Trouble

Same Mistakes (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Who is it?” Hoya asked frantically grabbing Dongwoo’s shirt off of the floor, pulling it on quickly.

 

“How should I know?” Dongwoo frantically pulled on his own shirt and fixed his hair.

 

“Go check it!” Hoya said pushing Dongwoo out of the room and into the small living room.

 

Dongwoo quickly ran to the door and opened it revealing Hoya’s aunt, who was holding a bottle of beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

 

“Is Howon here?” she asked, her voice dripping in worry. Dongwoo quickly nodded and pulled Hoya out of the room. “Sorry, we sort of had a surprise sleepover. I apologize for not leaving some sort of note.” he bowed and pulled Hoya down with him.

 

“No, it’s ok. No need to bow, I just needed to know where he was. It’s good to know he was with you. Howon I didn’t know you found a boyfriend so quickly, why didn’t you tell me?” his aunt pinched Hoya’s flushed cheeks and turned around, returning to the apartment. “Just be back before bedtime.” She closed the door.

 

“So, boyfriend huh?” Dongwoo smirked and closed the door. “I didn’t think you had the dominating gene in you Hoya.”

 

“Is that an insult?” Hoya looked at Dongwoo with a pout.

 

Dongwoo kissed his pouting lips, surprising himself and Hoya. “Sorry, you’re just so cute.”

 

Hoya glared at Dongwoo and wrapped his arms around his shoulders as he brought him in for another more passionate kiss, he pulled him into Dongwoo’s room shutting the door behind them.

 

**********************

 

“So, are you guys like together now?” Woohyun asked Monday morning while they were eating their lunch. They hadn’t talked to him since the dare, only because they had spent the weekend locked up in Dongwoo’s room cuddling only coming out to eat and bathe.

 

“I guess you can say that.” Dongwoo said smirking and grabbed Hoya’s hand.

 

“So what did you do when I left? Wait, I mean when you kicked me out.” Woohyun said bitterly while scooping up some of his kimchi into his mouth.

 

“Don’t tell me that out greasy tree is jealous?” Hoya teased. He had finally stopped being so bitter and awkward towards them.

 

Dongwoo and Hoya giggled at the though of hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter