Game begins now !!

A Labyrinthine Love La Chanson

( AT LA )

MINHO : ( he shouted out to yoona ) I love you too !! ( he said trying to control his happiness ) 

MINHO : Interesting girl ~ 

HANA : ( she was still holding onto Onew's right arm lightly. She was really pissed off with Minho ) ...

ONEW : i you okay yoong ? ( he asked carefully as he took ' Yoona's ' right hand into his left one )

HANA : ( she heaved out heavily as she finally gave up ) can we have some ice-cream oppa ? 

ONEW : ice-cream ? ( he looked at his watch and turned back a grinning face to hana ) if ice-cream is what you want, then that's what you'll get ( he said happily trying to lift up the mood but he sulked a little ) what's gotten into you Yoona ? ( he asked in a cautious tone ) 

HANA : ( she looked at Onew sadly as she was already tired, she was tired of acting her best as Yoona ) i don't know Oppa ...i don't know ~ ( she said in a tone that told Onew not to integrate any further) 

( Minho on the other hand was at the Park nearby with his homie. he was sitting on a wooden bench as he swung his long legs back and forth happily. He was giggling to himself, as he started feeling this ticklish feeling in his stomach. Never had he been this happy to get slapped by someone. Well it wasn't something out of the norm if the great playboy gets a slap or two by girls but this one was an ultimate bi*ch slap, even Minho would have agreed to it. She was the first girl to reject him.. Choi Minho who surprisingly had unlimited charms ) 

KEY : ( he looked at Minho being all weird as he shook his head ) tsk... yah ! what's wrong with you ? ( he asked amusement visible in his tone )

MINHO : ( He was still swinging his legs. He was actually waiting for Key to ask him that question ) I saw this gorgeous...more than gorgeous girl ! ( he exclaimed ) 

KEY : ( he rolled his eyes in annoyance ) Oh boy !!! not another one ! 

MINHO : Aniya ~ ( he dragged in dreamy tone ) this one is different. She rejected me ( he chuckled to himself as he continued to stare ahead of him, a genuine smile brightening his face ) Rejected ME !! she also slapped me here ~ ( he pointed to his still slightly pink cheek as he giggled a little ) 

KEY : ( he stared at his friend who looked drunk before noticing that his cheek was indeed a little pink ) is this the first time you saw her ? 

MINHO : yup !! ( he said quickly before tilting his head to the side in confusion ) actually...to think about it, how could i have even missed such a girl in the first place ?? 

KEY : well ..maybe, she's new here ? ( he suggested, shrugging his shoulders lightly )

MINHO : umm, maybe ~ ( he agreed with Key as he pouted a little falling back into the dark hole of thinking before his eyes little up like a bright bulb ) kibum-ah ! ( he cooed Key's name ) you know that according to me you're the most awesome and extraordinary and smartest brother right ?! 

KEY : ( he gave Minho a questioning look before shaking his had profusely, he already knew what Minho wanted from him ) NO !!! no way dude ! I'm not doing it, so don't even think about it ! ( he warned minho darkly )

MINHO : hey come on ! please ...please, please..please, PLEASE !!! you know that i don't give easily right ? just give in already ! pls bro ! ( he kept pestering key until )

KEY : AISH !! okay fine ! ( he gave up, he had decided that he didn't want to waste his energy by quarrling with Minho ) but this is the LAST !!! 

MINHO : okay call ~ ( call : a Korean way of saying cool )

KEY : ( he let out a serious sigh ) What's her name ?! 

MINHO : i wouldn't be asking you to help me if i knew her name dude ! 

KEY : ( he tried to bit back his erupting laughter as he continued ) You've been slapped by a nameless beauty ! HA ( he spat ) serves you right ! ( he stuck out his tongue at Minho only to get an disapproving look from Minho ) okay... how does she look like, tall ? short ? long hair ? short hair ? dark ? fair? small eyes ? big eyes ? Caucasian ? Asian ? African ? Indian ? ANYTHING !! do you know anything about her ? ( he stopped as he was getting shot of breathe ) 

MINHO : she's korean.. nice preety big doe-eyes, ummm about 168cm or taller ? nice brown hair that fall till half her back ! very fair and ... she was with Onew hyung just now !

KEY : korean ? Onew-hyung you mean the senior who had won multiple awards in the science field ! 

MINHO : uh-huh ! ( he nodded ) so ? can you find out about her ? everything..i mean EVERYTHING about her ! ( he asked hopefully )

KEY : i'll call you later ! ( and with that he went back home ) 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

( IN NYC ) 

YOONA : ( her classes had ended for the day and she couldn't wait to go back home to her father but it seemed that the three musketeers had other plans )

JONGHYUN : ( he was still pissed of as he was constantly being ignored by his best friend ) aish !! 

LUHAN : ( he noticed that Hana had been eyeing him and he was getting a little creeper out. She had never been like this before. what happened to the little choding that says ruthless things without caring about anything ) 

JESSICA : ( she could tell that ' hana ' was really.. REALLY different from her usual self ) Han .. ( she whispered to Yoona ) are you okay ? you know that you can talk to me right ?

YOONA : ( she was about to burst out in tears as she was already physically and mentally tired of acting as Hana who apparently had the total oppsite character from her ) unnie ~ i.. i have something to sa- ( just then she was cutted of by Jonghyun ) 

JONGHYUN : let's just go and eat ! ( he snapped annoyed about the whole situation )

LUHAN : Let's go ~ ( he grabbed Yoona's hands in his as he pulled her forward to walk beside him. being the matured one in the group, he knew that it was his responsibility to find out what was going wrong in his dear ' Hana's ' life. ) 

YOONA : ( tears were already b in her eyes as she felt a very strange feeling as Luhan held her hands. She had never had such feelings before thus she was kind of petrified which caused her to arubtely pull her hand away ) 

LUHAN : ( he was shocked as ' Hana pulled her hand away from his. He just stood there in dis-belife. It might have been something serious but Hello ! we're talking about Hana here ) Han ? 

YOONA : I..i'm sorry guys, but i don't feel well i have to go !!! ( she stammered as she turned and started to quicken her pace )

JONGHYUN : ( he was about to follow yoona but was held back by Sica. She knew that he was in no mood to follow Hana now ) 

LUHAN : ( he was the one who followed Yoona calling out for her as he did so ) Han ! hana-ya ! stop ! Indigo ! 

YOONA : ( she didn't stop as she knew that she was going to burst out crying any time soon. She was feeling guilty of treating her dear sister's freinds in such a way ) 

LUHAN : ( he grabbed ' Hana ' by her arm and dragged her to the side where there were nobody )

YOONA : oppa please let go ~ You're hurting me ~ ( she said while stiffling back her tears ) 

LUHAN : ( he cornered Yoona at the side as he let out a tired and sad sigh ) talk to me han ! you have to tell us what's wrong for us to help you ~ ( he started of softly ) 

YOONA : no..nothings wrong o..oppa ~ 

LUHAN : Youre lieing !!!!! ( his voice raised for a bit before softening again ) what's wrong ~ did something happen in Seoul ?! 

YOONA : no ~ ( tears started to drip down her doe-like years )

LUHAN : Then why are you like this !! ( he shouted again as he grabbed ' Hana ' by her shoulder shaking her ) You're driving me crazy han !! What's with you being all akward to me and Jonghyun ?! 

YOONA : ( her eyes flew up to met Luhan as she wiped off her tears angrily and glared at Luhan ) I will be the way i want ! Why can't you guys just leave me alone ! i don't want to talk about anything !! ( she snapped, sounding a tiny little bit more meaner than Hana ) 

LUHAN : ( he dropped his hands of Yoona's shoulder as he took a step back sadly ) i'm sorry hana ~ I forgot that you are growing up too ! 

YOONA : i.. ( being the angel she was she felt terribly bad for snapping at Luhan, the guy that she had fallen for in first sight ) 

LUHAN : I shouldn't have treated you like a little girl ~ ( he said while sulking ) 

YOONA : ( she didn't like to make someone sad and worse she had made the guy she crushing on sad ) i'm sorry oppa..i..i didn't had good start today ! ( she said before hugging Luhan, trying to make him feel better ) 

LUHAN : ( he was kind of shocked, as he knew that Hana had never hugged him this way before. This hug almost made Luhan suspect that she liked him ) oh...okay you're forgiven ! ( he said before breaking the hug, this girl was not Hana.. even if she was Hana, she was the now different ) let's go ~ ( he said while stammering trying to force a smile ) 

YOONA : ( she smiled back and followed Luhan. This time she was determined to make sure she was now completely hana ) 

LUHAN's thoughts : Does she like me ? Or has she just grown up ? Why does everything she does tell me that she had changed completely ? I hope she doesn't like me... of course she doesn't she knows that she can't like me ! she knows the reason to that too ... right ? i'm waiting for her..only her ~

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

( At LA )

( Minho's house ) 

( It was already late at night and Minho was pacing up and down his large but clouted blue walled bedroom, fiddling with his i-phone, waiting for Key's call.. just then Minho's phone rang ) 

MINHO : ( he didn't even take a second to answer it ) hello ? kibum-ah !!

KEY : hello ! ( she cleared his throat before continuing ) She's a juniour in the university.

MINHO : uh-huh ( signaling key to continue while taking a bit of a crunchy green apple and plopping onto his big bed ) 

KEY : her name is Im Yoona, usually called Angel im ...mmm... turning twenty this May 30. She's really close with Onew hyung. Lives with her mother at- ( he stopped himself ) I'm not telling you her address ! 

MINHO : ah WEA !! ( he exclaimed loudly ) hey come on at least which area ~ 

KEY : No ! ( he said sternly before lowering his voice ) Minho-ya i don't think it's a good idea to target her ~ ( he said honestly ) 

MINHO : why ? 

KEY : She's surprisingly a really innocent and quiet girl. You know how sensitive innocent and quiet can be right ! 

MINHO : ( he choked on a piece of his apple as he coughed ) Quite !?!?! Innocent !!! ( his thoughts were drifting up to the momment when that ' quiet ' and ' innocent ' girl had stuck her middle finger out to him like nothing ) Well dude i have news for you ! she was anything but quite and innocent when i saw her. I think that's just a rumor ( he joked ) She freaking slapped me dude and it hurts ! ( he cried out childishly ) 

KEY : ( he scoffed but still continued ) but from seeing her picture,she's really damn preety ! 

MINHO : It's not that i didn't notice that ! That's the first thing i saw.. her preety little face and y juicy- ( he was stopped by key ) 

KEY : YAH !! how can you talk about a girl in such a way you ert of a friend ! ( he scolded ) 

MINHO : ( he chuckled as he knew that key had his imagination running wild once again ) i was about to say her y LIPS !! ( he stressed ) what were you thinking about ! 

KEY : ( he heaved a relived sigh as he coughed awkwardly ) Nothing ...anyways ( he tried to change this awkward topic ) i can't believe i hacked the school system for you ! 

MINHO : hehehe that's why you're my bestie and i love you ~ 

KEY : that's too much bromance for a day ! so what are you going to do next ? 

MINHO : well first i'm going to ( he paused for awhile ) end this conversation ! ( he said abruptly before swallowing the last bit of his apple and ending the call ) 

( Minho threw his phone to the side of the bed and rolled on the bed happily as he hugged his pillow tightly ) 

MINHO : ( he looked at his big untidy room and let out a happy sigh ) Im yoona ~ why does a single thought of you burn my body up ?! Angel ? your face is definitely an angle but you character ...( he chuckled as he kept replaying the moment they had shared at campus today ) I'm going to make you fall for me ( he said as he nodded his head almost agreeing to his own idea ) Yup ! i'm definitely going to make you fall for me ! 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><>><><><><><><>

( Luhan, Yoona, Sica and Jonghyun were at a japanese sushi restuarant eating. Yoona had channeled herself to be less awkward with her sister's friends. Jonghyun was back o his normal puppysuarus self and sica her own bubbly girl-style but Luhan was too busy in his thoughts. He was getting a feeling that ' hana ' that he had brought up since she was a little child was now having a crush on him. He was feeling a little apprehensive about the situation, when suddenly his phone rang ) 

LUHAN : ( he looked at his screen and didn't regonise the number ) hello ~ who is this 

hello ~ 

( Suddenly Luhan heard an all too familiar voice as he dropped fork on the table in shock/surprise. Just one word and he knew who it was... ) 

LUHAN : ... ( he opened his mouth to talk but he couldn't.. his voice wasn't coming out ) 

YOONA : ( she looked at Luhan and realized that something was wrong ) oppa ~ 

LUHAN : ( he looked at ' Hana ' with a blur expression before standing up from his chair and ) 

( Minho... he knew that tomorrow was going to be a new start for him as he had found a new doll to play with. This doll was the most beautiful, appealing and challenging one he had ever tried playing with. ) 

So now let the game begin... now things are going to get complicated. Who is the mysterious person at the other side of the phone ?~ i'll leave it for you guys to think about it ~ 

to be continued~

So hello chingu(s) i hoped you like this chapter ! i'll update this if i get more comments and subscribers k ? bye bye :D chu ~ 

 

A Labyrinthine Love La Chanson

... a complicated love song, for all the awesome people who are reading this fic  like YOU

specially for you by :

create.php?text=Minyoonlovely& data-cke-saved-name=La%20 name=La%20

$T2eC16VHJGIE9nnWqrq0BQ1)Kt,1V!~~60_35.Jtumblr_m8mu3dr9pt1rusimzo1_500.jpgBAe6h2RCAAAOwJ1.jpg:largeAzWYrfxCUAA3_Bh.jpg:large :D