Time to meet you

A Labyrinthine Love La Chanson

FLASHBACK ~

" This is it ! i had enough of you and your unrealistic dreams ... i'm filing for a divorce ! " ( tears of regret free falling from her doe-like eyes ) 

" If that's your desicion then i will not stop you " ( he heaved out feeling really hurt ) if you want a divorce ! ( he his breathe in a little ... he knew that he was going to reget saying what he was about to say ) I will give it to you ~

" Good ... " ( she said unsurely as her voice hinting on her sadness, she didn't expect him to give her such an anwer... she had expected him to calm her down just like how he used to ) " I'm taking my daughters with me ! " ( she said while walking to her daughter(s) nursery and carrying them one in each arm ) 

tumblr_lujqlbimRe1r63uuao1_500.jpg

 

" STOP !!! " ( he all but shouted before he halled the beautiful lady infront of him ) " leave my daughters behind !... i can live without you but not my daughters ! " ( he shouted in despair as that strong man finally broke down to tears )

" i cannot leave my daughters to suffer with you... so let go ! " ( she said while trying to shake his hands of her arm and trying not to wake her sleeping twins up )

" Atleast leave one of them behind ....i need them please ~ "( he suddenly involuntarily fell on his knees begging for the custody of his daughters ) please .... please ...i will not ask for anything more ~

( the two twins abruptly woke up as they heard their father crying )

( she noticed both her children were stirring in her arms ) " fine ! "( she said before kissing Hana on her cheeks, foreheads, her little fingers before passing her crying child to her husband )

( He carefully took Hana into his arms before kissing her on her cheeks and holding her close to his chest )

( She wiped of her tears ) " take good care of her "

( He nodded remoursfully as he took a last look at Yoona and the lady that was carassing her...his...their daughter )

( She gave Hana a good look as she was slowly walking away ... trying her best to memorize Hana's looks )

YOONA : ( she was wailing loudly ... being a baby, she didn't know what was going on but she could understand that she wasn't going to see her twin, hana ever again. She stretched out her tiny arms to touch her younger sister )

HANA : ( she was also crying as she imitated her sister's action and stretched her little arms not wanting to separate from Yoona )  

( That was the last time they saw each other as the tip of their minute fingers ever so softly brushed against each other before their mother walked of carrying Yoona with her, leaving Hana and their father behind )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( The both of them got their divorce and custody for their daughters. Yoona was to be with her mother while Hana was to be with her dad. Yoona was brought to LA and Hana was brought 3,933 km away from her to New York. They never so each other after that night )

Their photos were burned except for one !

Hana had only one of her mother's picture ...

Yoona had only one of her father's picture ...

Time ran as fast as it could and two girls that were born together grew up separately.

Memories of each other flew off just as fast as time flew off.

They both had grown up to two beautiful ladies. They both looked the same but their characters were totally different ~

One grew up to a shy sweet girl and the other grew up to a cheerfully bright girl ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( @ LA )

YOONA : ( she heaved a small sigh as she packed her bag as her lecture had just ended )

ONEW : Hey yoong ! are you okay ?

YOONA : ( she smiled at him sweetly ) i'm okay oppa ~ come lets go !

( Onew was her best friend and almost her elder brother ... )

YOONA : ( she was walking down the campus hallway talking to onew when a tall figure came crushing dwon to her ) ouch !!!

ONEW : what the fu- yoong are you okay ! ( he checked yoona for any injuries before looking at the gut who was running off after banging onto yoona ) hey dude !

MINHO : ( he was being chased by a white girl's boyfriend ) Sorry babe ! ( he shouted back before running of laughing a little ) 

( This wasn't a foriegn sight around here.... Choi Minho usually called Aiden was always chased around campus by some guys. Even though his face screams out " i'm a big time playboy ", girls can't bring themselves to reject him... they would'nt even hesitate betraying their boyfriends for him, just like the girl whose cheated boyfriend who was now chasing Minho )  

MINHO's thoughts : Come on that Jenny girl was only a small bet ! she was supposed to be my "girl" , only for a week ! i don't deserve to be chased around like this ! 

( Despite being chased around the campus... Minho was happy, he had always loved this feeling, being the all time player he is, Minho loved this feeling. He felt an adrenaline rush through his veins everytime he did this.) 

MINHO : ( he chuckled loudly to himself as he took a sharp turn at the corridor and hid behind a large pillar )

ONEW : ( he shook his head in disapproval before helping Yoona pick up her scattered books ) Stupid Aiden ! 

YOONA : ( she just smiled reassuringly and onew ) It's okay oppa ... i'm fine ! 

ONEW : One day... he's going to collide into trouble in form of a girl ~

( Being the quiet girl she was she could only brush off the small accident and walk away without saying anything ) 

YOONA : ( she just giggled ) kaja.. 

ONEW : ( he was still holding onto a piece of paper that had fallen out of yoona's file ) what's this Yoona ? ( he said while scanning the contents )

YOONA : oh that ! i've been selected to go to Seoul for some university camp there... 

ONEW : It's for 2 months ?!?!

YOONA : i guess so ... i have to stay in a hostel and experience what students in SNU does...

ONEW : ( he continued reading the paper ) oh ? students from other unoversities from other countries would also be joining... it must be fun ! 

YOONA : I hope so oppa... i'm kind of nervous, i've never been to Seoul for almost 19 years already ! 

ONEW : i'm sure you can manage... just go and enjoy yourself ! i'm sure the camp would be fun ...

YOONA : Yeah i'm leaving in 3 days .... ( she sighed tiredly )

ONEW : Then let's got to your house i'll help you pack ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( @ NYC ) 

JONGHYUN : AHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!! ( he screamed like a dinosaur as a petite looking girl was ) 

HANA : ( she twisting jonghyun's ears for accidently dropping her i-pad ) Yah Kim-jonghyun ! do you know how expensive that thing is ??!! ( she screamed in his ear while twisting it ) 

JONGHYUN : Mihanea hana-yah...ahhh...ahhh... i'll buy you chicken...please le...let go ! 

HANA : really ! ( she let go of jonghyun's sore ear ) kaja oppa lets go go go ! ( she jumped up and down in excitment ) 

JONGHYUN : You're unbelievable ! ( he said while rubbing his red ear ) 

HANA : hehe why so serious ! ( she joked playfully ) Nobody plays a fool with Hana ! ( she said as she winked at Jonghyun as a bright smile was playing along her lips ) 

( Jonghyun was Hana's good friend... they were close enough to allow others to misunderstand about their relationship ) 

HANA : Oppa lets go ! ( she said while holding jonghyun's hand and pulling him when ) 

JAMIE : Indigo ! ( she called out for Hana )

HANA : ( she turned around ) watsup ?

JAMIE : Luhan is calling for you babe ~ 

HANA : Oh ? okay ! ( she said while turning to Jonghyun ) let's go and meet him first 

JONGHYUN : I don't wa- ( but before he could finish his sentence he was being dragged of by Hana ) 

( Luhan was the school's Asian romeo...but always cold-looking. Despite his cold-bloodedness, girls like him for his difficult personality... he wasn't a easy guy ! ) 

LUHAN : ( he was at the study area doing his project in his laptop when )

HANA : ( she ran like a choding and hooked her arms around luhan's neck from behind ) annyeoung oppa ! 

LUHAN : ( he just smiled a little ) ...

HANA : ( she breaked the hug and sat opposite Luhan between Jessica and Jonghyun) 

JESSICA : ( she was really close with Hana, they both were almost as close as sisters ) hey ~ ( she said while placing her head on hana's shoulder blade comfortably ) 

HANA : Oppa you called me ? 

LUHAN : umm.. yes ~ ( he said while digging his bag and taking out a blue file ) This are the papers the office asked me to hand to you ! ( he said while passing the file to hana ) 

HANA : ( she rolled her eyes before taking the file in her hand and flipping through the file but not intaking even one word of it ) Boring ~ ( she dragged ) 

LUHAN : ( he just chuckled before turning his eyes to the laptop screen ) You should really grow up Hana ! No guys will want to marry you if you are going to continue being like this !

HANA : ( she gave him a sly smile before ) It's okay, i have you... I'll just marry you oppa ~ ( she joked as she got a death glare from jonghyun beside her ) peace ... ( she whispered to jonghyun )  

LUHAN : ( he took a quick glance at Hana's un-serious face and chuckled ) Hana-ya i know you like me alot but aren't you making it a little too obvious infront of others ( he said trying to control his victory smile )

HANA : YAH ! ( she took a empty water bottle and threw it towards Luhan but she missed her target ) Don't get to cocky mister ~ ( she chided playfully before rolling her eyes and laughing ) 

( Being the loud and Cheerful girl Hana was always the source of happiness in her group of friends and she was definetly the most violent one in the group )

JONGHYUN : ( he snatched the file in Hana's hands and skimmed through the file ) Hana-ya you're going to Seoul babe !

HANA : What !?!?! ( she shotted before snatching back the file and reading it ) Why must this happen to me ..... ! ( she groaned rather over-dramatically )

JESSICA : oh come on Hana ! it's just 2 months ~

HANA : 2 months ... ( she dragged it emphasizing that 2 months was a long time ) 2 months ... 2 bloody months ! Gosh why are they doing this to me ! ( she wailed )

JESSICA : ( she rolled her eyes ignoring her immatured friend ) I heard it was some kind of student exchange proggrame... university students from other parts of the world would also be there ! 

LUHAN : It sound fun ! ( he shrugged his shoulder ) 

HANA : fun !!!! How can that be fun ? i can't even speak well in korean ~ ( she pouted sulking a little, giving her friends the emo-look )

JESSICA : hey atleast you're better then Jonghyun ! 

JONGHYUN : ( he gave Jessica a disapproving look ) Speak for yourself ice princess !

LUHAN : Yoona stop giving us that scary look and just go and have as much of fun as possible k ? 

YOONA : yeah ~ i don't have a choice do i ! i better get going i need to go pack my bag ~ ( she said as she stood up )

JESSICA : i'll help you come on !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

( 3 days Later ~ ) 

( @ LA )

( Yoona was at the airport with Onew and her mother and it was time to take her flight ) 

YOONA : ( she looked at her j.estina tiara collection wrist watch and it was 2.30 am ) Bye umma ~ ( she said while hugging her a little )

MOTHER : be safe honey and don't be too shy okay ? 

YOONA : ( she just nodded at her mother before hugging Onew and leaving to board the plane to the incheon international airport in seoul ) bye ! ( she mouthed to the both of them and waved a bye before leaving ) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( @ NYC ) 

( Hana was being all sulky and she was groaning at ever single thing ) 

HANA : ( she looked at her bright white Baby-G wrist watch and groaned again ) it's only 5.30 AM !!!! 

LUHAN AND SICA : ( they just shook their heads ) 

JONGHYUN : you have to board the flight, go get your boarding pass ! ( he said while pushing hana by her shoulder from the back ) 

FATHER : ( he just laughed at his innocent daughter ) It's okay honey it's only for two months !

HANA : I'll miss you appa ~ ( she said while huging him and squeezing his waist with her arm ) 

FATHER : i'll miss you too pumpkin ~ ( he said while breaking the hug and kiss hana on  the top of her head ) Have fun but don't create too much trouble... k ?

HANA : fine ~! ( she mummured )

JONGHYUN : You have to roll up your tail little monkey ( he joked as he patted yoona's head ) 

HANA : hehehe ( she gave him a sarcastic smile and stomped on jonghyun's left foot as hard as he could ) 

JONGHYUN : ah ... ( he tried to control the pain in his leg but ended up getting really red ) why you little- ouch ! my foot ! 

( Luhan, Jessica and Hana's father was just laughing at the sight of those two ) 

JESSICA : Bye sister ~ ( she said as she gave yoona a peck ) 

LUHAN : Bye ... behave hana ~ ( he said before hugging hana a little ) 

( Hana took her boarding pass and boarded her plane  ) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOONA : ( she was in her plane reading her book, eventhough it was so early in the morning she was wide awake ) i'll be fine ... you'll be fine yoona relax ~ ( she mummered to herself  ) it's going to be a new start 

HANA : ( she was in the plane sleeping... she completely knocked out as she had to wake up at 4 am to get ready to go to the airport ) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two sistars who don't even know that the other exist were going to the same place ....

Will they be reunited ? 

Will they even recgonise each other ? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey chingu(s) there is the first chapter ... i know the first chapter was a little boring ? sorry T.T 

i promise i'll give you a better chapter next time k  ? :D bye bye 

 A Labyrinthine Love La Chanson

... a complicated love song, for all the awesome people who are reading this fic  like YOU

specially for you by :

create.php?text=Minyoonlovely& data-cke-saved-name=La%20 name=La%20

229897_10151206879888520_1152211202_n.jptumblr_m7vuuapK0m1qd8k2jo3_500.pngjl92XRCKFcBr7.jpgGirls-Generation-SNSD_Yoona-SNSD.jpg  :D