Quiet Time

Backup Dancers Christmas

When we got to Taiwan we were all busy trying to get the guys set for their concert. I couldn’t really spend any time with JongIn even though I had caught him looking at me with pleading eyes to keep him company. In the end I ended up asking KyungSoo to keep him busy. After the concert though I was able to relax. I had taken JongIn away from the group and we went shopping. It was actually really fun since many of us girls still needed to find gifts for our families. JongIn was still young so he couldn’t really think of what I could get my dad and brother but we did find something for my mother. And she was the hardest to shop for. He helped me pay for the necklace we had found for her. It actually had a compartment were pictures of the family could be placed.

“What are you looking at now?” he said since we were still in the jewelry store.

“I’m looking for something for your mother and sister.” I said and he sighed.

“My sister and mother don’t need anything from here.” He said and I glared at him. This was now Kai who was with me.

“If you are just going to complain now. Go back to the hotel Kai. I am going to keep shopping for JongIn’s family.” I said and he left the store but left his card with me. “That boy.” I said and decided to get his mother the same necklace as my mothers and a set of earrings for his sisters.

Once I got back to the hotel JongIn was napping. I got out his laptop found pictures of his family. His sisters also had families already as well. I was able to print out pictures for his mother gift before he even woke up. I wrapped all the girls and placed them into my carry on luggage.