02

Until Now

 “Day one of arrangements begin today. I’m getting married in two months.” She told her friends bluntly with sadness in her voice.

“Have you met him yet?” Mina accidentally spat out.

“He makes me feel anxious,” she explained, “The way he glared at me with those eyes; it’s not like I wanted to get married as well but he could’ve at least worn a nicer expression.” Sora sat close to her and hugged her by the waist.

~

“Today is the day where you have a chance to learn things about each other. You will be sent on a date with Byunghun and bond with him.” Her mother explained as she sat down on Nara’s bed. “First impressions always count, so don’t do anything stupid.”

Nara walked to her wardrobe and picked out a simplistic outfit; a white free flowing dress with pastel pink heels. She curled her hair slightly, to add volume and applied natural makeup.

The door bell rung.

“Guess it’s time for your little date then.”

Nara hesitated going downstairs but had no choice. She walked towards the door and saw Byunghun leaning against the wall. He smirked and took her hand, “Mrs. Cho, I will be taking Nara now.” He politely said before leading her outside.

Byunghun opened the car door for her before heading to his side. “Maybe he isn’t that bad,” Nara told herself. There was silence throughout the whole car trip.

When they arrived, he led her to a park bench and sat down; she followed. He closed his eyes and sat in a comfortable position, as if he were at home while as she felt extremely uneasy. “I’m Nara.”

“I know.”

He made it extremely hard for them to make conversation but nonetheless, she tried again and again.

“I’m seventeen. How about you?”

“Eighteen.”

“Your hair is pretty fashionable,” she pointed out about his blonde locks. Byunghun opened one eye to peek at her, “Yours is pretty dull.”

Nara bit her lip and took a deep breath.

“Look, I don’t want to be married either. But I figured that if we were going to have to spend the rest of our lives together, then we might as well try to get along. But it’s so hard to do so when you have that kind of attitude.”

He sat up immediately and observed her face with his same cold expression. She couldn’t read what he was thinking at all.

“You want me to be nice huh?”

She nodded, hoping that he’d change his attitude. “Fine. What do you want to know about me? I’ll tell you everything.”

“That’s not what I meant!”

“Then what the f—k did you mean? I’m trying to be nice to you , and yet you nag about this and nag about that. What is wrong with you!” Byunghun shouted at her.

There was a long silence between them until he finally decided to say something.

You’re taking away something so precious to me, and you don’t even f—king know it.” He walked off to his car while Nara followed far behind. Byunghun sped off, ignoring the speed limit until they reached her house.

“I’m sorry and thank you.” She mumbled to him before she got out.

~

“Darling, how was he?” Her mother questioned her immediately as she walked through the door.

“He’s a good man isn’t he?”

“Yes, he’s very nice and friendly.” She lied, “We’re getting along so well; I’m so happy.” Nara put on a fake smile and headed up the stairs before her tears spilt out.


A/N: I don't know about any of you but ljoe, he always seemed like a bad boy to me. His cold looks and that smirk of his gahh he just and the way he bullies niel and ricky! i cant even -__-

please comment ^^ comments make me feel more motivated~