daughter in law....because I know you will still treat me like your daughter isn't it?" 

You comforted and gave her a small smile.

"Of course...you will always be my prettiest daughter.....promise me you will search for your own happiness alright?"

She stated and cupped your face gently.

"Yes...I will be happy...I will be happy..."

You repeatedly  before you two embraced each other and cried again.

*End of Flashback*

Little did you know that Yesung was standing behind the pillar, and he overheard the entire conversation.