Arguements

Revenge

 

 
TIFFANYS POV
 
LuHan never actually changed his still the cute baby faced boy that girls admired, including me. 
 
 
"Um Hi my names LuHan"he introduced himself to me. "I know your LuHan and that's Sehun your bestfriend behind you isn't it"I said looking at Luhan in the eyes. "Yay Tiffany knows my name"Sehun started getting all crazy just because I knew his name, he is so childish. "Are you the Hwang MiYoung from before"he asked. 
 
 
"Yes it is me from before, the Hwang MiYoung people used to tease and bully and the nerd that confessed to you"I replied.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
LUHAN's POV
 
Oh no it's her but how come she's so beautiful and everything about her is just perfect.
 
 
What should I say I'm confused should I say sorry or ......... I don't know. Dear god please help me!!!
 
 
"I......I...."I started muttering, this is just-----embarrassing. "LuHan Hyung is      Nervous because he likes you Tiffany "SeHun lied. "NoNoNoNoNoNo I don't, SeHun just tell her your lying or else your next stop is heaven or even worse HELL"I denied giving him a death glare. 
 
 
"Luhan is that true?!"Tiffany asked while looking down at the ground, her face was a bright shade of pink. Is she Blushing?. "No SeHuns lying and His the one that likes you" I announced. "Oh" was the only thing she said, she said it so plainly, like there's no feelings inside of her but why did she start blushing when SeHun lied about me liking her. Don't tell me she still has feelings for me. :(
 
 
"Ummm.......... Tiffany do you............ Still have feelings for me" I asked.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TIFFANYS POV
 
 
Why did he just ask that? Uhhhhhh
 
 
 
"Of......Ofcourse......NOT"I said like I wasn't bothered. "Oh"he sighed before giving me one of his smiles. Why would he smile. It's starting all over again. The feeling I had when he rejected me is back, I don't want to feel like that anymore.
 
 
I turned my face to my book causing my hair to go into LuHan's eyes. "Tiffany....Why did you do that?!" He asked me while rubbing his eyes. "I'm .....sorry"I apologised turning around to face him. "It hurts so badly"he complained. "I know it does....just....let me see"I asked him. 
 
 
He moved his hands away from his eyes. I looked at his eyes, his eyes were red from all the rubbing he did. "LuHan your eyes would have been perfectly fine if you didn't rub it and make it worser" I exclaimed. "Sorry..... It was your fault , why did you have to whip your hair infront of my face" LuHan nagged.
 
 
"................."I didn't have anything to say because he was right it was my fault. "Is it because I asked you if you still had feelings for me"he continued turning his face around to look at his book. I saw how he was still rubbing his eyes and decided to tell him off again. "LUHAN WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP RUBBING YOUR EYES IT'LL BE MUCH WORSER IF YOU KEEP RUBBING YOUR EYES"I shouted at him, all of the students in the class turned around so did the teacher, and the only I could see was thousands of eyes starring at me. 
 
 
 
"Miss Hwang do you have any problems"the teacher asked me. "Mrs Choi I do"Luhan wailed. "What is it Luhan"she asked. "Tiffany keeps on whipping her hair infront of my face and noe my eye hurts really badly"he replied. "It was just an accident, didnt you see it was just an accident, I didn't know your face was so close to my head."I stated. "It wasn't an accident you did that purposely"he responded giving me a dirty look.
 
 
 
"it was an accident"I repeated. "Was" . "Wasn't". "Was". "Wasn't". "Was" . "Wasn't". "Was". "Wasn't".  "Was" . "Wasn't". "Was". "Wasn't". It went for like forever until Mrs Choi stopped us. "Aww so cute, are you two dating if you are I'll support you but please dont act all Lovey Dovey in the class"she said. After she said that I saw the eyes of every girl starring at me and maybe all the eyes of every boy in the class starring at LuHan. "WE'RE NOT WHY WOULD WE"we said at the same time.
 
 
 
 
"Mrs Choi can I move seats? I don't want go sit next to this annoying monkey"I asked. She looks around, I guess looking for an empty seat. "I'm sorry Tiffany there's no more spare seats in the class and why would I split the both of you, you guys are just so cute together"she shrieked. "Yah Tiffany how dare you call me an annoying monkey, well your a cute but annoying little....mouse?!" LuHan replied.
 
 
 
 
 
"Shut up you annoying monkey"
 
"Annoying, Squeaky little mouse"
 
"Annoying Monkey....... Who wants the centre of attention"
 
"Annoying, Squeaky little mouse.....Who dates 10 boys at the same time"
 
"Shut up ANNOYING MONKEY"
 
"You shut up CUTE ANNOYING LITTLE MOUSE"