The Good ol' Heimlich

Same Mistakes (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The two had arrived back at school in silence, and upon arrival they were greeted by their very own principal. “Principal Jung! How are you? I bet you’ve got a great lunch prepared today.” Dongwoo said and raised his hand up for a high five from the man.

 

“You two, please follow me.” he said coldly and retreated to his office. The two boys looked at each other before doing what he said. Great, I get in trouble the first time I do something bad in my new school. Howon thought to himself and hung his head in shame.

 

Dongwoo nudged Howon’s arm discreetly and turned to look at him. “On a count of three, you grab my hand and run after me.” Dongwoo whispered so principal Jung wouldn’t hear his plan.

 

Although he was nervous, Howon still bit his lip and nodded thinking about where they were going to run and if he still had enough energy to run through the halls. He swallowed the lump in his throat when Dongwoo started to count, “One…” Howon’s heart raced.

 

“Two…” His palms began to sweat.

 

“Three,” that number came to fast for Howon as he was walking down the hall to his punishment. The next second Dongwoo had his hand squeezed tightly in his own, and the two of them were running down the hall, principal Jung trying to chase them down.

 

Dongwoo let out a loud laugh as they turned a corner getting a last glimpse of principal Jung giving up trying to chase them. Howon joined in on the laughing when he heard a thud, that was most likely principal Jung collapsing from how tired he was.

 

The two were having too much fun and didn't slow down, they kept running and soon they were in front of the lunch area. They walked in joining the other students in line to get their food.

 

“Guys! Where were you at? I was just looking for you guys, did you guys ditch fourth period?” Woohyun jumped up from behind them and startled the two, asking them a million questions to compensate for the first few lost minutes of lunch.

 

He looked down and smirked, “Did I miss something between you two?” Woohyun asked and pointed at their hands that were still connected. Woohyun began to fangirl, or fanboy, and started blabbering about

 

Howon knew his face turned a deep shade of red, he turned to look at Dongwoo and such a flush of pink in his cheeks. Dongwoo was the first to interrupt Woohyun's useless one-sided conversation by clearing his throat.

 

“Other than I actually got him to ditch with me, didn’t you say he refused to ditch with you?” Dongwoo laughed and let go of Howon’s hand. Howon pouted, grabbing the same plate of kimchi he always got were was the ones in the far back. They were the "freshest" out of the microwave.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter