Mistake Part 1

YoonYul Drabbles/ One Shots

-YoonYul inside their room-

“Please, don’t leave me… I’ll change for you.. Please.. I’ll do anyth-”

“You really think so? You really think that you can do anything and everything for me?!”

Yuri whimpered as the tears slid down from her eyes. The words were like salt over her open wound. She tried to intertwine her fingers onto Yoona’s, only to get her hand slapped away. 
“.. I… I.. don’t understand… Yoon.., tell me why you are leaving me all of a sudden? Don’t you understand how much I.. I love you? I just wanted to catch up all the time we have lost together.” Yuri intently stared at Yoona’s lovely, brown orbs for any signs of love, but all she saw was frustration and hate. 

Yoona scoffed. “First off, I want you to know that you have been a nuisance to me lately. Second, right now, I really don’t care if you love me or not. Third, you said you could do anything for me, so why don’t you do it now? Don't you understand how tired i am?! I prefer the stability of my career over our relationship. Why do you always have to bother me when I’m trying to get things done?! Because of you, I almost got kicked out of the set today! You dense little prick!” Yoona carefully said the words with anger. She knew how Yuri was. She never gave up or backed down even in these situations. "Oh, and one more thing, Kwon Yuri. We're over."

Yuri, stunned by the sudden breakup, tilted her head downwards and closed her eyes shut as more tears flowed out. Confused and hurt, sobbing noises could be heard. 

-Outside of YoonYul’s room-

All of the other SNSD members except Sunny were standing outside of Yoonyul’s room. (Sunny went to sleep over at T-ara’s dorm for a celebration with Hyomin.) All ears trying to listen closely on their argument. At first, they were all practicing the things they needed to prepare for their upcoming work in the living room until they heard Yoona shout. A painful tune that consisted of whimpers and sobs entered their ears soon after the yelling.

“.. Is Yuri crying?” whispered the shikshin.

Jessica back hugged Sooyoung and quietly said “Shh… honey, don’t talk. I‘m trying to listen.”
But the quiet whispers still continued. 
Taetae, are you going to do something about this?”
“Tiff, I don’t think I can help them on this. This is their relationship. They’re the only ones that can fix it, and I believe they can overcome this obstacle. They have done it many times before..though none of them were this seroius...” Taeyeon frowned as Yuri’s sobs got louder and inconsistent.
I don’t understand. What happened to Yoona-unnie?”
Mollah. Seobaby, we must ask Yoona later. Yuri must be so torned, I hope everything will be alright..” voiced Hyoyeon.

-Back to Yoonyul-

“Aish, jeongmal, you should just get out of here. How can I have a good night's rest if you keep crying." Yoona exclaimed as she crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "If you're not leaving, I will."

Yoona was about to make her way through the door when Yuri stopped her. 

She stopped sobbing and pulled her voice together. “No, Yoongie.. Just stay here. I’ll go...” 

“Good. Make it snappy too. I can’t sleep while listening to your disgusting sobs.” Yuri flinched at the harsh comments.

Yoona made her way towards her bed. Yuri took her diary and made her way to the door. 

Before she turned the doorknob, she heard whispers outside. She knew what the other members were doing. (Yuri's thought) "I'm sorry.. but I think I might have to leave you all..." She put her cap on her head to hide her tears and violently pulled her bedroom door open. 
Everyone was surprised and embarrassed. They felt like they had been caught doing something naughty, since they didn’t expect Yuri to open the door at that moment.

Unnie..gwenchanayo…?”  

Yuri didn’t reply. Instead, she furiously went to Seohyun’s closet, seized her jacket, and stormed out of the dorm. 

Silence filled the dorm. They never saw Yuri like this before. All of them wondered if there will ever be kkab Yul again.. Tiffany was furious and broke the dead silence. Her loud voice resounds the walls of the dorm.

She shouted. “YAH, IM YOONA, WHY DID YOU DO THAT!”  She couldn’t stand seeing Yuri like this. She went into the room and everyone followed. Curiosity got to them. They want to and need to understand what was going on with Yoona.

“IM YOONA, ANSWER ME! STOP SLEEPING”

Unnie, I’m trying to sleep.. Did you need anything?” 

Tiffany was taken aback. She was expecting anger and frustration in Yoona‘s voice, but only respect and genuine sweetness was heard.. 

Taeyeon, noticing that Tiffany’s in a state of being surprised, began. “Yoona, we want to know what happened between you and Yuri in full detail right now.”

Yoona yawned and rubbed her eyes. “Mianhe, is it okay if I tell you tomorrow? I’m really tired right now.”   
   
Maknae, being a nice and upright person, pushed everyone out of the room so that Yoona could sleep. 

Maknae!! What are you doing? We need to get answers now!”

Fany, she said she’ll tell us tomorrow. We should wait and let her reflect on her actions for a bit. You saw how she was earlier. She acted as if nothing happened…”

Knowing what Seohyun said was correct, Tiffany murmured with a doubtful look on her face,” Well.. If you say so.. ..  Come on Taetae, let’s continue what you were teaching me earlier.”


“Okay.” Tiffany linked arms with Taeyeon and left the hallway.

"Come on Soo, let's go to bed. I'm tired already."

"But.. but.. Ssica, you said that we would go get midnight sna-"

"No. No snacks tonight. I changed my mind. We shall get some tomorrow. I promise."

"But.. BUT.. Yo-"

"No Buts!" Jessica grabbed Sooyoung's arm and pulled her into their room.

Following TaeNy’s lead, Jessica took Sooyoung into her room. 

Hyoyeon and Seohyun were left. 

“I sure hope that Yuri won’t get herself hurt…” 


Unnie.. Me too… “

Hyoyeon sighed and smiled, “Come on Seohyun, you still need to learn the dance.”

"Yeh, unnie."

And with that, Hyoyeon took Seohyun into their dancing room. 

Little did they know, Yoona was standing right behind her door.. Listening to all of their comments. "What have I done.."

-Back to Yuri- 

Yuri ran out of the dorms... Out into the streets. Her heart and mind filled with depression. Her only happiness threw her away.. Just like that.. 
She felt hopeless.. How could she go on living with Yoona if she can’t even hold, cuddle, kiss, or lovingly stare at her? 

-Flashback-

Yah, Yuri, when we get there, you MUST come sit with me. You and Yoona are giving way too much fan service to your dear troopers.” Taeyeon announced her concerns regarding Yoonyul. She knew how much they loved each other, but she knew that they can’t always show too much PDA in public. 

Andwaee!!  I want to sit next to Yoona!” 

Just as Taeyeon was about to nag about it some more.. Yoona agreed with Taeyeon.

“Yul, we need to listen to our leader. She’s just helping us out. Okay? Just sit next to her today. We can still have lovely moments together when we finish.” She finished with a sweet smile that melted Yuri’s heart. Yuri held her hand and leaned on her shoulder.

Arraso.. If Yoona agrees, then that is what I will do.”


-End Flashback-

 “I don’t want to go back… no.. I can’tI don‘t want to.. I can‘t.. it‘s impossible…” Yuri’s mentality was breaking down. This was too much for her to handle as she thought about the years they have been together. The pain, the happy, the sad, the frustration, the stress… they have been through everything together as one item. They were.. once known as the perfect two. The thought of the absence of that mentally killed Yuri..

“Where should I go? I can’t go back.. I don’t want to.. “ Yuri aimlessly ran for an hour already. It’s amazing how no one recognized her yet. She didn’t stop, she unconsciously felt the need to run away.. Run away from her Yoona.. Her idol life.. The dorms.. Everything.

-Back in the dorms-

Unnies, Hyoyeon and I will be sleeping now.” 

“Okay, we’ll be sleeping in a bit.”

“Okay, wake me up if you needed anything.”

“Alright, goodnight maknae. Tell Hyoyeon that we said goodnight to her too.” Tiffany meronged. (:P )

Seohyun giggled. “Yehunnie.”

-a few moments later- 

“Tiffany, you hungry?”

“Not really. Are you?”

Taeyeon blushed and giggled, “yeah.. A bit. Hehe

Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon‘s hand and played with her fingers. “Should your wifey make you something delicious?”

“Yes please” A grin was seen on her lips. 

Tiffany got up and went into the kitchen. Seeing the oven made her remember the time when Yuri baked pastries for Yoona. 

-Flashback-
Sooyoung and Yoona were playing a board game.

Sooyoung

“What’s up Yoona?” 

Yoona slyly grinned and used her aegyo voice. “UNNNIEEE, Can you make cookies again? I already miss them.. the smell, the sweet scent, the texture... Mmmm.. Thinking about it makes me hungry. Come on Sooyoung. I know you want some too..” Yoona used Sooyoung’s weakness on her. She knew that she wouldn’t mind making the cookies, as long as she could eat 20 of them.


AndwaeIm Choding! Sooyoung only cooks for me~” Jessica butted into the conversation.

Nuuhhh, Since she I’m her only shikshin buddy in the dorm, she’s going to cook for me too!” Yoona protested.

Soo-honey, you only cook for me right?” Jessica pouted and sat on Sooyoung‘s lap while facing her. 

Sooyoung was mesmerized by Jessica’s beauty and blushed, “Um.. Yeah. Sorry Yoona. My love is first priority.”

Hmph, fine then. I shall make it myself.”
 
Yoona got up from sitting on the floor and slowly walked to the kitchen, but was suddenly carried in princess style.

“Silly Yoon, I’ll make cookies for you. You should wait here.”

Yoona pecked Yuri’s cheek and meronged at Soosica when Yuri placed Yoona onto the couch. 


-End Flashback-


Neh Taeyeon, do you think Yuri’s okay? She’s been out for so long already. Should we be worried?”

“. . . . I’m not sure Tiffany. Maybe I should call her.” 

Taeyeon dialed Yuri’s number and called. 

A few seconds later… Yuri’s ringtone could be heard in YoonYul’s room….

Omo… she left her phone?!”

Eottoke.. Taeyeon.. What should we do?!“

“I’m going to wait until she comes back.”

“Okay, I'm going to wait too then.”

Tiffany brought the chicken sandwich she made to Taeyeon and sat next to her. 

To make time pass faster, TaeNy played games and talked. But by 3AM, their sleepiness dominated and both fell asleep on the couch while cuddling.


The Next Morning

Seohyun woke up and yawned. Like every other morning, everything felt so normal. She sat and thought about what happened yesterday. She felt like she forgot something really important. A minute later, she gasped. “YURI!” Seohyun scrambled out of her room and went into YY’s room. She didn’t see Yuri. That didn’t stop Seohyun though. She went into the living room and saw Taeny sleeping on the couch. 
“Tae-Unnie, Fany-Unni.. Wake up please” Seohyun shook their shoulders until their eyelids opened. 

“Ugh… five more minutes maknae.. Five… more….”

“Okay, you may have five more minutes.. But do you know where Yuri is?”

Both Tiffany and Taeyeon shot up from the couch. 

“YURI!”
“Oh my gosh, is she not home yet?!” 

Their eyes were as wide as Seohyun’s Keroro doll. 

“No, she doesn’t seem to be home yet.”

“Wake up the others, quick”

“Okay, give me a moment.” Seohyun rushed to wake up the others.

Omo, Taeyeon, what should we do?” 

“I don‘t know.. I‘m glad that we all don‘t have to go work today but--” 

Ding Dong 

“.. the door!!” 


Taeyeon ran to the door and opened it without making sure who it was. 

“Is it you, Yuri?”

Anhyoung. I’m Sunny, not Yuri.” Sunny was slightly confused with Taeny’s worried look. “Did something happen while I was gone?” Sunny had a bewildered look on her face.

“Yeah.. Come inside.”

TaeNy told everything to Sunny. From the very beginning to the very end.

Sunny couldn’t help but wonder if Yoona truly felt that way. Was she really tired of it all? What did Yuri mean to her? A fling for 4 long years? Or did her heart started beating for another being? 


-Yoona’s POV-

"Today is the very first morning that I woke up without having her in my arms. I know I should be sad, but I feel quite refreshed today."

Yoona sat up and stretched.

"I wonder if she’s home yet…  "

Yoona got up and walked outside. She saw Sunny talking with Taeny, and Seohyun waking the others up. 

“Good morning unnies! Is breakfast ready?”

Aniyo.”

“My stomach’s growling…” Yoona pouted. 

Suddenly, Yoona heard someone say ”I’ll make something for you …”

Unnies? Did you hear that?” 

Sunny: “Aniyo. I think you were hearing things” 

Tiffany: “What is it? What did you hear?” 

“Oh nothing. I think there’s just something in my ear. I’m going to go cook some breakfast then. Be right back.” 

Yuri..