Troubles

A Labyrinthine Love La Chanson

 

 

The two sisters who don't even know that the other exist were going to the same place ....

Will they be reunited?

Will they even recognise each other ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Yoona's plane landed at Incheon airport in Seoul )

YOONA : ( she looked at the clock above at the ceiling ) wow it's quite late here ~ ( she sighed before retrieving  her light pink luggage and making her way to the arriving hall where she saw a person holding a board written as SNU exchange students )

( SNU had arranged a bus service for international students ... the university from the airport. The guy who was holding the board, signalled Yoona to sit at a waiting area with other students as there were more students who are still on their way to the airport )

YOONA : ( she made her way to the waiting area and saw many students, all of them came from different universities. There were students from different countries must most of them were Koreans. Yoona took a sit beside a pretty girl who was reading her book ) hello ~

SEOHYUN : hey ~ so you were selected too ?

YOONA : yes... I’m  from UCLA

SEOHYUN : i'm Seohyun... you can call me hyun~  ( she said while shaking hands with yoona ) and this is  ( she introduced yoona another girl ) Hyomin

HYOMIN : hi  ~ ( she said while smiling brightly ) 

YOONA : i'm Yoona nice to meet you both ~( she smiled at her new friends , before taking out her book and started reading )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Hana's flight landed at Incheon airport 45 minutes after Yoona )

HANA : Aish ! what a long flight !!!! ( she mumbled ) Why the hell is it so late here ! ( she commented as she saw the sun setting sky of Seoul )

 

( Hana fished out her flashy neon green luggage and rolled it all the way to the arriving area. The guy holding the board instructed Hana to do the same thing )

 

HANA : all righty ... time to make friends ! ( she said to herself and walked to a group of students who somewhat looked her kind ~ ) Hey ! ( she exclaimed confidence clear in her tone )

 

GD : Hey ! Watsup ~ ( He could clearly figure that she was a loud kind of person )

 

HANA : i'm Hana and can i join you guys ? ( she said while giving them the puppy face almost as if she knew them for ages already )

 

HERO : Awww ... come on babe you can join us ! ( he said while smiling and giving Hana a soft fist punch ) Hero ( he motioned to himself and ) Hyoyeon... Sunny and Gd !

 

HANA : Nice hair colour sunny ~ i love purple and what’s with the name ? ( she said as she saw GD )

 

GD : g-dragon's the name sweet ! ( he said with a slight flirty tone to it )

 

HYOYEON : ( she rolled her eyes at Gd before punching him in the arm ) just ignore me ~

 

HANA : ( she just laughed it off )

 

( Hana talked with her new group of friends before putting on her ear set and blasting her music. Slightly tapping her reebok sneakers on the floor according to the music )

 

HANA : I got a boy ...~ ( she was mouthing the song as she was feeling the beat )

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Yoona was at the other side of the waiting area too engrossed in her book while Hana was too engrossed in her music. The two sisters didn't see each other.. and after almost an hour of waiting, the bus came to pick up the students )

 

YOONA : ( She was busy reading her book as she board the bus ... she sat beside Hyomin in the bus )

 

HANA : ( She was too engrossed in the song as she sat at the back of the bus, with her new friends ) oh a-yo ~ ( she sang along to the song )

 

( It was about a thirty minutes before they reached the university... the students were instructed to go to the dorm that they were allocated and wash up before coming down to the cafeteria to have their dinner )

 

HANA : ( she scanned through the list and saw that her room was ( 18A ) ) 18A ... 18A !!! ( she panicked ) I'm going to stay on the 18th storey !! AISH~ why is my life so miserable !!!

 

YOONA : ( she looked down the list ) mmmm... 18B ~ ( she gasped a little ) 18th storey... that's too high ( she murmured to herself softly ) There's nothing i can do right ?

 

HANA : ( she was bunking with Sunny and Hyo )

 

YOONA : ( she was sharing her room with Hyomin and Seohyun )

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

( In 18B )

 

YOONA : ( she looked around the room ) it's big for a dorm ( she shrugged )

 

( Yoona she started unpacking her things and neatly hanging her clothes in her wardrobe )

 

SEOHYUN : Wow you have really pretty attires ~ should we sit down and talk for a while ?

 

HYOMIN : yes sure... but we have to settle our things first girls ~ 

 

YOONA : ( she nodded and helped Hyun and Hyomin to clean up the room a little and beautify it a little )

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

( In 18A )

 

HANA : ( she climbed up to the ladder to get to the bed on the top ) I'm taking this bed !

 

SUNNY : ( she just laughed at Hana immature behaviour ) fine ! you can have it ! so childish ~

 

HANA : hey i heard you, you know ?! ( she whined )

 

HYOYEON : welcome to the world of chodings Sunshine ... ( she talked back at sunny before doing an air high five with Hana ) i'm kim choding and she's Im choding ~

 

HANA : ( she looked around the dorm from her bed on the top ) This is going to be fun ! ( she said to herself before jumping down to the floor from her bed... it was dangerous but it wasn't that high either )

 

( Hana opened her luggage and just threw and threw it inside the wardrobe not bothering to hang them up neatly )

 

HANA : I'm going to wash up girls ! ( she said as she went to the washroom to take a shower )

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

( After a hour or so ... students were starting down to the cafeteria to have their late dinner )

 

( Yoona was taking her food from the buffet table beside a teacher in charge )

 

TEACHER : hello dear ~ enjoy the food okay ?

 

YOONA : ( she smiled and bowed at the teacher ) neh ..

 

( Yoona took her share and went back to the table to join her friends )

 

HANA : ( she was really hungry and wanted to eat... she was getting her food from the buffet table when )

 

TEACHER : ( she was surprised to see Hana ... ) have you finished eating the other plate already ?

 

HANA : ( she gave the teacher a questioning look before ) sorry, but this my first time ... ( she said back before bowing a little and walking away )

 

TEACHER : Oh ? but...I...but I saw her didn't I ? ( she was rather confused ) did I ? Was I imagining things ( she said before shaking her confused head )

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

( The two sisters didn't notice each other until next morning when ... the students were given a free period )

 

HANA : ( she was playing Jedoggeom.... which she had just learned a few hours ago, but because she was naturally good in sports, Hana could quickly master the basics of Jedoggeom ) Take that ( she was winning most of the students who tried to compete with her )

 

TEACHER : ( he was really impressed of Hana ) very good ! Anyone else up for the game with Hana ~

 

( Just then Yoona was walking by the court, doing her own things not bothering anyone when .. )

 

TEACHER : hey ... hey the girl over there ! ( he called out to Yoona )

 

YOONA : ( she turned to the teacher ) me ? ( she mouthed, feeling a little unsure )

 

TEACHER : Yeah you...come here

 

YOONA : ( she hesitantly walked towards the teacher, Hyomin and Hyun following her behind )

 

TEACHER : Get ready you're up next !

 

YOONA : What !?! ( she panicked ) i...i...can't do this !

 

TEACHER : of course you can ~ come on put on your guard pad ....

 

( Seohyun helped Yoona with the guard pad and passed her the Korean wooden sword )

 

TEACHER : ( he was looking at his score sheets ) okay sweethearts tell each other your names and bow before starting !

 

HANA : ( she had gotten ready and turned back to meet her new competitor and was shocked to see Yoona )

 

YOONA : ( her doe like eyes grew an inch bigger as she saw Hana )

 

TEACHER : ( just then he realised that Hana and Yoona looked exactly the same ) wow ... are you both twins or something ?

 

YOONA : ( she was too shocked to say anything ) ...

 

HANA : No... ( she said unsurely ) i don't know her

 

YOONA : Yoona-imida ( she said while bowing )

 

HANA : Hana-imida ( she said while bowing back to Yoona but still eyeing her )

 

( Yoona and Hana, started their game. Yoona didn't know why , but she had a urge to defeat Hana in this game ... it was like this natural competition between them. )

 

YOONA's thoughts : I'm not going to let her win ( she was a sweet-loving girl but she sure had stubbornness... just as stubborn as Hana herself and she was not going to let Hana win her )

 

HANA's thoughts : she's going down ! ( she just didn't want Yoona win )

 

( The competition was getting longer and it was definitely getting hotter and hotter for the spectators to watch )

 

HERO : whoa ~ they both are really good mate ~ ( he whispered to Gd )

 

GD : look at their eyes ... it's full of fire !

 

( Yoona and Hana were continuing with the competition when suddenly Yoona tripped and fell into a pond )

 

YOONA : AISH !!!

 

HANA : ( she chuckled a little ) see you can't win me honey ~ ( she sung before stretching her hand out to help Yoona to get out )

 

YOONA : ( she frowned a little before stretching out her hand to take Hana's ones ) Thanks ~

 

( Yoona held Hana's hand firmly but instead of pulling herself up, Yoona pulled Hana into the pond together with her )

 

HANA : YAH !!!! You little...

 

TEACHER : oh no !!

 

( They were about to have a cat fight when )

 

SEOHYUN : Yoona-ya ! ( she stopped Yoona from doing something crazy, while pulling her drenched friend out of the pond )

 

GD : ( he hugged Hana's waist and pulling her back ) calm down babe ~ ( he said while whispering into her ears from behind )

 

YOONA : YAH !!! ( this was the first time she ever raised her voice on someone but this Hana girl was different.. she didn't want to back of )

 

HANA : You ! You're going to die ! ( she shouted back )

 

TEACHER : AISH ! girls stop it !! ( he chided sternly ) 

 

YOONA AND HANA : ( they just gave the teacher a glare before storming of in opposite directions )

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

YOONA : Urgh ! look at my clothes hyun-nah ~ ( she complained to Seohyun )

 

SEOHYUN : ( she just shook her head in disapproval ) it's okay Yoona-ya ... we'll do something about those bullies ! ( she said while high-fiving Yoona )

 

( This innocent girls had a sudden change in attitude.... why ? nobody knew .... )

 

HYOMIN : ( she just smiled  together with the other two ) you know that other girl... Hana, she looks exactly like you ~

 

YOONA : i know ... but i still hate her !

 

SEOHYUN : Yoona-ya ! ( she slinged her long arms on Yoona's shoulder ) i know what we can do to them ! ( she said while a sly smile grew on her lips )

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HANA : AISH !!! that girl !!!! I was kind enough to help her up, now look at my hair ! ( she said while running her fingers through her wet hair )

 

HERO :  ( he took a lock of Hana's light brown hair and looked at it's ends as he was following his so-called gang ) Do you know her hana ?

 

HANA : who ?! ... and stop touching my hair ( she said while pulling her hair back, from jaejoong's hand )

 

SUNNY : That Yo...Yo... what was her name again ! ( she said while adjusting her hat )

 

HYOYEON : That Yoona girl ! ( she finished sunny's question )

 

HANA : i don't know her... but she gives me this bad feeling right at my gut !

 

GD : Just ignore her Hana-ya ...  Give that nerd a chance k ?

 

HANA : One chance.. just one ( she answered back )

 

( Hana wasn't this kind of girl ... if anyone messes around with her, she won't give them a second chance but she was willing enough to give Yoona one )

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

( Physical Lessons were over and some of the girls went to the washroom to take a little shower before, taking their dinner )

 

HANA : ( she went into an empty cubicle and started to shed of her clothes and hanged them on the top of the cubicle's door )

 

( Hyo and Sun did the same too as they had perspired a lot during the game of dodge ball, they were busy aiming on the weaker ones )

 

SEOHYUN : ( Yoona, Hyomin and Herself were waiting at the corner of the washroom ) shhh ...

 

YOONA : ( she looked around to see if there were anyone else who were witnessing this )

 

HYOMIN : ( she was heard the sound of the water gushing out of the shower and showed a thumbs-up sign to Yoona and Seohyun )

 

YOONA AND SEOHYUN : ( they tiptoed as quietly as they pulled down SunHyoHan's clothes that were hanging on top of the door )

 

YOONA : ( she gave the other to a evil smile ) kekeke... stupid girl !

 

HANA : ( she was washing her grape scented shampoo off her brown hair when she realised that her clothes were missing )

 

( Hana bent down to see if her clothes had fallen to the front of the door )

 

HANA : ( realisation struck her and she ) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!

 

SUNNY AND HYOYEON : ( they too realised that their clothes were missing and as usual ) AHHHHHH !!

 

HANA : Hyo Unnie !!!! ottokea ! ( she shouted at the top of her lungs )

 

SUNNY : Aish ... how are we going to get back now !

 

HYOYEON : We can call GD and HERO ~

 

HANA : but how they don't have our clothes ...

 

HYOYEON : I don't know, they'll figure something out ! ( she said rather unsure of it herself )

 

SUNNY : we should really get more girl friends ! ( she exclaimed, but more to herself rather then the other two )

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

( IN NYC )

 

JONGHYUN : Doing think our choding will be fine there ? ( he really missed Hana )

 

LUHAN : ( he closed his book and looked at Jonghyun who has been a little down since Hana had went to Korea   )  She's always very outspoken... she probably have forgotten about us already ! ( he said chuckling a little )

 

JESSICA : But it's sooo boring without her ~ ( she sulked in her sit, sighing loudly )

 

LUHAN : She'll be fine ~ ( he dragged as he saw his friends sulking faces )

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HERO : We can finally get to see how the girl's washroom looks like... kekeke, looks like we have to lend them our clothes !

 

GD : ( he was going through his wardrobe for clothes that would actually fit the girls )

 

( Being the fashionista trend-setter... GD wanted the girls to wear something nice looking )

 

GD : TA-DA !!! are this nice ? ( he asked Jaejoong who was giving him a "are you serious look" ) what they have to look nice you know !

 

HERO : let's go dude !

 

( Jaejoong and GD, managed to sneak inside the female washroom, without anyone catching them )

 

HERO : psss ! girls ! ( he whispered loudly )

 

GD : The girl washroom is really pretty...i will like to visit it once in a while !  ( but this statement just earned him a glare from Jaejoong )

 

HANA : Hero oppa ! here just throw it inside !

 

GD : ( he stood outside Hana's cubicle and smiled a little to himself ) Maybe you can open the door a little babe ~ ( he whispered softly to Hana from outside )

 

HANA : I'll kick you right in the balls if you don't pass me the clothes ! ( she threatened him darkly )

 

GD : Whoa calm down baby, those are my best charms and they are really precious to me ... here you go ~ ( he passed Hana the clothes from the top )

 

HANA : YAH ! how come it's so big on me ! you are definitely fatter then i expected !

 

GD : ( he chuckled ) i'm not fat ... you're just small sized little miss skinny ~

 

HANA : whatever ! ( she wore GD's clothes and walked out )

 

( Obviously Gd was much bigger in size then Hana. Gd's t-shirt fell till her mid thighs and his pair shorts were too big for her waist to hold )

 

HANA : ( She was holding the shorts up to her waist ) aish ~

 

GD : ( he smiled as he saw Hana looking all clumsy ) tsk .. You look Cute Hana-ya ( he said as he gave Hana a back hug )

 

HANA : ( she gasped as she felt Gd's hands snaking her waist... it sent Goosebumps throughout her body as the fabric rubbed on her bare skin ) yah OPPA !! Remove your hands of me right this second ! ( she shouted )

 

GD : ( he just chuckled to himself ) i didn't know you were this sensitive ~ ( he whispered in Hana's ears before letting her go ) mehrong ! ( he stook out his tongue and Hana )

 

HANA : ( she gave him a mocking glare before ) Mehrong !  ( she shotted back childishly )

 

GD : why are you so cute ? ( he said before ruffling Hana's light brown hair )

 

SUNNY : i think i know who did this to us !

 

HYOYEON : It must be those bi*ches ( she cursed )

 

SUNNY : We should get revenge ! ( she entered the heated conversation )

 

HANA : The games on ! ( she cussed under her breathe )

 

HERO : Ummm girls ... ( he said rather awkwardly ) we're still in the washroom !  a girls washroom ( he said while emphasizing on the word “girls” They would get into trouble if anyone saw 2 boys in a girls washroom )

 

GD : right ! let's get going then... shall we

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

( After a while of washing up Hana, Hyoyeon and Sunny changed into their own clothes and planned their evil scam )

 

HANA : Everything clear ?

 

( All 3 of them nodded in the same time... they were ready for Mission Destroy your enemies )

 

HANA : No body fools around with me ! ( she said under her breathe ) You're dead you little rat

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

YOONA : Hahahaha that was funny ! ( she laughed as she high fived Hyomin )

 

SEOHYUN : I wonder if they are still there ... all and stuff !

 

HYOMIN : kekeke ~ being evil once in a while is fun ! ( she said as a matter of fact )

 

YOONA : yeah it is .. actually i'm not such a person but..but i just don't like that Hana girl and her group of friends !

 

SEOHYUN : Me too !

 

HYOMIN : Me three !

 

( and the bursted out into fits of laughter once again... Yoona she was really having a lots of fun here at Seoul )

 

YOONA : urgh ! ( she wiped of the tears that was stagnant in her eyes ) All that laughing has made me hungry... let's go get supper or something !

 

HYOMIN : can do ! come on sisters ~

 

( and so SeoYoonMin... left their room to go to the cafeteria.... just then SunYoonHan got out of their room which was just beside the other )

 

HANA : ( she smirked as she saw Yoona lock the door before they left ) come on Unnie(s) !

 

( The three of them crept to the other room and )

 

HYOYEON : hehe locks cannot stop us ! ( she giggled as she used a bobby pin and picked on the keyhole and opened the door ) kekeke are the equipments ready !

 

SUNNY : ( she showed Hyo her yellow bag pack slinged on her back ) yup ! ( she said as she raised her hat and moved her frindge out of her eyes )

 

HYOYEON : this is going to be fun ! ( she jumped like a choding )

 

HANA : wow ! ( she exclaimed sarcastically ) what a tidy bunk !

 

SUNNY : yeah i know right ? ( she said as she looked around the room )

 

HYOYEON : Come on let's start in soon !

 

( A few minutes later )

 

HANA : ( she high-fived Hyoyeon and Sunny ) great job girls ( as she saw their  proud creation )

 

HYOYEON : those girls are gonna pee in their pants !

 

SUNNY : ( she asked for a group hug before they left the room sniggering to themselves ) don't forget to wake up  more earlier to see the show k ?

 

HANA : Of course not unnie... i'm not going to miss the fun !

 

( The next morning )

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued ~

Hey chingu(s) next chapter will be full of Yoona and Hana momments and that includes Hana's revenge. I will update this if i get more subscribers and comments... chap 2 is updated :D

 

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://

 

 A Labyrinthine Love La Chanson

... a complicated love song, for all the awesome people who are reading this fic  like YOU

specially for you by :

create.php?text=Minyoonlovely& data-cke-saved-name=La%20 name=La%20

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSMDU7jkg4VALv8j-BwPd1105132142F.gif543865_408084212599294_730024305_n.jpgtumblr_m6q029D4YQ1rts4ojo1_500.gif