Mistake Part 3: Back Together ♥

YoonYul Drabbles/ One Shots

-No One's POV-

-Yoona and Tiffany takes the LA plane and lands-

“Ahh…It’s so great to be back in my homeland.”

“Tiffany-unnie”

“Yeah?”

“Can you take me to a jewelry store?”

“Don’t tell me.. Are you buying rings already?!” 

“Yup, as a matter of fact, I am. After I find my Yul-baby, I’m never ever ever plan to let go of her again.”
 
"Even if you're on the verge of mentally exploding?"
 
"Yes, even if I'm on the verge. I will control my emotions if it ever comes up again."
 
"Pfft, good luck with that Im choding. But you know, it is kind of sweet. Haha." TIffany eye-smiled and continued speaking. "Come, I'll show you the place." 

-Yuri's POV-
 
"Im Yoona..the most beautiful girl in the world.. is she coming..? or am I just being delusional.. sigh.. why am I even talking to myself.. " Yuri thought.
 
"Neh, do you think Yoona is going to come? I miss her so much..”

"Yah, stop asking me. Do I look like Yoona to you?"

"No.. sorry, I'm just so bored. I miss my long-term best friend..." Yuri frowned. 
 
"Stop being so stupid okay? Geez, what made you think that she's going to come back for you? Don't forget that I'm the one here for you and not her." Taecyeon replied as he grabbed Yuri's hand and squeezed it, while staring at her eyes.
 
"Okay, okay. I'm going to take a run around the area for a bit. I'll be back around 7 for dinner." Yuri stood up and walked towards the front door with a jacket over her tank top and running pants on.

"Alright, be careful okay? In America, it gets dark really quick during the winter." 
 
"Okay Oppa. Thanks for the tip. I'll be careful and bring my phone for safety." Yuri added a fake smile to her words. She hoped that Taecyeon didn't notice it and ran outside.
 
Yuri around the corner and onto the main street. She stuck her hand outwards and waved for a taxi. Yes, a taxi. 
 
"Where may i take you, Miss.. " The Taxi driver looked at Yuri and drooled,"Miss.. y." He eyed her from head to toe and his lips.
 
"Ugh.. he's another one of those.." Yuri thought. "Please take me to the main bar in downtown." 
 
"Alright, I'm on the way darling..."He smirked.
 
 
-Yoona's and Tiffany's Pov-
 
"Tiffany-unnie, that was the most difficult choice i have ever made in my life. I hope Yuri likes it." Yoona was excited to present the rings to her future wife. They exited the Jewelry store.
 
Tiffany stopped walking and stood in front of Yoona. She placed her hands on Yoona's shoulder and began. "Yoona, don't you think you're moving a bit too fast? You didn't even ask her out again. Just to keep you in a reality-check, you DID broke up with her."

"Aniyo. I am not moving too fast. I'm just doing my best to surprise her. You don't know how much I have hurt her during the last 5 months... i'm doing this to make up for all her pain.. though.. i know it's not enough.." 
 
Tiffany frowned at Yoona's sad voice at the end of her sentence. "Yah, don't worry too much. I'm pretty sure your presence will bring her back to cloud nine." Tiffany winked.
 
"Yeah.. you're right. Thanks for coming with me, Tiffany. I really appreciate it." 
 
"No problem. Come, I have an idea where she is. I remember looking through her private facebook.. and i saw this dude from the America. I hope he isn't in love with Yuri. He seemed really sweet with his words."
 
"Grr... who is this dude? He better not touch my Yul. Her body is only for me to touch and stare." Yoona was feeling possessive and irritated. Knowing that her Yul is with some guy made her want to find Yul even faster.
"Hmph, Yuri is going to choose me over any one in the whole world! I just know it!" Irritation was noticeable in Yoona's voice. Her eyebrows furrowed. 
 
"Pfftt. So conceited. But I can't help to think that you're right." 
 
Tiffany and Yoona got into the cab and headed to Taecyeon's house. (A/N: In this story, Tiffany is a stalker :P which is why she knows where Taecyeon lives.. mekekeke)
 

-Tiffany's POV-
-Outside of Taecyeon's house-

"What?! She's not here? Where is she?" Yoona was surprised. "How can she not be here?! Where is she?!" 

"She said that she'll be back by 7. Would you like to wait for a bit?" offered Taecyeon.
 
“Yes, please." I replied with manner. I whispered to Yoona, "Yoona, relax." Yoona glared at me as I meronged back at her.
 
"Hmph" Yoona crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Here come in." Taecyeon welcomed them into his house. As Tiffany and Yoona walked in, Taecyeon asked. "Sorry if I'm wrong, but are you Yoona?"

"How did you know?" She glared.
 
"Somehow.. my sixth sense is telling me that Yoona dislikes Taecyeon."
 
"Why so mad? I'm just curious. Geez." Taecyeon rolled his eyes while sighing. "It's so hard talking to pretty girls. Did you guys eat dinner yet? I'm currently in the process of making something that Yuri likes."
 
" Hahaha. Looks like Taecyeon knows how to make Yoona angry. He even emphasized the word 'like' in his sentence".  Tiffany thought

Yoona took this as a threat and crossed her arms across her chest. "I can cook for her. You can sit down and talk with Tiffany." Then Yoona stormed in his kitchen and used the ingredients in front of her.
 
"Sorry if Yoona is being like that. She's kind of possessive on Yuri at times like these." 

"It's alright.. Come in, come in. It's kind of cold outside." 
 
"Thanks. haha" 
 
-Yoona's POV-
 
"Aish, I wish i have learned how to cook from shikshin more often. I can't let him be better than me at anything!! Hmph.... Maybe i should just go with my instincts.."
 
Yoona chopped up pieces of veggies and meat. Added sauce to it and threw it into the pan for cooking. "I hope this tastes good.."
 
DING DONG--
 
"YURI!"
 
Yoona turned off the stove and ran to the door, but Taecyeon was already there. 
 
"Aissh, did he just smirked at me?! Grr.."
 
Taecyeon opened the door and greeted Yuri's return. "Yuri! You're back!" 
 
"Yeah, I am. I'm kind of hungry right now..  what is that you're making? It smells kind of familiar righ-"

"YURI!!" Yoona shouted and talked in her thoughts. "I couldn't help but shout. I was feeling quite enthusiastic."
 
Yuri turned her head to look at the source of the sound.
 
Yoona started spazzing inside her brain. "She's looking for me .. a;ksjgasjdg. .. sigh.. Yoona, you must calm down. Don't spazz.."
 
"Y..Y...Yoona?!" Yuri's eyes started to get watery. 
 
Yoona ran to Yuri and nearly tackled her to the ground. Her flimsy yet strong arms grappled Yuri in a tight embrace. Very tight embrace, to be exact. Yoona's eyes were closed as she inhaled her scent.
 
"Yoona! Does this mean th-"
 
"Sh, don't speak a word now... Let me enjoy this sweet moment. You have no idea how much i missed you and your presence." She's finally in my arms..

"Ugh, unfortunately, I don't want to let you enjoy your sweet moment. Why don't you guys get a room." 

Yoona glared at Taecyeon.
 
Yuri, noticing the tension between the two, grabbed Yoona's hand and apologized. "Sorry Taec. I'll take her to my room now."
 
-Yoonyul in Yuri's temporary room-
 
"Yoona, doe-"
 
Yoona cut Yuri off and complained. "No..Yul-baby, call me the way you usually call me."  Yoona pouted and Yuri smiled.
 
"Aigoo, Yoongie still so adorable." Yuri pinched Yoona's cheeks. 
 
"Unnie, Yoongie is only adorable for Yul."
 
"Awwww, Yoongie. You know the right words to make my heart melt." Yuri squeeze-hugged Yoona.

Suddenly, Yoona picked Yuri up and placed her on the bed. "You're all mine." Yoona stared at Yuri seductively and that made Yuri assume things.
 
"Wait, wait Yoona. I.. I'm not ready yet." She covered her eyes shut with her hands. Her feelings were covered in excitement.   
 
"Hehe, silly Yul, I'm not going to eat you or anything." Yoona took out a luxurious-looking box from her pocket and opened it. "From now on, we're going to have to go through everything together, whether you like it or not." Yoona took the ring and slipped it into Yuri's finger. Yuri's eyes got teary again. She did hope for Yoona to come, but she never expected a ring.. a ring with 'Forever and ever, Yoonyul' carved on the side. (A/N: Please try to imagine a pretty/sparkly ring that you would buy hehe)
 
Yoona deeply looked into the black pearl's eyes. "Yul, don't cry. From now on to forever and ever, I'll never ever leave you again. Please come back and live with me."
 
Yuri nodded and pulled Yoona back into another tight embrace. Her joyful tears rolled out of her eyes as she engraved this happy moment into her memories.
 
The latter hugged back even tighter. A grin formed on Yoona's face. 
 

"Yoon, I love you"

"I love you too, Yul. Don't ever forget that..."
 
Both hearts started to feel restful and cheery. Feeling satisfied and content with the way things are happening, both finally had a good night's rest.
 
-In Taecyeon's living room/ kitchen-
 
"Wow.. the stuff that Yoona-ssi made is so disgusting... No offence." Taecyeon poked around the content of the dish Yoona tried to make.
 

"Hahahah.. I know right! Yoona isn't much of a cooker at home, but at least she tried."

"Pfft, covering up for her I see."

"Stop being jelly man. It's not fit for a beast like you. Well, I'm going to go skype with my lovely girlfriend now. Maybe I'll talk to you later. Haha"

Taecyeon frowned. "Am I the only one who's not in a relationship?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yay for second story! Muhahaha... I hope it's at least mediocre. :( Please criticize if you find major faults in my writing. Thanks!