Mistake Part 2: Where is She?

YoonYul Drabbles/ One Shots

-No One’s Pov-

-few months have passed- 
-in their dance practice room-

“OMO.. EVERYONE GATHER. A MAIL JUST CAME IN AND IT’S FROM YURI!!” 

(After that incident, no one saw Yuri again. Who would have known that this would happen from a breakup. Yuri’s action only showed the extent of her love for Yoona. Afterall, Yoona wanted her gone. They tried their best to lie to the world and say that she is sick, but seriously? How can they say that she’s sick for 3 months? Good thing that Seohyun thought of a fantastic lie that worked. Anyways.. Back to what is happening now.)

“Yuri sent a box? What could it be?” Yoona was curious. Not hearing from her long term ex-girlfriend for so long made her so curious, although she shouldn’t be. From the other member’s point of view, Yoona doesn’t seemed to be bothered with Yuri’s absence, but deep down, she actually cared. She broke up with her because of career and love problems. Simple problems that just turned out wrong. During the breakup, it was her time of the month, and the stress she’s constantly fighting against got the best of her. She needed an outlet for her stress, and it just happened to be Yuri.

Sunny grabbed a razor to cut off the tape. Tiffany opened the box. Yoona and everyone else gathered around and stared.   

“What is this..?”

“Hey! That’s my jacket that Yuri took on that day!” Seohyun took the jacket and hugged it with great care. Everyone was Yuri-deprived, so Seohyun was happy to have touched something that Yuri recently used. 

Seohyun.. Is it okay if I hug your jacket too?” Tiffany asked. ”I know it sounds silly but I miss Yuri's scent..” 

Me too Seohyun!” Jessica blurted while she raised her hand at the same second.

“Okay Unnies, just try not to rip it.” Seohyun handed her jacket to them. Yoona’s eyes followed the jacket.


Sunny, on the other hand, eyed Yoona when that happened and noticed that she wanted to hug the jacket too. Sunny thought…."Why isn’t she saying anything? Her eyes looks like she’s longing for Yuri’s scent so badly. Don’t tell me she’s trying to keep her pride up.. pabo"

“What else is in there?” Yoona asked, as she tried to divert her concentration to the contents in the box.

“Looks like there is a photo book, her diary, and some letters.”

“Let’s start with the diary first.” Taeyeon suggested.

“Okay” Sunny grabbed the diary but then realized a note on the front. “Wait, we can’t read the diary. It said that it’s only for Yoong”

"Awww.... I want to read it too..."

"Hehehe.. Too bad. It's mine."
  Yoona grinned as she got her hands on Yuri’s diary. She felt special at the fact that Yuri only allowed her to read her personal diary.

“Okay.. How about the letters? Are they all for Yoong too?” Taeyeon questioned.

Aniyo. There is one for each of us except for Yoong.” Yoona slightly pouted. 

“Okay. We can read the personal letters later. Let’s go on with the photo book.”

“Alright” Sunny pulled the book out of the box and flipped to the first and second page.

There was a picture of some scenery Yuri had took. It was black and white, and it was glued neatly on the right side of the page. On the left side, there was a handwritten note. They could see dried tears on the paper. Everyone imagined the pain Yuri must of felt. Spending each and every day for three months like this… must be like hell.. 

They kept flipping each page.. And observed everything with great detail. Each word they read made their tears fall. But when they got to the last ten pages, the pictures were in full color; dried tears could no longer be found. When they reached to the last page, there was a folded binder paper.

It read

Hey guys! This is a song I wrote during my stay in the country side. It’s called “Mistake”. I hope the lyrics are well enough to be created into a song.. keke ^^ … 


-Enter “Mistake” lyrics in here…-



P.S:  Don’t look for me anymore. I moved to USA by myself. Yes, it means that my family is still in Korea, but don’t worry about me, I’ll be living with someone I know. 
 Another thing is that I quitted. I turned in my resignation form. You know what this mean right? :’) I’ll miss you guys <3  I guess I turned it in on the right day. You guys were too tired to even notice that I came in the company. Looks like my commoner's outfit really hid me well. It’s funny how Yoon… saw me with big wide eyes and then looked down to rub your eyes. Did you think you were hallucinating? Keke.. You seemed to have gotten slimmer. Don’t forget to eat well.. 

P.P.S: Sooyoung, please make sure that Yoona eats well.  ;’D



“KWON YURI, WHAT THE ” Yoona bursted out. More tear droplets escaped her doe-looking eyes.  “I DIDN’T ASK FOR THIS. I WANT YOU BACK….I don‘t want your letters, or the things you left behind.. I want you.." Jessica patted Yoona's back as she cried. Few moments later, Yoona stopped crying. 

"What's wrong Yoona?" Sooyoung asked in a very cautious voice. She didn't want to say something that would make her cry again.

 
 "I’ll get her back.. I'll get Yuri back….” 

Yoona’s voice was filled with determination as she got up and ran.
 
"YAH, YOONA." 

-Yoona’s POV-

"Kwon Yuri, Kwon Yuri, Kwon Yuri, Kwon Yuri, Kwon Yuri, Kwon Yuri…you idiot. How can you be such a fraidy cat? Why did you run away after that? You know I was... no, i'm at fault here. I'm sorry.. so sorry.. but don't worry, I'll get you back. I promise" 

Yoona went to SM Entertainment President's office., she knocked on the door. 

“Come in”

Yoona walked into the office.
 
"Hey, What's up Yoona? What are you up to? Why you here?"

Yoona straightforwardly asked, “President, is it true that Yuri turned in her resignation form?!” She didn’t want to waste anymore time away from her Yuri. 

“Yes she did. And how does this relate to you?” he calmly questioned, though he had a feeling he knew what the answer was.

“She’s my long-term girlfriend, dammit!. How can this not en relate to me?!” Yoona was angry. She hated herself for it, but she couldn’t control her emotions. 

“Jeez Im Yoona. Remember that you are talking to your boss.” He began, “Relax, I didn’t accept her resignation letter. She wouldn’t take it back, but that doesn’t mean that I’m going to take her out of the company. I can’t believe that you just found out. I have been waiting for you to come to me so I could tell you to bring her back already, you dumb nut. Did you think I was too blind to see what’s going on within your group?”

Bwol?”

“Do you really have to make me repeat myself? Go to America and find Yuri. Bring Tiffany with you. You only have a month max to find her, otherwise, I’m really going to take her out of my company. I can’t have both of you gone from the activities for too long.”
 
A huge smile slowly formed on Yoona's face. She was surprised and stunned at what she was hearing. "Oh, and one more thing, you can bring Tiffany or Jessica with you to the Americas. You will need their help."

“YESSIR! I’LL DO MY BEST!” Yoona bowed and left the President. 

She walked back to the dorms with a smile as she took out Yuri’s diary and read. She walked to her room and laid herself on Yuri’s bed. Her eyes never left the diary. Reading from page 1 to the very last page, she felt so bad. Everything was her fault. She made Yuri feel so lonely for so many days and nights. It made sense for Yuri to approach her the moment she came back from her schedules even if she was very very sleepy. Yoona placed the diary on the edge of the bed when she finished reading it.

“I need to buy tickets now. She needs me…” Yoona shot up and got off the bed. The diary fell.. A folded binder paper fell out..

“What the heck is this…” Yoona bended down to grab hold of the paper. She opened it and saw a puzzle.
 
Above the puzzle.. It said “Yoona, I know I shouldn't be too clingy.. but i still want to believe in hope. You may think I'm stubborn, but.. I'm still deeply in love with you. If you feel the same way, then try to solve this puzzle. The answer to this puzzle will be the city that I'm going to live at. Of course it's easy if you tried..  if you don’t want to.. I understand. Just disregard this paper and throw it away.    ~From Yuri”

Pfftt. This puzzle is going to be easy peezy if it's from her....” Yoona tried to solve the puzzle, but it was just too difficult for her.
 
Ten minutes passed.. and still no luck.
 
"Aish! Yul.. why did you make this puzzle so difficult?! Don't you know how much I want you right now?" Yoona pouted and threw the puzzle across the room. She laid on the bed and closed her eyes. "No, no I must'nt give up now." Yoona grabbed the puzzle and stared at it for another long long minute.
 
"So whatcha doing Yoona?"

“WHOA. When did you get in here, Tiff?!"

"I have been knocking on your door for a few minutes now. You didn't hear it?"
 
"Really?! Wow, I'm so sorry, I didn't realize it. I was distracted.."

Tiffany softly patted Yoona's head, hoping to comfort her. "You actually miss Yuri, huh?" 
 
Yoona slowly nodded. "... yeah.. i do. I regret what I have done...But I'm going to fix it." 
 
"How? May I assist you?"

"You're willing to help me?"

"Yeah, of course. Pabo, I miss Yuri too. For goodness sakes, everyone misses her."
 
"Thanks Tiffany." Yoona grinned. "So Yuri left me this puzzle to solve. Can you help me? These English symbols are giving me a headache."
 
"Okay, let me take a look at it..." Tiffany took the puzzle and immediately, she solved the puzzle. "Yah, this isn't even hard. You just got to know your English, Yoona."
 
"Hmph, sorry for not studying well. Yuri was my study buddy after all." 
 
"Hahahahahahaha, I was just teasing you Yoona." 
 
“So where is it?”

“Los Angeles, CA”