what happened?!

Her Sister

 

 

It’s 4 am in the morning when Bom suddenly woke up to get a drink because she didn’t drink water last night, when she’s about to get the water, she found a picture of Dara and GD there’s a caption in it that says “my first date with GD^^” Bom was shocked of what she saw she really like GD a lot. It was 10 am already when everybody woke up, Bom showed the picture to Dara in a private place so no one can see them arguing, they were on the rooftop of the apartment. They argued for half an hour. When they were finished arguing Bom left Dara alone crying. Dara stayed there for another half an hour sitting at the edge of the corner when she heard a loud sound she was scared so she panicked she didn’t know that there was a rock before her so she tripped and fall from the building, she was dead, nobody heard her scream because of the loud noise. And one time the three of them, Bom, Minzy, Cl was at the computer room when suddenly dara’s pictures appeared on the screen, they all shouted and they were shocked when they saw it. Bom said it was her who spread it.

Bom: it’s me who spread Dara’s picture, but I only opened a strange email. This is the content, “the day Dara died you planned it didn’t you?" But, I didn’t plan anything and I’m not that mad at her.

Cl: then who did this to her?

Minzy: why don't we ask her what happened a while ago..

CL: yeah that a good thing..Bom unnie can you tell us what happened a while ago?

Bom: i showed dara th picture i saw this morning with her and gd dating i just want to play around cause she's been seroius for the past few days. so we went to the rooftop and tell what i want to say but that was a joke, i hid behind the door when i went out i want to give her a shock but she sat on th edge of the corner of the building when i heard a loud sound, a very loud sound maybe she was shocked then she panicked then maybe she slipped and fall off the edge.