"But... where do I sleep?"

The Stuffed Puppy

AN: Hi guys^^ I have no idea what to update (though I have lots of stuff I should do, but I just can't make them), so I decided to make this.. I wonder.. would anyone be interested in a similar-to-this 2min fic?


Jonghyun's P.O.V.

After Kibum left, I started to get bored. Of course, the feeling of overwhelming boredom wasn't new to me. It's not like it didn't happen to me every single day, since I couldn't move or do anything to 'entertain myself'. I kind of hated how I only changed back into human at nighttime, and even that only once in two days. But it's not like I could do anything against it.

I sighed as I stared out of my head. But at least it was past noon by then It was only a few hours until he'd come home from school, or at least I hoped so. Even if I couldn't move or talk, when he was home, it was much better. Maybe because I could look at him or listen to him. If I hadn't been stuck in that stupid body, I would have felt like a creepy stalker, but... This way I really had no choice.

A few more hours passed and finally Kibum stepped into his room. He threw his backpack down and sat down next to me, hugging me. 'Hi Jong...'he yawned cutely before lying down. 'I had a long day.'he added. I smiled inwardly at how cute he was acting.

Soon, he was writing his homework while listening to some very loud music. It was definitely not something that was from the time I was, but it wasn't too bad. At least he was there and I wasn't that bored.

But that night, everything changed...

He got ready to bed as usual, hugging me before lying down. But he didn't fall asleep yet, just kept staring at my direction. I didn't really care about that little fact, one, because I liked being able to see his eyes, and two, because it was a night that I would stay a toy... So I just 'stared' back at him. Until suddenly, I started to feel the familiar weird, tingling feeling as my limbs lengthened and my whole body changed. He was still staring at me, his eyes wide, and fear written all over his face. But then, I felt a sudden pain in my middle as he kicked me off the bed, screaming loudly.

'Get out!' his voice was weak, yet he still yelled as he glared at me, his hand shaking as he pointed at the door. He saw me change yet he kicked me off. I knew that this would happen, because things like what happened weren't, normal... Yet I felt heart-broken. And I still had no idea why I'd changed back, so I was a bit worried about that. I sighed and looked at him.

He was still glaring at me, but he didn't say anything.

'I...'I started, clueless about how the hell I could explain something like this to him. 'My name is Jonghyun.'I introduced myself dumbly. He scoffed, yet I saw realization flash in his eyes.

'Yeah right.'he said, his voice shaking.'Get... out...'he repeated again, but I could see that he was looking at me from head to toe, biting into his lower lip as if he tried to decide if I was lying or not.

'You did see me change, didn't you?' I asked him, looking at him as he gulped and shook his head.

'No, that was just a trick. Get out!' he said again, but I knew that he believed me. Over the years of being near him, I've learnt 'read' him. I knew when he was angry even if he pretended that he wasn't, I knew when he was happy or sad. I knew everything about him.

'No, it wasn't. But I have no idea why I'd changed back. I shouldn't have, not today...'I explained, smiling at him as reassuringly as I could.

'I...'he started, but didn't say anything as he looked away. I heard him count to three, then look back at me.'You're still here...'he said softly. Now that his anger had passed, he looked like a lost child.

Sighing, I sat on his bed and pulled him into my arms gently. I couldn't fight the urge to do so because the poor thing looked like he was going to break down. I knew that it must have been hard to understand what was going on. I would have freaked out as well.

Slowly, he returned my hug, but only for a moment before pushing me away warily. 'How do I know that you're not just some stalker or something? How do I know that you're not just a creepy magician, or...'he asked as he looked at me. His chest was raising and falling too quickly, it was obvious that he was panicking. But until he pushed me away and didn't believe me, I couldn't help me.

'Kibum,' I started, rolling my eyes. 'You saw me change, didn't you? Trust me, I am the puppy.. toy that you've had since you were two. You called me Jong because you thought that 'Jonghyun' was too long and boring...'I said, touching his cheek gently. He sighed, closing his eyes as he leant into my touch.

'I.. I don't know what to think...'he whispered, yet he didn't push me away, and his breathing seemed to slow down. 'I just... You look the same... I mean your eyes and hair and... You feel the same...'he added, but his voice was almost too soft for me to hear. I was sure that he was just talking to himself.

'It's really me. I... I've been like this for a long time, but I have no idea why.'I said, caressing his cheek gently. I leant a bit closer to him.

'I... I think I believe you. But if this is just a prank...'he didn't finish his threat, but I knew that whatever he was planning, wasn't anything pleasant. 'Also, you can't sleep on my bed from now on.'he said. I pouted, though I knew that he could have just kicked me out so I was feeling sort of thankful to him. I finally let go of his face and put my hand on my lap, looking at him curiously.

'Okay... But, where do I sleep?' I asked him. He looked at me then shrugged as he looked around his room. It wasn't small, but it didn't have another bed or anything by that sort.

'On the floor.'he answered, a small smirk gracing his lips.