Singing Club

The Unknown Story

Hyesoo's POV

I woke up early and took a warm bath because today it's so cold. Then I had my breakfast and went to the school with a scarf around my neck. Oh yeah, today is the first day of club start. Maybe I will choose singing and dancing club. They said, in this school club will active 2 days in one week. I'm lucky that singing and dancing's time are not same, so I can join that two in one week. Like always, I study normally and have a lunch with exo and that jerk again. But I felt sorry about Yeonji, because she will always see kai on her lunch time. When I said we will eat lunch ourself and I feel sorry about her she just said 'It's okay' and she said she not feel sad anymore. I'm glad to hear that hehe.

Well, the club time was going to started. I went to the singing club and saw baekyun, D.O, chen, Suho, Lay, and Xiumin in there. "Hello Hyesoo-ah!~" Baekhyun greeted me "Hello, nice to see you again baekkie" I greeted him back "Yeay! I got a nickname!, hehe.. Me too. By the way what are you doing here hye? Or.. Don't say that you want to join to this club?" Baekhyun said with his sparkle eyes and I nodded a sign 'Yes'. "Yeaaay!! Guys! Hyesoo will join this club with us!!" I heard Baekhyun told s "Yah Hyung! Low your voice!, oh yeaah? Then, welcome Hyesoo-ah!" D.O said to Baekhyun and then greeted me "Ne.. Gomawo" I said and saw Baekhyun pouted like a child who lost his baloons.

Then I saw a teacher came to the vocal room "Hello guys, let's start this club and.. Hello Hyesoo-ah!, welcome to singing club! You can introduce yourself here" he said to me "Ne.. Hello guys, I'm Lee Hyesoo. A newcommer in this school and singing club. I hope we can get along" I said and smiled "Okay, can you be Minhee's partner for singing today? Because we lost one member this semester" he asked me "Ne.." then I went and sat beside Minhee "Hello, i'm Kim Minhee.. Nice to meet you" she said "nice to meet you too" I said. When we the club about to start, someone opened the door "Mianhae, i'm late!" he said "It's okay, well you're not late because we are about to start. You can sit Luhan" the teacher said *what?!! I have a same club with luhan?, this will be a long and tired day. But I hope, I don't meet him at the dancing club* I thought.

Then today is Minhee and me to sing a song. We choose 15&'s song 'I dream' and we sang it together. When we finished the song everybody in the room clapped their hand "Perfect Minhee and Hyesoo, keep your voice kay?" the teacher said to us "Ne" with that we sat again and started the club's activity with the teacher.
 

Luhan's POV

Well, I heard today is Minhee turn to sing a song with her partner. Since her partner was out from this club, that little witch ugly will be her partner. When they sang a song, I felt like I'm in heaven now. Because their voice were beautifull, especially Hyesoo. I have to admit, Hyesoo's voice is too beautifull. Her looks is so beautifull and she was soo..... damn gorgeous with her brown hair and eyes. When they finished their song, everybody gave them applaused. Then we started our daily club activity, I hope she will not join dancing club.
 

 

End Luhan's POV

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

Well, my school will start tomorrow

so.., I'm so sorry if I can't update really early T^T

By the way, do you already watch SNSD I got a boy music video?

They looks sooo gorgoeous! >///<

Well, keep reading my fanfics, and...

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! ^ ^

Gomawo, saranghae readers..~ :)