Switch

A Labyrinthine Love La Chanson

( The next morning ) 

HANA : ( she had woken up really early and stood outside Yoona's dorm together with Sunny and Hyo )

HYOYEON : I can't wait ! kekeke ! ( she giggled before covering ) 

SUNNY : shhh ... ( she said before placing her ear on the door ) 

HYOMIN : I'll go have my shower first girls ~ ( she sang as she entered the washroom as she saw Yoona still sleeping and Seohyun slowly stirring awake ) 

HANA : I think she's going in ~ ( she whispered as she pressed her ear more towards the door ) 

HYOMIN : ( she stepped into the washroom and looked at her bare face on the mirror ) tsk i'm preety ~ ( she cooed to herself before taking another step behind, just then she saw something sticking out from her hair ) what's this ! ( she pulled out the thing from her hair and ) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!

( It was rubber textured toy lizard. For a momment Hyomin thought it was real and screamed as she threw the lizard far away from her. She was about to vomit in disgust. Hyomin took a step back, only to feel something under her feet ) 

HYOMIN : ( she looked down and saw frowned ) EWW ... ewww eww ! ( she screamed as she tried to step out of that slimy stuff but the slime was still stuck to her foot )

( Hyomin tried to walk away from the slime but tripped and fell on her ) 

HYOMIN : Ah ! ( she tried standing up but couldn't ) Seohyun-ah !!! ( she screamed for seohyun ) 

HYOYEON : hehehe ( she giggled ) you guys heard that .. ( she whispered as she pressed her ears more on the door )

SEOHYUN : unnie ? are you okay ? ( she woke up from her slumber and wiped her face with the back of her hand when ) 

( Seohyun she felt something cold wetting her cheeks when she had wiped her face with the back of her hand ) 

SEOHYUN : ( she looked at her hand and saw something sticky and brown on it ) chocolate !!! yuck ! ( she exclaimed and stood up from her bed but ended up ) 

( Seohyun spotted something furry thing beside her bed ) 

SEOHYUN : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! ( she immediately jumped back on her bed and while doing that she accidently sat on one ofthe pillows ... big mistake ) 

( The featers of the pillow bursted out of the air tight pillow making the whole room into a mess ) 

SEOHYUN : ( she had seen a fury spider and thought it was the real thing ) AHHHHH !! HELP !!! ( she screamed as she started crying a little ) 

SUNNY : Hahahaha... this is Epic girls ! ( she laughed as she heard the second scream from inside the room ) 

HANA : i want to see their expressions !! ( she joined in and laughed with her friends ) one more to go ~ ( she mummered to herself ) 

YOONA : ( she woke up and saw that the whole roomw as covered with white feathers ) what happened here ! ( she chocked out as she raised from her lieing position from the bed and realised ) 

( Yoona realised that her bed was wet and sticky... her dress was also stained with sticky goo ) 

YOONA : Aish !!! That girl !!!! ( she grunted in disapproval and stood up from her bed and walked a few steps away from her bed when she tripped was tripped by a long thread ) What's this !!! AISH !!! ( she shouted and pulled the thread away with her hands with great amount of annoyance, but ) 

( Once Yoona pulled out the thread big and i mean BIG water ballons started falling onto her with great amount of force ) 

YOONA : ( she was completely drencehed and she was starting to shiver... those balloons were filled with cold ice water ) THAT HORRIBLE BI*CH !!!! ( she screamed in anger ) AHHHHHHHH !!!! ( she screamed ) I HATE YOU !!!!!!! ( she shouted as she was having an anger fit ) 

HANA : ( she was outside the room snikering ) thank you very much princess ! my feeling has always been mutual to you ~ ( she sung happily causing Hyoyeon and Sunny to laugh too ) 

SUNNY : high five girls !!! Mission success ! 

( HyoSunHan did a group hug and high-fived each other when... two teachers in-charge were making their patrol at the domitaries ) 

MRS LEE : Morning girls !!! 

HANA : Morning mrs Lee ... ( they said happily but then she realised what she had done and started to panic ) 

MRS SEO : ( she looked at the trio in a wierd manner ) What are you girls doing outside their room ? 

HYOYEON : Nothing !!! I don't think it's a good idea to go in this room ~ ( she chocked out unsurely ) 

MRS LEE : Why ?! ( she retorted back before waking towards hana was guarding the door ) Sweetheart please move away ! 

HANA : No !!! please !!! you really don't want to go in there ! 

MRS SEO : Hana darling i want you to move out of the way right this minute ! 

HANA : i...cannot .....i....i ( she was staggering on her words when ) 

YOONA : ( she opened the window and stook her head out and looked at the situation and smirked ) Mrs Lee, You're welcomed to come in ! there's nothing wrong here unless SOMEONE did something ! 

MRS LEE : ( she assured Hana out of the way and stepped into the room with Mrs Seo behind her but ) 

( Once the two teachers entered the room, a saw the whole room in mess... and then she slipped on something slipperly on the floor , together with Mrs Seo... and the few water balloons which had not fallen just now fell onto the teachers head but they were not filled with just they were filled with chocolate and honey. Mrs Lee and mrs were drenched with those sticky substance. Mrs Seo and Mrs Lee were slipping about and so Mrs Seo had to hold onto the wall for support and she accidenly the fan. The white feathers in the room flew around the room and stook onto the sticky clothing of the teachers ) 

HANA : ( she gasped to herself ) 

MRS LEE : ( she was extremely angered ) WHO DID THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( she shouted ) 

YOONA : HANA did it !!!! ( she pointed a accusing finger towards Hana ) 

HANA : ( she glared at Yoona ) but she started it ... she stole my clothes while i was showering !!!! it's her fault !! 

YOONA : No it's all your fault !!! ( she argued back ) 

HANA :  Your fault !!!! 

YOONA : Your fault !!! 

MRS SEO : SILENCE !!!!!!! YOU !!! ( she pointed to Hana ) and YOU !!! ( she pointed to Yoona ) ARE IN BIG TROUBLE !!!! PACK YOUR BAGS NOW !!!! ( she screamed with her high-pitched voice ) 

HANA AND YOONA : ( they  couldn't argue so instead they just glared at each other ) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( BACK AT NYC ) 

LUHAN : ( he was sitting at the back of Jonghyun's car ) ....

JESSICA : ( she was sitting beside Luhan and she noticed Luhan's disturbed face ) are you okay ! 

LUHAN : I don't know ... i have a felling that Hana is going to cause alot of trouble there ~ ( he heaved out ) 

JONGHYUN : I'm worried about that too ... i really hope she doesn't get into any kind of trouble ! ( he said as he looked at Luhan and Sica from the rear mirror at the front of the car ) 

JESSICA : You know her, if anyone annoys her she would even go to the other corner of the world to take her revenge ~  ( she sighed before smilling again ) But you know what ( she exclaimed to her freinds ) that's what that makes her Hana ! The Hana that i will love for her character ~ 

LUHAN : You're right ! ( he agreed with Sica ) She's a pure-hearted girl ..only if she could control her temper and act a little lady-like ! 

JONGHYUN : ...... ( he shook his head in disapproval before turning back his concentration on driving ) 

JONGHYUN's thoughts : she's perfect the way she is ! boyish and immatured ! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( At LA ) 

MINHO : ( he was sitting at the park with Key beside him... they were there to disscuss about their new project ) ... 

KEY : so now le- ( he stopped talking as he saw what minho was doing ) 

MINHO : ( his book was wide open but his eyes were not on the text as they were roaming around the park scanning for preety girls )

KEY : ( he continued to glare at Minho who was of course oblivious of it ) YAH !!! ( he finally shouted and hit the back of Minho's head ) 

MINHO : Ah ! ( he rubbed the back of his head ) Why did you hit my head !! ( he whined ) 

KEY : We're here to do our project ! 

MINHO : ( he chucked his book away and slammed close his mac book before sighing dramitically ) i'm in no mood for this things !

KEY : ( he shook his head in disapproval ) Now what's wrong ?!

MINHO : There isn't much girls that interest me anymore ! 

KEY : ( he rolled his eyes at his play-boy friend's statement ) Yah theeeee ( he pulled ) There aren't many girls left in the campus who have not been mesmerized and cheated by you ! You're the typical Playboy !

MINHO : ( he just gave Key a hurted look ) ouch ! ( he said as he playfully held his chest, pretending that he was hurt upon hearing key's comment ) It's not that i do any intimate things with them ! The most i do is just making out ~ 

KEY : ( he just scoffed ) 

MINHO : and it's not that i force them .... they want me to do such things ! ( he continued happily ) They want me to fall in Love with them but they fail to  understand that i CAN'T and definetely WON'T fall in Love ! love .... ( he shivered a little ) it's so cheesy and stuff ! 

KEY : One day you're going to regret all this ! I'm serious ! 

MINHO : yeah..yeah whatever i'll take care of that when it happenes ~ ( he said rather lazily ) 

KEY : so now can we get back to the project ! 

MINHO : ( Just then he saw a girl walking pass... she looked like a japanese girl ) wow... ( he mummered and smirked ) 

KEY : ( he looked at the direction that Minho was looking at ) yah choi Minho !

MINHO : ( he waved his hand dismmisingly at Key ) We can do this project tommorow ! I'm kind of busy now ! Bye Chingu !!! ( he said as he chucked his mac book carelessly into his stylish rucksack and ran towards the girl ) 

KEY : YAH !!!! ( he shouted out at Minho but he had already ran far away from him ) aish this person ! ( he cussed before slamming his laptop shut ) 

MINHO : ( he ran to the front of the girl, stopping her on her tracks ) hello ~ 

YUKI : hey ~ ( she said shyly as she blushed a little.. she was also taken aback by Minho's handsomeness ) 

MINHO : Pardon me miss, i seem to have lost my phone number, could i borrow yours ~ ( he said in a very romatic husky tone... it always works on other girls ) 

YUKI : ( she just giggled and found herself blushing more upon hearing Minho's cute pick-up line ) I'm Yuki ~ 

MINHO's thoughts : ( he smirked to himself ) see !?! it always works on girls !! kekeke i'm too cool ! 

MINHO : i'm Aiden..... can i get you some cofee ? ( he asked while acting cool ) pleaseee... ( he dragged trying to be cute ) 

YUKI : ( he looked at Minho's cute pout and her defence wall crushed down into nothing ) Yes sure, i'd love to ... 

MINHO : ( he allowed Yuki to lead the way and turned back to look at Key while she wasn't looking at him ) i'll call you later ! ( he mouthed to Key who was glaring to him ) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MRS SEO : SILENCE !!!!!!! YOU !!! ( she pointed to Hana ) and YOU !!! ( she pointed to Yoona ) ARE IN BIG TROUBLE !!!! PACK YOUR BAGS NOW !!!! ( she screamed with her high-pitched voice ) 

HANA AND YOONA : ( they  couldn't argue so instead they just glared at each other ) 

( Yoona and Hana were sent to another domitary which was far away from the other dorms and a few blocks away from the recritional activities. Nobody would be able to contact them easily. It was just the two of them all alone in that small room ) 

HANA : ( she unpacked all her things and threew her clothes on the bed ) It's all her fault.. she freaking started it ! stupid girl ! ( she mummered under her breathe ) 

YOONA : ( she heard what Hana had said ) yah ! i heard that  you know ! 

HANA : I said that in order for you to hear it ! 

YOONA : aish this girl ! ( she was about to retort back )

HANA : you know girl ~ i actually don't even speak to nerds like you !

YOONA : ha ( she scoffed sacarstic ) nerd ! me ... how do i look like a nerd to you ! 

HANA : just shut up already ! ( she shouted back ) 

YOONA : You !

( They both were constanly bikering with each other till night ) 

HANA : ( she turned of the light as she wanted to sleep ) 

YOONA : ( there was only one light in the room and Yoona wanted to read more ) Aish ! ( she the light ) 

HANA : YAH !!! can't you see i'm sleeping ! 

YOONA : ( she raised her right brow ) Can't you see i'm Reading ! 

( and their argument continued on till 2am ) 

< NEXT MORNING > 

( The whole of Seoul was pouring... the rain was sooo heavy that classes were cancelled and all the students were advised to stay in their domitaries. The dorm that Yoona and hana were bunking in had some problems and the heater wasn't working ) 

HANA : ( she tried to make herself warmer by wearing few layers of clothes over herself ) 

YOONA : ( she did the same to and went to close the windows of the dorm so the water would not come in but ) 

( The strong wind outiside caused the files inside the room to fly about ) 

HANA : ( she came over and helped Yoona close the window and also helped her to pick up the papers on the floor ) 

YOONA : ( for the first time she smiled at Hana ) thanks ~ 

HANA : ( she smiled back too ) you have to excercise more and become more stronger ! ( she joked ) 

YOONA : ( she chuckled at her joke ) hey i am strong okay ! 

HANA : really ?! i would have never guessed ! ( she said playfully as she passed Yoona the papers she had picked up ) 

YOONA : ( she took the papers from Hana's hands ) So.. you're from NYC ?

HANA : Yup ! ( she said popping the 'P' as she plopped down on her bed ) studying in Cornell Uni ... hey have you been to New York before ? 

YOONA : No ~ never in my entire life but i've heard it's a really stylish place to live at ! ( she said as she opened the fridge to find something to eat ) 

HANA : you are from LA aren't you ? 

YOONA : uh-huh ( she nodded her head ) I'm from UCLA ! My english name is Angel Im ... 

HANA : oh i'm Indigo Im ... 

YOONA : ( she freezed for a second ) Your surname is Im too ? 

HANA : yeah.. i know it's kind of freeky to have quite alot of similar things !

YOONA : ( she just smiled ) hey there's only banana(s) you want one ? 

HANA : yeah sure ! 

YOONA : ( she threw one towards Hana and went back to find something else ) 

HANA : ( she caught the banana and sighed ) if only there was cheese sauce with this ! 

YOONA : ( she looked at Hana in disbelif ) ...

HANA : what ! ( she retorted back childishly ) only geniueses like me can understand the beauty of it ! they taste nice together you know ! 

YOONA : ( she laughed ) Ofcourse i know ! ( she said as she took out a pack of cheese sauce that she had originally kept for her Naco(s) ) i love that combination too ... 

HANA : really ?!! Wow that's great ! You're a genius too then ! 

( Yoona brought the packet of cheese sauce to Hana's bed where the both of them dipped their banana(s) inside the sauce and ate them ) 

HANA : yummy ... 

YOONA : ( she looked at Hana and smiled ) how is it that we are so similar ?

HANA :  ( she shrugged ) i don't know ? So you live with your parents ? 

YOONA : yup... my umma to be exact, I don't have a father. My mum doesn't take much about him ~

HANA : ( she nodded her head as hind of dissapointment fogged around her expressive eyes ) What kind of person is your umma ? 

YOONA : mmm ... ( she thought for awhile ) she's cool.. really femanine. What about your's 

HANA : oh ? i don't have a Mother.. i live with my Appa. All i know about my mom is that she's super preety just like me ! ( she joked but ) 

YOONA : ( she didn't laugh at Hana's joke as she was thinking of something really hard ) ...

HANA : what ! Are you saying I'm not preety !

YOONA : Hana-ya when's your birthday ? 

HANA : i'll be turning 20 on May 20th ... why ? 

YOONA : ( she chocked on her food ) WHAT !!! REALLY !!!

HANA : yeah... why ? is there something wrong ? 

YOONA : i'm turning 20 on May 20th too !!!

HANA : OMG !!! This is super freaky ! 

YOONA : ( she suddenly got from the bed and walked to the drawer beside her bed and started to dig out something ) 

HANA : yoong ! what are you doing ? 

YOONA : I have a picture of my dad and myself when i was a baby ! ( she said as she took a deep breathe in )

HANA : ( just then she realised something... she digged through her drawer ) but mine is only half of the picture ! 

YOONA : Mine too ! ( she said as she was utterly in shock ) 

HANA : Okay at the count of three we will reveal both of them ! K ? 

YOONA : ( she just nodded ) this is way too freaky 

HANA : okay ... 1 

YOONA : 2 

HANA and YOONA : 3 !!

( Both Hana and Yoona reavealed the picture at the same time and ... ) 

YOONA : ( her eyes were starting to tear up as she saw the picture ) 

HANA : ( she was turning red in shock ) ....

( Both of the pictures were a perfect match. It was a family picture which was taken when the both of them were still babies, when their family were still perfect. Yoona was sitting on her father's lap while their mother was carrying Hana in her arms )

YOONA : this...i...we.... ( she was stammereing on her words ) That's my umma ~ 

HANA : ( she was already crying in joy as she turned around showing her back to Yoona ) .... 

YOONA : ( she wiped of her tears before frowning a little at Hana's reaction ) Hana ? are you okay ?

HANA : ( she didn't answer but she turned back to Yoona and gave her a big hug ) ... 

YOONA : ( she hugged Hana back wihtout any thought ) 

HANA : so we're actually sisters ? ( she asked while still hugging Yoona ) 

YOONA : ( she laughed at her cute sister before breaking the hug ) Hana ! we're not just sisters we are twins !! ( she stressed on the matter that they were twins ) 

HANA : ( she just smiled ) Twins ...i have a Twin ! Two of me ! 

( The two sisters calmed their nerves down before talking to each other trying their best to fill up the gap that had grown larger while they were growing up )

HANA : Yoong ! I have an absolutely brilliant idea !!!!!!! ( she squealed ) 

YOONA : ( she looked at Hana )  and what is that ? to go the canteen and get some supper ? ( she joked, knowing that Hana loved to eat alot )

HANA : NO !!! ( she dragged ) Why don't we switch places for 3 months .... you go to New York to meet appa and I will go to LA to meet umma ! 

YOONA : And then what !? ( she asked rather unintrestedly she didn't belive that this plan would work )

HANA : ( she rolled her eyes a little ) During this 3 months. You try to pester appa to bring you to here to Seoul and i will pester umma to bring me here ! 

YOONA : uh-huh ! ( she was starting to think that the plan is going to work ) 

HANA : When the four of us have arrived at Seoul, we will reveal our identity and because our parents would be in Seoul they WILL have to meet each other ! then we can just set them up again and- ( she was cutted of by Yoona )

YOONA : and all four of us can live happily ever after right ? 

HANA : hopefully... ( she paused ) but if we fail to set them back together... we must not regret about doing this cause i get to live with our umma for a whole 3 months while you get to know appa for three months ~ ( she said a little sadly ) 

YOONA : ( she smiled at Hana ) They will get back together i promise ~ 

( And the next morning Hana and Yoona went to join their different group of friends before coming back to their dorm to learn how to be the other ) 

HANA : First ! ( she sat down opposite Yoona with a notebook and a pen in her hands ) do you have a boyfriend ?? 

YOONA : No ~ ( she said in a cool manner before starting to panic ) yah ... Don't tell me you have one !! ( she didn't want to act as someone elses girlfriend ) 

HANA : heh... i don't but two of my bestfriends are guys. The first is Jonghyun ! ( she showed Yoona jonghyun's picture ) this is our puppysaurus ! 

YOONA : puppysaurus ? keke 

HANA : and this is Luhan ( she showed Yoona Luhan's picture ) he's the serious guy...tsk and she's my sister !!! ( she showed Sica's picture ) Jessica the ice princess ~

YOONA : Your friends look amazing ~ are they all korean ? 

HANA : Yup... but i do have more friends in school but you can figure such things right ?

YOONA : ( she nodded her head before taking out Onew's picture ) this is lee jinki.. my oppa plus best friend plus campus appa ~ ( she sung cheerfully )

HANA : campus appa ? ( she asked curiously )

YOONA : ( she laughed ) Onew is very protective of me, almost like a real appa... he tends to advice ALOT !!! 

HANA : he's interesting ~

( The both of them were going through about  what they should do and how they should behave. And with this 3 days flew by and finnally )

YOONA : so is this it ? ( she flipped through the already full notebook that she had written everything down ) 

HANA : Nope ~ Now for the MAJOR stuffs ( she exclaimed ) 

YOONA : major ? what major stuffs ? 

HANA : ( she held up a lock of Yoona's hair and then hers ) See ? ( she pointed out )

YOONA : See wha- ( then she realised that both the length and colour of their hair is different and unfortunatelty it was Yoona's hair that was longer ) aish ( she bit out ) 

HANA : ( she smiled and ran to her bag to take out the dye out from her bag ) 

YOONA : why can't you dye your hair to dark brown !!! ( she accused ) 

HANA : hehehe .. ( she didn't answer Yoona but took up pair of scissors ) 

YOONA : ( she took in a deep breathe ) I'll kill you if something goes wrong !!! 

HANA : ( she gulped a little before cutting a lock of Yoona's hair ) it's going to be fine ... i'm not going to cut much ~ 

( and so Hana cutted a few inches of Yoona's hair to make it just a little longer then shoulder length and then hana appied The light ashy brown hair dye onto Yoona's already cut  hair and asked her to keep it on for a while ) 

YOONA : ( she sighed ) Han... is this really going to work ? 

HANA : yes ...Yoong come on ..it's going to be fine ~ 

( After about an half hour Yoona washed the dye out to find her looking exactly like Hana's ) 

YOONA : Wow ! this colour does suit me ~ 

HANA : Oh come on !! any colour would suit me !!! and you look exactly like me... 

YOONA : ( she looked at Hana and smiled ) it' s like looking in a mirror ! 

HANA : ( she smiled before she started to panic ) Yoong ~ 

YOONA : ( her smile dropped into a frown as she saw hana's face ) now what ! 

HANA : I have a double peircing on my right ear ( she showed Yoona ) while you only have one in both ears ~

YOONA : NO ! i'm not doing it ( Yoona was really adamant about it only to )

< One hour later >

( Yoona and Hana were already back to the dorm. Hana was very happy while Yoona was continuesly rubbing her sour right ear. Hana had somehow managed to drag Yoona to the piercing shop and get her right ear pierced )

HANA : SEE !!!??? it didn't hurt much did it !? 

YOONA : yeah right ~

( And so the two sisters spent their times together happily and 2 months just flew away like that and it was the day for Yoona to go to New York as Hana and Hana to go to LA as Yoona )

YOONA : ( she told both Seohyun and Hyomin a goodbye before boarding her plane to New York ) 

HANA : ( she was actually crying as she had to bid farewell to Hyoyeon, Sunny , GD and Jaejoong ) 

SUNNY : ( she askesd everyone for a group hug )

GD : ( he sighed loudly before giving Hana a big hug and a small peck on her forehead ) i'll miss you ~ 

HANA : ( she smiled sadly ) Me too ... i'll miss all of you ~ 

( Just then she had to board the plane as it was almost time. Yoona and Hana's plane were taking of at the same time but in opposit directions )

YOONA : ( she turned to Hana who was walking to the the other boarding area ) hwiting !! ( she mouthed ) 

HANA : ( she smiled ) hwiting ( she mouthed back before turning back to look at her group of friends and waved them a bye ) 

( All of them were was hapilly waving back to Hana except GD ... he knew he was really going to miss Hana ) 

YOONA : New York City ~ ( she mummered to herself ) I am finally going to meet you appa ~ 

HANA : it's going to be okay ~ ( she told herself  ) It's all going to be okay... 

( and now Hana who has become Yoona is going to fly of to LA to meet her umma while Yoona who has changed to Hana is going to fly of to NYC to meet her father. The both of them thought that everything was going to be fine and all four of them were going to be forever happy after their plan works out. But the heavens up there had another plan for this two sisters. The real problems will start NOW .... )

hey chingu(s).. you might have seen resemblance of the movie ( Parent's Trap ) yeah ! I got my inspiration from that Movie. BUT !!! the story is going to be TOTALLY different. So please continue supporting this fic. The problems hasn't even started ! kekeke ~ all of you know i'm evil ! anyway thank you and please do leave a small... tiny comment below k ? bye bye chu ~ :D

 

 

 

 

A Labyrinthine Love La Chanson

... a complicated love song, for all the awesome people who are reading this fic  like YOU

specially for you by :

create.php?text=Minyoonlovely& data-cke-saved-name=La%20 name=La%20

1307195789110604index01.jpg37092_541262089241300_1181110616_n.png542116_527880020579507_1287413496_n.jpgluhan2.jpg :D