Hang Out with Yeonji! :)

The Unknown Story

Hyesoo's POV

Day by day, I got closer to Yeonji and Exo. Well, thats not bad to have a friends in my first week of school. Today is saturday, no schedule and I just do nothing. Maybe I can call Yeonji! She must have a refreshing from her mind now. Then I decided to hang out with Yeonji today. I called her..

"Yeoboseoyeo?"
"oh.. Hello Yeonji! How are you?"
"Fine, you?"
"Same, well today I decided to hang out with you. Do you want to go?"
"Oh Hyesoo! Of course I do! Waif for me! I will pick you up 5 minutes again in your house ne?"
"Okay"
"Tuuut....." the phoned call was ended.

Then went to my room and go change with this:

And Yeonji wore this:

 "DingDong!" The house's bell ringing "It must be Yeonji!" I mumbled and then went downstairs and opened the door. "Hello Hyesoo, are you ready?" she asked "Ne.. Can you come in first?" I said "Ne" with that I quickly brought her to my mom and dad "Eomma, appa.. She is my new bestfriend, her name is Yeonji"

I intoduced her "Anneyeong hasseyeo, My name is Song Yeonji" She said politely "hello Yeonji-ah, thank you to be her bestfriend and I'm her dad, Lee Jaein nice to meet you" my dad said "Hello Yeonji~, I'm her mom, Lee Chaerin. Nice to meet you" My mom said happily "It's nice to meet you too Mr. And Mrs. Lee" she said smiled.

"Umm.. Eomma..appa.. I will be going now, byee" I said and hugged them "Be carefull Hyesoo and Yeonji-ah!, ne?" my mom said "Ne.." with that we went out from my house and went to Lotte world with Yeonji's motorcycle. "wow, Yeon. You never tell me you can ride this" I said "But you already know right" then we laughed together.

When we arrived, we quickly went inside and played all the time. It almost 3 hours we played "huuf.. Yeonji-ah.. Do you feel tired?" I asked her "Ne.. Let's go to the bubble tea caffe near here to have some rest and lunch" she said.

When we arrived, I saw 2 familiar figures were drinking a bubble tea. When I realesed it, I was so very very very shocked. Because I met that jerk again! Why I always meet him wherever I go? Uurgh.. What a unlucky day for me. "What are you doing here" he asked "Of course to have some refreshing, pabo" I said coldly "What? Pabo? I'm not pabo" he said "Jinja?? But you look the one" I said looked at him from his toe to his head "Maybe you" he said weirdly at me "Not me, you" I said

"You"

"You"

"You!"

"Y--" "Stop that!, you loveydovey couple!" Sehun said almost shouted at me and luhan

"We're not doing that lovey dovey thingy" luhan said "We're not a couple" I said. Then I turn my head to find Yeonji was orderer our bubble teas. "Hyung! Let's play that game!" sehun said pointed at the roller coaster game "Okay sehunnie~, and bye little witch ugly~" luhan sang *What the @/#%#%&$@!!! He just said little witch ugly?? Heyy the name is Hyesoo! Lee Hyesoo!* I thought. When I was about to shout at him, he already leave, Better he leave now.

"Hyesoo-ah, this is your order" then Yeonji appeared in front of me and gave my bubble tea "gomawo" I thanked her "Cheonma chingu.., by the way I hear there is a new factory outlet here, do you want to go there?" she asked me "of course I want! Kaja!" Then we went to the store and saw it.

We greeted by the workers there, they were nice to us and they gave us a recomendation about what clothes we want to buy. After we paid for the clothes we went home together. Yeonji dropped me to my house first and then she back to her house. I ran to my room and took a bath, then me and my family have a dinner together. Aftet that I went back to my room and drift to my dreamland.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~

Well today I make a double chapter, because today is special for me!

Hope you guys enjoy it :)

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! ^ ^

Gomawo and saranghae readers~ ^ ^