School

Simple Situation

EXO K

[When you doing your homework...]

 

 

I hate math!! You screamed from your room, “Need some help?” asked Suho and came to your room, helping your homework (err.. actually he did it for you;))

“why you can’t answer this question?” Baekhyun poke your head. Rude. “Oppa not rude! Oppa is being nice to you”.

“hei OOO let’s play, we need our quality time before i go back to work” said Park Chanyeol. I need to finish my homework before tomorrow. “just go  copy your friend’s homework...”. Good advice Oppa. “Your welcome”

Oppa, can you help me doing my homework? .”what it is?”. Math... “I’ll call Suho hyung to help you” Said D.O.

Kai watch TV in the living room and poking your back with his long leg. “don’t sleep in here... go to your room”. I’m doing my homework. “is it difficult?” you nods. “good luck then”.

“i really want to help you, but you know i don’t like math either so...”. I understand you. “Thank you OOO” Sehun hugs you.

 

 

[When you caught up him doing stupid dance in his room]

Go listen Carly Rae Jepsen – Call me maybe ;)

 

 

“t-that’s not what you think OOO” Suho’s face became red like an Apple.

Baekhyun with his electric dance, “Hey i just met you and this is crazy but here is my number, so call me maybe...” he didn’t care if you look at him with amazing face. He do it alot actually...

“Ya! OOO come here dance with me.. this song is so addicting!” Chanyeol helds your hands and swinging it to the right and to the left. “SO CALL ME MAYBE”

“BRAKK” D.O just closed his door and hiding himself all night long.

“stop looking at me, i know i’m awesome...” said Kai. ....

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” Sehun screamed like a girl (i’m sorry Sehun).

EXO M

 

[When he walked you to your school]

 

 

He held your hands, but didn’t have a courage to looked at your face, his hand look so warm. “We are here” said Xiumin breaking the silence.

Luhan put his hand on your shoulder. “don’t you think this morning feel so cold?” You nods and glued yourself in his embrace.

Kris isn’t the type of romantic guy, he let you walked by yourself beside him. “make sure you don’t skip your lunch okay?”.

Lay put your hand in his pocket and look at you. “let’s don’t catch a flu” he show off his dimple make you blushing.

Chen held your and swinging it. “where are we going?” SCHOOL! “where are we going?” SCHOOL. Hahhaa it’s fun!!

Tao as known as romantic panda linked your pinky finger with his and walked you to your school. “this is more romantic than holding hand, right OOO?”

 

 

[When you already near of your gate and it’s time to say good bye to EXO]

 

 

 

“don’t sleep at your class and listen your teacher carefully okay?” Xiumin patted your head.

“Go study hard! After you graduate let’s get married!!!” cheerfuly Luhan tried to make you blushing.

“Don’t sleep in your class” you nods. “??? Why don’t you go inside?”. ... . “ah...i know” he gave you a kiss in your cheek. “study hard okay?” yes, i know he isn’t typed of romantic guy. But when he is, you will fainted. Kk

“i feel don’t want to let you go...”. Lay i just go to school. “I’m kidding! Have a nice day!!” he smile brightly and waved at you.

“aaaand.... here we are!! Your school!!!!” said Chen. “go go or you will be late” yes you always came late to school everytime he walked you to your school. The reason? Asked the troll Chen!:D

“be a nice girl okay? I don’t want you failed in your test!” Tao looked at you with his serious face. “i will give you a reward if you get the best mark in your test” and then he waved at you. Fiuh...the perfectionist Tao.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would be happy if you comment my story^^