Weird but...

The Stuffed Puppy

AN: Hi guys^^ I hope you'll like this chapter. Also, I decided to make the 2min version of this story, The 'Frog'. I'd be happy if you checked it out ^^ It's still lacking a poster and I dunno when I'll actually update, but still xD This is set a few minutes after those two have discussed where Jong will be sleeping.


Kibum's P.O.V.

I sighed softly as I looked at the boy who was now sitting next to me. To be honest, I still couldn't believe the fact that he was... real, but I just couldn't throw him out. Had it been any other person (or any other of my stuffed toys turned into humans), I wouldn't have hesitated to kick them out of me house. Because seriously, this was everything but normal.

He looked at me, and patted my head gently. 'Don't worry, I think I'll change back the moment the sun comes up...'he said. Despite the small smile that was on his lips, his eyes were sad. 'Though I still have no idea why I'm like this today...'he added.

'Why?' I asked him. He had said this before, and I wasn't really sure what he meant by this.' Don't you turn into human usually or what?'

'Well, actually I'm supposed to turn back into this form once in two days. Yesterday, I've turned back, so today I shouldn't have.'he explained. I nodded, secretly hoping that this meant that he would stay like this for a longer time. I had no idea why though, because the truth was that I should have been freaking out at that moment still. This was everything but what should happened, yet I didn't really care about it. I was just slightly glad that he was like this.

'But.. why are you like this? I mean... Are you some weird puppy or what?' I asked him softly, yawning softly. I had a long day, even though it was great. I had gotten a good mark for the test I hadn't studied, and I've been praised in my art class for drawing something unique. Also, after school, I hang out with Taemin who was still extremely happy, because apparently Minho had talked to him in some of his classes about their future date... So, I was simply really tired. I just wanted to curl up on my bed and fall asleep. But Jonghyun was still there, and I really wanted to know what on Earth was going on.

'Well... I'd been cursed by some evil witch. I have no idea why though, I don't recall doing anything wrong.'he explained. He ruffled my hair gently, and I glared at him in response. I really hated it when people touched my hair, I don't really know why.

'Oh...'I mumbled. 'Maybe she was just bored...'I said, shrugging. 'But... how come my parents hadn't noticed you yet? I mean, are you that silent during the night or what?' I asked as I lay down on my soft pillow, closing my eyes.

'Well, maybe. I'm not really sure... Though, there were times when you were smaller and your dad wanted to check up on you, so I had to hide in your bathroom. Luckily, I have good ears.'he chuckled, and I giggled softly, imagining him running to the bathroom. Thank god I had always had a separate one.' 'And, there was this time when I was already half-asleep so I only had time to hide in your wardrobe..'he laughed. I joined in, thinking about how funny it must have been.

'At least you hadn't gotten caught.'I said, smiling softly. Another yawn escaped me, and I felt him cover me with my thick blanket, then suddenly I felt a pair of warm lips on my forehead.

'Sleep now...'he whispered. I wanted to tell him not to do things like that, but my eyelids felt too heavy... I was too tired. Plus, to tell the truth, I didn't really mind him acting like this. 'Sweet dreams...'I heard before falling into a peaceful slumber.

I woke up in the hours later because I felt someone sit on my bed. It was Jonghyun, looking at me with sad eyes.'I'm going to change back soon..'he whispered. 'Sorry for waking you up...'he added softly. 'I just didn't want to fall asleep on the floor and change back there... But I can go back the-' he started, but I shook my head and smiled at him softly.

'You can lie down here...'I whispered, closing my eyes.

'Thanks...'I heard him whisper before I felt him kiss my forehead again. I fell asleep once again, smiling softly.

When I woke up, I felt weird. There was something warm around my waist, providing me the feeling of comfort and safety, and I could feel puffs of air hit the crook of my neck, causing my to giggle at the ticklish feeling.

I yawned softly and I felt the thing that was wrapped around my waist move a little, tightening it's grip on me. Slowly, realization sank in as I remembered that Jonghyun was supposed to change back into his toy-form while lying next to me.

My first thought was to push him away, but I didn't do it. For some reason, I felt so happy to be in his arms. Plus, this meant that he hadn't changed back. Of course, it could have meant that what he had said was just a lie and he had tricked me into believing him, but I didn't care. I sighed contently, snuggling closer to him. I wasn't sure, but I think it was a Saturday, which meant that I could sleep in. And I felt so warm and so sleepy, that I didn't even care if it wasn't. I fell back into sleep shortly.

'Hey, wake up...'I heard. I groaned groggily and opened my eyes, only to be met by Jonghyun's longing eyes as he stared at me, leaning above me.'Sorry for sleeping like that with you...'he apologized, looking away in embarrassment. I rolled my eyes and smiled at him sleepily.

'It's okay...'I muttered. 'But... you're still human...'I whispered, looking at him. He nodded, his eyes lighting up.

'Yeah, I didn't change back. I have no idea why, but I didn't. Your father had checked up on you at least twice today, so I always had to hide..'he chuckled. 'But he and your mom are gone now, I think they had some work or whatever...'he explained. I nodded, actually knowing that they were going out on a dare or something like that.

'I'm glad you're like this...'I said and kissed his cheek quickly. He chuckled and smiled at me.

'Me too...'he added.'And, thanks for not freaking out that much...'he added. I shrugged and snuggled closed my eyes for a few more seconds... This was weird but... nice.