Her Sister

Her Sister

 

 

This was the day 2ne1 finished their concert. After their concert Dara was very close to Cl they were watching a videos together with Minzy and Bom, the four of them were laughing and laughing when somebody knock on the door Minzy opened the door and it was TOP and GD who were outside.

Minzy: Oppa! Unnies GD and TOP oppa is here!

Minzy said while shouting at the girls who were laughing really hard.

Bom: really? Well, come and lets watch this really funny vidoes.

Dara: yeah! Come on!

And then Gd and TOP came in happily.

GD: so, what “funny videos” are you watching?

Cl: well this videos are videos of us when we were young we ask somebody to put together in one cd.

TOP: well this is really funny.

TOP said while he was laughing

 

After watching those funny videos, it became awkward, really awkward nobody was talking and then when Dara looked at Bom she saw her  sleeping and she laugh and everybody looked at her and wondering why she was laughing.

Minzy: Dara unnie, why are you laughing?

Dara: look at Bom unnie, hurry look at her funny face..

Dara said while laughing.

And Bom woke up suddenly and she was crying then Gd asked her.

GD: hey, why are crying suddenly?

Bom:I had a really bad dream

TOP: can you tell us what happened in your dream?

Bom was about to say yes but Cl interrupted.

Cl: why we let her rest her mind first and after that we can all listen to her story.

Then Dara and Minzy agreed to what Cl said.

Dara: yeah, why don’t we let her rest first.

Minzy: yeah.

 

After that Bom called the girls and the two oppas.

Bom: yah! Come on! I’m gonna start telling my story!

Then everybody came to her to hea her story.

Bom: well its kinda short because Dara was laughing really loud and I can’t take the noise so I woke up.. so lets start, now here’s what happened.. Me and Minzy was walking around when somebody driving really reslly fast hit Minzy then I came to her and she said.. “Bom unnie I her, her face looks familiar to me.” Then it was a good thing we were close to a hospital so I quickly carried her to that hospital and when we get to that hospital, I saw Dara lying on the hospital bed with blood all over her and then I asked the nurse “ nurse, why is she all covered in blood? Is she ok?” then the nurse answered “ she was hit by a car…well, she’s not ok because she lost a lot of blood.” Then Minzy asked me if she’s ok and I said the same thing the nurse said to me. Then 1 hour passed the nurse approached me and said…” miss there is a bad news….your friend, Dara Park just passed away with so much loss of blood we tried our best but she can’t take it anymore.”

Then I said what the nurse said to Minzy… Minzy kept on crying and crying and I cried to. And that’s it  it’s the end of my story.

 

After Bom told them the story Minzy and Dara were crying. And after that TOP made a funny joke and everyone was laughing…

 

Its dinner time…

All of the ate chicken and pasta..then it was already midnight when suddenly…..

Minzy: Unnie, did hear that?

Cl: no., you Bom? Dara?

Bom: no.

Dara: no., how about you TOP oppa and Gd  oppa?

TOP and GD: no..

That was a sound from the bathroom.

Minzy: I think it’s coming from the bathroom.

Then the girls and the two oppas went to the bathroom…then suddenly….someone appeared in front of the girls.

Dara: did you see that?

Dara said in a frightening voice.

Bom: yes!!!

Cl: yes

Minzy: yes

Dara: she is wearing white dress a long dress it looks like mine but different in style..

Then..

TOP: lets just go back to the living room and don’t mind that “thing”…

 

They finished telling jokes to each other when Minzy said to the girls that shes going to take a shower before sleeping..