The Best

YoonYul Drabbles/ One Shots

-Yoona's POV-

Her smiles. Her laugh. The grin on her face. It was so beautiful, yet only I was the one who got to see it. The warm rays passed through the window and into the room. This feeling of welcome and happiness is something I will never forget. She grabbed my hand and told me that she will come back. She stared deep into my eyes with sincerity. I stared back at those dark brown orbs. The love of my life. I trusted her. Believed her. I knew she could hold the amount of trust i gave her dearly. Time passed. She had to go and move to a place to live that was nearby her dream university. I didn't want to hold her back. She came to me the very morning of the day she had to leave. We spent quality time together. We laughed, and played. Held hands, and kissed. It was something I came to never forget. I didn't want to let her go, but what choice did I have? I wanted to be the one who can help her fulfill her dreams; not the roadblock of her dream. She told me, "I will be back every weekend for you, love." I believed it. She hugged me tightly, and I did the same. We had another deep, loving kiss. 

She fulfilled her promise. Every week, she'd come back and spend time with me. Even till now, I love her so so much. My heart beats for her. Every breathe I take is for her. Without her, I don't know where I could be in this world. This ugly world. Filled with filfth. She was my first. And likewise, I was hers. A few months passed, and it was her birthday. I wanted to surprise her with a sudden visit and maybe a bouquet of flowers. The usual, you know. I had a few quizzes the next day, but I didn't care. My first priority will always be her. 

The day came. I took the train there, for I had no car. I sat there for about 2 hours with a bouquet of flowers. It was the same type of flowers she once gave to me during the time of her confession. I stared out the window. The landscape was quite enjoyable. The beautiful meadows, filled with blooming flowers. I immediately smiled. Partly because I was excited to see the expression on her face. I finally got there. Just outside of her dorm. Only a few more steps, I thought. I went up the stairs, instead of taking the elevator. I didn't want to bump into her. I wanted to surprise her. I got to her floor level and walked to her room. Slowly, but surely, I got there. 

-Yuri's POV-

We kissed. "Happy Birthday" is what he said afterwards. How the hell am I supposed to feel? Sad? Happy? Hell no, I belong to Yoona. 

THUD

Crap.. I left my door open. Ugh, stupid. I took a look at the hallway that my room was connected to. I saw a bouquet of flowers on the ground. Flowers? I thought about it... those flowers kind of look familiar and nostalgic. I got up from my chair and walked to it. I picked it up and looked down the hallway. No one was in sight. Hm.. strange. It was strange, until I saw a tear drop on the bouquet. My stomache churned. My mind started thinking even faster. I started imagining some bad possibilities that just happened. No.. It couldn't be... She wouldn't be here.. Would she? No. No.. But it's your birthday... but no.. she have quizzes today. It can't possibly be her...

".. Hey.. What's wrong?" He asked me with concern. 

".. Oh.. nothing... Sorry, excuse me for a bit." I walked out of my room and went into a neighboring room that had an open door. I bit my nails in concern.

"
Hey! What's up Yuri! Happy Birthday, by the way!" That was Jessica by the way. 

"Hey Jess! Thanks! Did you happen to see a girl walk down the hallway a few minutes ago?"

"Oh.. her? Yeah. She was such a stunner. I was quite surprised at her doe-like beauty. Too bad I already have Sooyoung." Jessica chuckled.

Sh*t. I ran out of her door without saying goodbye. Yoona, please, don't misunderstand...

I got out of my dorms and ran around. I need to find her fast. I know her. She doesn't handle these things easily. 

Around and around I go, I couldn't find her. Thats it. It was a good thing that I did not have a huge load of homework. I went back upstairs and kicked HIM out. It's all his fault. But I shouldn't blame it all on him.. I should have pushed him away.. I SHOULD have. I took some of my necessary belongings, put everything in place, and locked it up. I took the train and went back home. Please.. Yoona.. 


-Yoona's POV-

I couldn't believe it... Yuri was cheating.. on me?! I couldn't stop the tears. I dropped the bouquet... but who . Honestly who? Who will care. Obviously not her. Nor anyone in the world. I immediately ran out of the dorms. I ran down the stairs, and opened the door. I kept running till I reached the train station. Quickly, I aboarded the train. I wanted to run away. There is one thing I can't bear to see. No, it is not , nor the horrid expression my parents have when they scowl at me. It is Yuri. Yuri kissing someone else. Even worse. She was kissing a guy. Was I not good enough for her? I continued to cry. 

I got home. Immediately, I went up my room. Forget about lunch and dinner. Forget about homework. Forget about everything in this damned world. I closed my eyes and cried myself to sleep. 

...

.....

.......

.........

Someone shook me awake. Ugh... who is it? Didn't I lock the door? ... I started tensing up. It's not a robber right?... Ha.. Ha. I started thinking about horrible possibilities of a , or a person who is going to sell me away and turn me into a e. Until.. until I felt someone's warm arms around my waist. I turned around... Yuri. 

-Yuri's POV-

"Yoona-yah," I called her name in a sincere and soft tone. 
"Yoona-yah.."I called again and shook her gentlyBeing the intelligent one, I noticed that she have awoken, but she didn't budge. I went under her blankets and laid down next to her. Gently, I slid my arms onto her waist and hugged her tightly. 

"Y-Y-Yuri?" She stuttered...

"Yoona, I'm right here." I hugged her even tighter. This was my way of letting her know that I will never ever let her go. 

"Yuri.." Her tears started forming again.

"Yoona, don't cry. I know that you saw it, but I swear. I never loved him or anything like that. He was the one who kissed me. He said that it was his present for me."

"... And that is supposed to make me feel better? You didn't even try pushing away. You kissed him for a whole 10 seconds!" 

Honestly, I never wanted to lie to her, but I did... The only reason why I kissed him for 10 seconds was because I was imagining that it was Yoona the whole time.. Sounds stupid .. I know... "I didn't know it was for that long. Trust me, I was just surprised and shocked. I was thinking of you the whole time, you know." 

-Yoona's POV-

. . . I couldn't believe it. Here she is, lying to me. Really now, Kwon Yuri. But I couldn't get angry at her. If this is what it takes to get her to stay with me, then so be it. I'm helplessly too in love with her. 

"Yuri.. " I turned my body and faced her.

"Yoongie, no more crying okay?" She kissed my tears away. And I forcefully kissed her on the lips. I her lips, bit it, and kissed it. I wanted to make her forget about the kiss with that guy because I know that I am so much better. That guy that managed to take 10 seconds of my girl's lips... In frustration, I continued to deepen the kiss. She allowed it, and I explored every single centimeter of the insides of . I ran short of breathe and stopped. 

She pulled me closer to her and secured me into her arms once again. Then, she kissed my forehead and ran her fingers through my hair, soothing my mind and soul. This is why I love her so much. She is the only one who can make me feel this way. 

She whispered those three words into my ears. Silently but clearly, I heard it all. From the breathe of her voice to the words she  whispered. 

We fell asleep. Together, in each other's arms. Whispering sweet words and mending the unnecessary pain. 

Kwon, Yuri. You're definitely.. the best thing that I ever had.