I'm sorry................How do you wake the slumbering toy?

The Stuffed Puppy

And who 'trolled' those who checked the story feed / title of chaper thingies? Me:P Hope you like this chap x3


Jonghyun's P.O.V

Taking Kibum out turned out to be quite amusing.

Although I knew all too well, that deep inside he was quite childish, I was quite surprised by how he could act. He was so sweet though, that I wouldn't have cared even if he embarrassed me in front of everyone.

As we walked through the amusement park I hadn't been to for such a long time - I actually sneaked out some years ago when Kibum actually forgot me at home when he went camping - I couldn't help but chuckle softly, seeing the joyful gleams in his eyes.

He seemed so free, so happy. I couldn't help feeling proud that it had been me who made him feel like that.

I knew well that he hadn't actually let go of himself all that well, even if we had sort of confessed before, but I didn't really care. I didn't expect him love me so soon, it would have been too rushed... But the fact that he was there with me, enjoying our date, holding my hand...

It made me happier than I had ever been.

We had done a lot of things. The ferris wheel was quite fun, holding the boy I loved so much in my arms had never filled so thrilling as we gazed down, the whole amusement park seeming tiny to us, although Kibum seemed quite scared by the height. When I asked him if he was okay, he said something that was beyond adorable.

"I am, if you're here."
After that, we sat down. We had brought a couple of sandwich he had made in the morning. They were quite tasty to be honest, nothing like the sandwiches I had when I managed to go down to get some food.

Also, we had eaten a lot of ice-cream. Despite how they 'made Kibum fat', he seemed like a huge fan of the treats. He tasted at least five or six flavors, while I decided to stick to vanilla mostly. Even if raspberry muffin sounded good, I wasn't sure if I would like it... And well, it seemed like Kibummie didn't like sharing his sweets.

Just after we had made our way to the Haunted house, things changed a bit. For some reason, a huge queue stood in front of it, longer than in front of any other attractions.

"I wonder what they had done to it."Kibum mumbled cutely, pulling me to the back of the line with a soft, excited smile. "The last time I had been here, no one really liked it."He added softly,

Although he was hiding it quite well, I could see that he was quite scared of the house. He was fidgeting a little, his grip on my hand almost painful. It was actually funny, as it had been him who had dragged me there.

"We don't have to go if you don't want to. Don't want you to be scared."I said, gently patting his back.

"But I want to!"Kibum whined, pouting a little."It's just that... Somehow the fact that there's a lot of people makes me a bit more scared than before..."he said softly.

I nodded a little, chuckling a little as I kissed his forehead, hoping that it would somehow calm him down."I'm sure they just added a new room or something."I told him, stepping ahead as the line was slowly getting shorter, the people in front of us being allowed to go in.

"I know, I know..."He mumbled softly, gulping audibly as it was our turn not much later.

"Nothing bad's gonna happen."I told him, pulling him just a bit closer to me. Not only did I enjoy having his skinny frame in my arms, but I knew that he too, like being so close to me. And I wanted to do everything in order to reassure him... Well, as long as he really wanted to go in, I couldn't just let him be so scared, could I?

He nodded a little, smiling at me softly as slowly, we walked in, showing up our passes to the person who was standing there, clad in some robe. It didn't look too intimidating to me, but as he smiled at Kibum,the poor thing whined quietly. I wondered if it was just his nerves being all over the place as he was scared about going in, or he was truly terrified of the man for some reason.

"Baby,you do know that nothing here is real, don't you?"I asked him.

"I know."He mumbled softly."But it's dark."He added.

As we started walking slowly, nothing seemed too out of place to me. There were a lot of bats hanging from the ceiling along with some - possibly simply toy - mice running around. Spiderwebs occupied all the walls, but there was nothing actually scary in the place.

I had to admit that the kitchen was quite amazing though, compared to the others, at least. It was set up like for a normal dinner of any big family, many plates on the table, real-looking food placed neatly near them. But the moment we had stepped closer to the table, the dull light started to flicker quickly,as what seemed like shadows started dancing in the room.

"I hate this."Kibum mumbled just as we gradually reached another part of the house, which had a huge, iron door. The couple in front of us had just walked in, quickly shutting it behind them.

"Do you want to go out?"I asked softly, examining the door. It had no handle apparently, no lock or anything, only a small board on the left. It seemed to be a digital puzzle of sort, actually.

But as I examined it, I only noticed some words on the screen, that sort of made me feel quite uneasy.

How do you wake the slumbering toy?