Truth or Dare?

Same Mistakes (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hoya didn’t really believe where he was at that moment. Mainly because he had promised himself not to make the same mistakes he had made back at his old school.

 

That decision had changed when he found himself in Dongwoo’s apartment on Dongwoo’s bed and staring at his two friends. Oh yeah, it was also Saturday at two in the morning.

 

“So you’ve never smoked before?” Dongwoo asked as he rummaged through his nightstand drawers, looking for what Hoya presumed was a lighter.

 

He shook his head and dropped his hands to his black shirt. Woohyun had mysteriously picked his aunt’s lock and hadn’t even had the patience to let Hoya change into some clothes. He was currently in his purple boxers and a black wife beater.

 

“Can I have some clothes? I’m freezing and really uncomfortable.” Hoya said and wrapped his arms around his torso.

 

Dongwoo nodded and got up from his bed, giving Hoya a nice view of his pink boxers that had a curly tail right in the middle. He almost burst out laughing when Dongwoo turned around, the front had a pig’s face designed onto it and if it wasn’t cute enough the pig’s nose was 3D.

 

“You don’t mind wearing this one right? It’s the only one that doesn’t smell but it looks like it’ll be too big on you.” Dongwoo said and tossed the shirt at Hoya, who caught it easily. (Remember, in this fic Hoya is tiny as in L.Joe tiny hehe, midget Hoya!)

 

He quickly stood up and pulled on the shirt, and like Dongwoo said it slid past his boxers and landed mid-thigh. Plus it smelt like Dongwoo, which was a big plus to know that he’s worn it before.

 

Dongwoo opened the window and sat down on his bed, he grabbed a white stick from the box that Woohyun held.

 

He brought the stick into his mouth, while bringing up the lighter to the other side. He clicked the lighter on and burned the end before inhaling the smoke.

 

Hoya sat there and watched as  Dongwoo held in the smoke then blew out the smoke and passed it to Woohyun. He did the exact same as Dongwoo had, but instead of blowing the smoke out in the opposite direction he blew it into Hoya’s face.

 

Hoya started to cough as the smoke caught him off guard and entered his lungs, Dongwoo slapped Woohyun across the back of his head. He muttered something before grabbing the stick from Woohyun’s fingers and passed it to Hoya.

 

“I don’t know if I should.” Hoya hesitantly took the stick and held it like Dongwoo and Woohyun had.

 

“Just bring it to your mouth and the smoke in, it’s easy.” Dongwoo said it as if it was so simple like writing his own name.

 

Hoya did as he was told and inhaled the smoke, letting it enter his lungs before blowing it right back out.

 

Woohyun began to laugh and pat Hoya’s back. “He’s a natural, .”

 

Dongwoo grabbed the cigarette from Hoya’s hand and brought it back to his own lips. “He’s a lot more better than you on your first time. I’ll show you something Woohyunie taught me.” He inhaled the smoke once again, keeping it in his mouth for a few seconds before turning to Hoya.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter