Lunch Time with EXO

The Unknown Story

Hyesoo's POV

When I introduced Yeonji to other members, I saw Yeonji and Kai staring each other. Kai stared at Yeonji with widened eyes, the other side Yeonji turn her head to the other members.

When the introduce finish we started to ate our lunch. I stared at luhan and others, then stared at luhan again. Well, his face is handsome. But he is sooo jerk. Well he is not handsome, but so.............

damn handsome...........

Tch, I have to admit that he is handsome. "I know my face is too handsome, but just don't stare at me like that. You scare me you know?" *what?! He caught me stared at him?!* then I turn my head to the window behind him. "What? I don't stare at you, I'm just see the look from window" I said "Liar" he said "No" I said "Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"NO"
"YES"
"NO!!"
"YES!!"
"Nonononono..!"
"Yesyesyesyes..!"

"Guys.. Stop it now!" kris said "Yah, hyung! Don't you see? We're watching drama now! Don't disturb the actor and the actress, they still shooting the scene!" Baekhyun said. Then I and Luhan gave him a death glare. "Ehehehe.." he let a small laugh "Just finish our lunch, kay??" Suho said "Nee.." then everybody focus to their food and finished them.
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
"Guys.. I have go to the class now.. See you later" "Byee.." with that I grabbed Yeonji's wirst and went to the class. But I saw her face was so pale, what's going on? "Uumm.. Yeonji-ah, Gwenchanayo?" I asked her "Ne.. Gwenchana" she answered but I still don't believe her "Is there any problem? You must have to tell me Yeonji-ah.. Maybe I can help you we're friends right" I said "Ne.., I will tell you but can we go to the rooftop of the school? I will tell you there" she said "Ne.. Then let's go there".
 
When we arrived, she was told me everything about her feelings today. And the one made me shock is because, Kai is her childhood friend and they promise to always together. But she saw Kai with random girls, ooww poor Yeonji. She had been cried on my right shoulder. Then I hugged her "It's okay Yeonji-ah.., maybe it wad misunderstanding. And maybe kai don't easily forget his promise to you" I said "B-bbut, h-how about a r-rrandom girls?" she said and cried again "Maybe It was his fangirls who wants a fanservice from him before his debut" I said again "B-bbutt..--" She was about to speak but I cutted her "No buts, just positive thinking kay? Now let's go to the restroom and wipe your tears then we go the class, okay??" "Ne.., you're my bestfriend ever Hye!" she said and hugged me again "of course we are!" I said and smiled to her. Then we went to the restroom and to the class. Luckily, no one noticed her red eyes. *Yeonji-ah I will always support you for every desicion you make, fighting!* I thought. *But how about me? I don't even have any first love yet? Tch, I don't care. Just live your life normally Hyesoo* I thought again and started the class.
 
Yeonji's POV 
I'm so lucky to have a friend like Hyesoo, she is so caring about me. I jpe she will have a great life and always be happy. And I thought she was close to luhan, or maybe they are dating? They looks cute together, hehehe. Maybe I will ask her later. Now focus to the class!.
 
 
 
End Yeonji's POV
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys!, Happy new year!~

I bet you're already know who is in the Yeonji's POV in my 6th, right??

Thanks for all your support for me

I will try my best to update this story, and....

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!

Saranghae readers~ ^ ^