She's Back

Revenge

"There's a new kid coming, I heard she's from America"

It was only the first day of school and there were already rumors around the school. Luhan had been thinking of how the new girl looked like, "Is she pretty ugly or nerdy like that random girl that just randomly confessed to me"he thought.

*I wonder where that nerd is?*he thought. "Oi LuHan"he heard from behind him. "What is it?" He asked irritated. "Guess what I saw the new girl, she looks like a goddess"Sehun responded. "A goddess?"Luhan asked turning around to face his bestfriend, SeHun. "Hyung you should have seen her, everything about her is so perfect, I feel like its love at first sight for me and her"he bragged. 

"Do you think she'll fall for my charms"Joked LuHan. "Of course not the only one she'll fall for is me"Sehun complained punching LuHan on the arm. "Stop that or else I won't come with you to get bubble tea"he demanded while rubbing his arm. "I...I don't care, I'll just ask the new girl to come with me then"he lied. "If she agrees"Luhan giggled.

"Alright class lets welcome our new friend, Tiffany Hwang"declared Mrs Choi. After the teachers announcement the new girl came into class and all the boys were amazed by her beauty.

"Hi my names MiYoung Hwang but everyone usually calls me by my english name Tiffany and please take care of me"she introduced herself before giving everyone her eyesmile.

*Ain't she the nerd that confessed to me......no it can't be her, why would the nerdy girl be this beautiful*Luhan tought. "Told you she looks like a goddess"SeHun pointed out seeing how his bestfriend stared at Tiffany. "SeHun I think I know her"Luhan noted. "How would you know her"he asked curiously. "She's got the same name and voice of the nerd that confessed to me"he observed. "She CONFESSED TO YOU, BUT HOW?"Sehun objected. "Sehun don't you remember a girl named 'Hwang MiYoung' that left to go to America"stated. "Oh the nerd that we use to hate and bully"SeHun remembered.

"Tiffany you will sit next to Luhan" Mrs Choi demanded pointing at the empty seat next to LuHan. "Ok Ma'am"she replied before dragging herself to the seat next to LuHan. *Why LuHan....but it'll be perfect for my plan*Tiffany thought. "Umm would you mind if I sit here"Tiffany asked. "Ummmm, it's.....ok"Luhan mumbled.

 

TIFFANYS POV

LuHan never actually changed his still the cute baby faced boy that girls admired, including me. 

"Um Hi my names LuHan"he introduced himself to me. "I know your LuHan and that's Sehun your bestfriend behind you isn't it"I said looking at Luhan in the eyes. "Yay Tiffany knows my name"Sehun started getting all crazy just because I knew his name, he is so childish. "Are you the Hwang MiYoung from before"he asked. 

"Yes it is me from before, the Hwang MiYoung people used to tease and bully and the nerd that confessed to you"I replied.